Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presumably Gloria Hunniford knew all about it too then?
it would seem most of showbiz knew for decades

and if Matthew hadn't threatened in 2020 to expose what he did to him

we the public would have still seen him as the committed family man and the trusty honest presenter you can count on

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This has flown pretty much under the radar but is an insightful read that lays out the order of the events that led to him “deciding on his own” to come out.
https://bylineinvestigates.com/2020...iled-phillip-schofield-to-come-out-live-on-t/
I notice the story is very biased in favour of the "victim" - Schofield, and against the Murdoch group of newspapers. However, it does add a few more pieces to the jigsaw puzzle!

The things it doesn't talk about are where The Sun got the story from in the first place (Matthew McGreevy) and the 34-year age gap between "brave kind Phil" and his toy-boy.

If anyone needs proof of this age gap, here are their dates-of-birth:
Matt McGreevy DoB: 24-03-1996
Phil Schofield DoB: 01-04-1962

20211008_133850.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I notice the story is very biased in favour of the "victim" - Schofield, and against the Murdoch group of newspapers. However, it does add a few more pieces to the jigsaw puzzle!

The things it doesn't talk about are where The Sun got the story from in the first place (Matthew McGreevy) and the 34-year age gap between "brave kind Phil" and his toy-boy.

View attachment 804860

MM is my age give or take 3 months and Philth is a week younger than my mum 😳😳😳😳😳 seeing it written down like that makes it even worse 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So in six months' time, we'll have sexagenarian Schofield.
This Morning would be a far better programme than it currently is if ITV sought to dump Phil and move him to a less high profile project

also he never uses Twitter in the way he used to

is that not telling in itself

Reactions: 14
This Morning would be a far better programme than it currently is if ITV sought to dump Phil and move him to a less high profile project

Dat twit don't tweet now?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I didn't know about his Twitter because he's blocked me.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 804860
I agree it is bias towards him.

I believe MM starts seriously threatening to sing like a canary to the papers around June/July 2019 when he gets fucked over but he’s probably threatened it in arguments before.

What i would love to know is although MM was wanting to speak out how many people around them already knew at this point and why did they, were smug and MM so open they didn’t care who knew, did others just pick up on the dodgy vibes from them at work or was MM telling everyone who would listen?

Seeing the dates of birth there is sickening, smug is the same age as one of my parents and three years older than my other and i am in my thirties being eight years older than MM.

The thought of being the same age MM was at the time all this started and being involved with someone older than my parents in a work setting were they are in such a powerful position is beyond sickening to me.

• Sick
I didn't know about his Twitter because he's blocked me.

WEAR THAT BADGE WITH HONOUR NOT SADNESS

and for any seeing Tattle for the first time

we are not bullying or trolling Phil

he,s very likely a groomer

it is very serious and possibly Savile number 2

• Heart
Reactions: 11
you know how the end of the theme tune had the voices saying

going.... GO-ING.... GOING LIVE

maybe the next thread should be called

telling TELL-ING TELLING LIES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.