Secret Celeb Gossip #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's awful. How can a prop gun hit 2 people? They weren't even the actors on set, they were the director and cinematographer.
Prop guns are still loaded with an explosive to make them go BANG. Clearly someone has put too much powder in or the gun itself was unable to take the charge then exploded

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Prop guns are still loaded with an explosive to make them go BANG. Clearly someone has put too much powder in or the gun itself was unable to take the charge then exploded
I don't know much about it but thought the gun might have exploded. That article said someone accidentally shot themselves in the head on a set with a blank. Dreadful.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It can happen, that how Brandon Lee, Bruce Leeā€™s son died. That was tragic, he would have been a huge star if heā€™d lived. The question is why was Alec Baldwin pointing the gun at the cinematographer? If it was part of a scene and just an awful accident thatā€™s one thing, but if he was mucking around with the gun it could be manslaughter.

Reactions: 14
It can happen, that how Brandon Lee, Bruce Leeā€™s son died. That was tragic, he would have been a huge star if heā€™d lived. The question is why was Alec Baldwin pointing the gun at the cinematographer? If it was part of a scene and just an awful accident thatā€™s one thing, but if he was mucking around with the gun it could be manslaughter.
Wasn't a bullet found in his spine, So someone had loaded that gun.
He must have been pointing a gun at the cinematographer and the director. Were they both just in the way during the scene? And if the gun had exploded surely he would have been injured.

I always thought Louise had a taste of what could have been when she was in Strictly. Let's face it, before then she'd not been seen for many years, being very much the wife of Jamie who was becoming a little more famous due to appearances on Sky One with that knobber Corden.
I think Louise thought the offers would come rolling in after Strictly and she'd get a 2nd chance. Although some did, it didn't last very long and now she possibly regrets being so hasty.
All of Eternal were so boring, but she was the dullest speaker of all. Its always strange who gets a career revival out of Strictly. I thought Daisy Lowe came out across as so lovely but she just jiggles about on Instagram in her knickers now. I'm not surprised Louise didn't become a TV presenter or whatever though. She's really monotone!

Reactions: 7
London Bridge is going down ?

Isnt that supposed to be code name for auld Liz is about to pop her clogs
I canā€™t imagine a world without the Queen. My Dad is 72 and even he canā€™t remember a world without her. She is so tied in with our national identity I worry about the future of the U.K. without her. Sheā€™s from the same generation as my grandparents and they wouldnā€™t be told to slow down either.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wasn't a bullet found in his spine, So someone had loaded that gun.
He must have been pointing a gun at the cinematographer and the director. Were they both just in the way during the scene? And if the gun had exploded surely he would have been injured.

All of Eternal were so boring, but she was the dullest speaker of all. Its always strange who gets a career revival out of Strictly. I thought Daisy Lowe came out across as so lovely but she just jiggles about on Instagram in her knickers now. I'm not surprised Louise didn't become a TV presenter or whatever though. She's really monotone!
She was terrible when she was doing Something for the Weekend with Simon Rimmer and Tim Lovejoy, don't know how she lasted so long on that programme.

Reactions: 9
Alec Baldwin will only be worried about saving his own skin and reputation, he is a psychopath.

She was terrible when she was doing Something for the Weekend with Simon Rimmer and Tim Lovejoy, don't know how she lasted so long on that programme.
I feel the same about Simon Rimmer and Tim Lovejoy to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He gives me the ick šŸ˜– did he have other scandals, well beside his wife being a liar?
Calling his tiny daughter a ā€˜nasty lying pigā€™, refusing to stop playing on his phone so a flight couldnā€™t take off, punching photographers in facesā€¦..thereā€™s a long, long list.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I canā€™t imagine a world without the Queen. My Dad is 72 and even he canā€™t remember a world without her. She is so tied in with our national identity I worry about the future of the U.K. without her. Sheā€™s from the same generation as my grandparents and they wouldnā€™t be told to slow down either.
I'm a Republican so I couldn't care less what happened to her or the rest of them
Harsh but true

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Charles will be getting the ermine robes out for a dry clean and the jewels at the Tower will be taken off display for a while then
Thatā€™s exactly what I was thinking. Heā€™ll be doing a happy dance and singing ā€œitā€™s my time to shineā€ while Camilla tries to decide between the grey or the navy outfit for the funeral.

Meanwhile auld Liz will probably soldier on for another decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alex Baldwin seems like a massive prick with a huge anger problem. Donā€™t trust the guy.

Reactions: 30
The Queen hasnā€™t looked well since the summer in my opinion despite her energy levels and work rate being impressive for her age.
She may need an iron infusion to give her a boost, elderly people often become anaemic.

God, imagine waking up to Fearne misery guts Cotton. No doubt moaning from the second her bulging eyes open, no thanks.
And that nasal whiney voice droning on about her anxiety etc etc etc

Reactions: 10
just seen on the Schofield thread that Mattt Mcgreevy appears to no longer be working solely with ITV and is now freelance

the clock is ticking down on Phil,s career

wonder if Matt would now finally be free to expose it

sounds like he's wanted to say it but couldn't due to career implications

now the public tide is turning

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I am not a royalist but agree that it will feel different not having the queen on the throne because she has been around for ever. When the time comes the new King Charles will always just be plain old Prince Charles to me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.