Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I was being 'funny' as pretend beard and pretend fanny beard I’ll get me coat 🧥
We hear you! 😘

Yes, more or less. It can be where only one party is gay though. Beard / Merkin are the non-married versions, basically.

The much rarer situation is the reverse beard, where someone pretends to have a same sex partner for career reasons (in a way that goes beyond just queerbaiting). The famous example is probably t.A.T.u, although that was hardly the only thing going on there. There was also a musical theatre actor who did it, iirc.
A straight person pretending to be gay - didn't Larry Grayson invent that?

1628847632547.png

What those people don't realise is that people's fantasies bear zero resemblance to reality anyway, so it wouldn't matter. And this is ignoring that m/m fanfic is very popular, and it isn't being written by men (for the most part).
Do women really read that stuff? I know men like lesbian fanfic, but that's different! 😁 🤣 😁 🤣

I also came over to Tattle for the Pippy gossip but it has all gone quiet hasn't it?
There's plenty more muck to be dredged up on "brave kind Phil," no danger there! 😁 🤣

1628848463669.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's not *quite* as popular as f/f is with men, but it is definitely a thing, and it's definitely a non-trivial amount.
Do women fantasize about young studio lads giving "brave kind Phil" one up the Khyber? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Do women fantasize about young studio lads giving "brave kind Phil" one up the Khyber? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Someone probably has. Takes all sorts I suppose 🤷‍♂️

And you can tell when m/m fanfic is written by (usually quite young) women, mostly because they often have at best a passing knowledge of male anatomy and very little if any knowledge of the mechanics of the act you describe 🤣

Not that men writing about women are usually any better, of course.

Someone probably has. Takes all sorts I suppose 🤷‍♂️

And you can tell when m/m fanfic is written by (usually quite young) women, mostly because they often have at best a passing knowledge of male anatomy and very little if any knowledge of the mechanics of the act you describe 🤣

Not that men writing about women are usually any better, of course.
I'm a bloke and I only have a passing knowledge of what two males get up to in bed. I once shared a house with someone I think was gay and when he had his boyfriend round for the night, the next morning the whole upstairs stank of :poop: and one of them was locked in the khazi groaning for about 4 hours. Let's just say I moved out of there as soon as I could!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm a bloke and I only have a passing knowledge of what two males get up to in bed. I once shared a house with someone I think was gay and when he had his boyfriend round for the night, the next morning the whole upstairs stank of :poop: and one of them was locked in the khazi groaning for about 4 hours. Let's just say I moved out of there as soon as I could!
That does sound as if they weren't really doing it properly, honestly.

You're supposed to clean it first, for one thing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That does sound as if they weren't really doing it properly, honestly.

You're supposed to clean it first, for one thing!
It didn't seem appropriate to discuss it with them. I was a bit worried to be honest, when I remembered what happened in Michael Barrymore's pool! :oops:

1628892232824.png

Reactions: 1
It didn't seem appropriate to discuss it with them. I was a bit worried to be honest, when I remembered what happened in Michael Barrymore's pool! :oops:

View attachment 711784
Yeah, I can understand why you wouldn't want to discuss that sort of thing (with anyone!). This might be TMI, so I'll inline spolier it, but honestly as long as you use a condom, a lot of lube and only use a penis (or a realistic sized strapon) it's not particularly unsafe. It's when you start using other things that it gets a bit dodgy. As I said, you should definitely clean yourself beforehand too, unless you want to encounter problems like the one you describe

Reactions: 1
That Gin advert where the guy slams the door in Phil's face. That's how I would imagine this forum would be if he was flogging his gin in your neighborhoods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Gin advert where the guy slams the door in Phil's face. That's how I would imagine this forum would be if he was flogging his gin in your neighborhoods 😂
I wouldn't do business with ANYTHING "brave kind Phil" recommends - that includes WeBuyAnyCar.com! :sick: :sick: 🤮
(2) webuyanycar.com | So Schofield | Ultimate Sacrifice - YouTube

Yeah, I can understand why you wouldn't want to discuss that sort of thing (with anyone!). This might be TMI, so I'll inline spolier it, but honestly as long as you use a condom, a lot of lube and only use a penis (or a realistic sized strapon) it's not particularly unsafe. It's when you start using other things that it gets a bit dodgy. As I said, you should definitely clean yourself beforehand too, unless you want to encounter problems like the one you describe
I've no real interest in doing any anal myself, but just out of curiosity, would you use an enema to clean yourself? I hope you don't mind me asking, but I'd like to know what I'm talking about if the subject crops up again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've no real interest in doing any anal myself, but just out of curiosity, would you use an enema to clean yourself? I hope you don't mind me asking, but I'd like to know what I'm talking about if the subject crops up again.
Some people do that. Dunno how common it actually is though.

Dale Winton was involved in satanic abuse?
Sounds more than a bit suspect!
OMG who makes these lists
And how do they know what these people get up to if it’s so secret unless they are part of it
By BIL lives near to one of the places mentioned
He says the rumours have been doing the rounds for years was told it all stated because if an eccentric couple who lived there liked to walk their private grounds naked so someone must have gone out of their way to watch
I doubt that list is all true people get added to lists just because they are not deemed as being “ normal” what ever that means
I think peoples sexual preference is up to them
Within consenting adults
As long has children animals or anything satanic are not involved
What annoys me is when it is in your face ( maybe I should rephrase that) lol
I don’t like male and female couples pawing each other in public same goes for any couples
I was out with my daughter husband and young grandkids at the park one weekend
A couple were getting jiggy under a tree in full view of everyone
A bloke walk by with his German Shepard dog
Who promptly relieved himself up the tree and over them 🤣the 🐕not the🤦‍♂️

• Haha
He only got the This Morning gig because John Leslie was accused of rape and had to step down/sacked.
Wouldn’t it be lovely if it went full circle and some dirt came out about him, and ruins his career!!
I wish, but any dirt on "brave kind Phil" is covered up and a super injunction imposed so no-one's allowed to report it. We know this from the #MatthewMcGreevy scandal. The lad who was THIRTY-FOUR years Schofield's junior was silenced and made to look like the bad guy.

Matt McGreevy DoB: 24-03-1996
Phil Schofield DoB: 01-04-1962

1628962468966.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wish, but any dirt on "brave kind Phil" is covered up and a super injunction imposed so no-one's allowed to report it. We know this from the #MatthewMcGreevy scandal. The lad who was THIRTY-FOUR years Schofield's junior was silenced and made to look like the bad guy.

Matt McGreevy DoB: 24-03-1996
Phil Schofield DoB: 01-04-1962

View attachment 712714
Soo frustrating isn’t it.
Wonder if Holly has become aware of it and that’s why it seems she is distancing herself?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.