Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Rylan thing is true then it helps answers a lot of questions about him suddenly only appearing on the days Eamonn and Ruth were on and then leaving but pretending he was just sort of stepping back a bit, i don’t believe Rylan ever came back on as part of the team after? Digs he’s made in interviews directly after this time about household names in showbiz not being what they portray and are not very nice people in reality and the timeline fits with Ruth being overprotective of him and then her and others speaking out plus the amping up of a bizarre media witch-hunt against His Majesty before he suddenly comes out.

Something else - Rylan and his hubs were presenting together on This Morning during the holidays it was going really well then it stops out of nowhere and his hubby never returns to the programme (got wind of something going on?) Rylan put out a second statement after the initial separation announcement and made it clear the blame was to be put upon him for making several mistakes that inevitably led to his marriage breakdown.

It could also just be that Rylan was around at the same time all this alleged drama was going on and he didn’t like what he saw and spoke up which led to him being banished because of you know who being top dog and This Yawning.

Soz for the essay x
I don't think there's any hostility between PS and Rylan. He was interviewed by PS and Holly in June 2020 so not exactly avoiding each other. I'm sure I remember Rylan putting something on social media supporting PS when he came out. I don't think they're besties or anything and Rylan might even dislike PS on the quiet but he's just being professional and keeping the peace in public.

Edited: Yeah he did tweet about PS...

Reactions: 3
I also dont think theres truth that rylan and PS were together. We would have had firm proof of that on here by now if it was true. People werent slow in coming forward about MM.

Reactions: 7
Something defo was off around the time before and around Rylan leaving.

Maybe just Rylan having separate issues himself though!

Something defo was off around the time before and around Rylan leaving.

Maybe just Rylan having separate issues himself though!
Maybe Rylan had a fling with MM too?! PS didn't like being usurped by a younger bloke, chaos ensued.

Reactions: 4
I really hope rylan has more sense than to get involved with creepy arse phillith, I really like him it’s such a shame about his marriage. Old grey Barnet on the other hand, can kiss my fat arse! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also dont think theres truth that rylan and PS were together. We would have had firm proof of that on here by now if it was true. People werent slow in coming forward about MM.
I don't think there was anything going on with Rylan, except he possibly didn't like "brave kind Phil's" duplicity. Schofield always goes for younger lads in any case, who are "unknowns."

On a completely different note, I got a "like" from Eamonn Holmes! 😁 Jealous much? Ruth and Eamonn are much nicer and more decent than creepy Phil and fawning Holly.

1627560831424.png

Reactions: 11
Eamonn and Ruth would stop and have a chat with you if you spotted them out and about, his majesty not so much and we got even more confirmation of that when the competition winner outed him as right knob to his viewing public when he’s off screen!! loved that so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dale Winton was a DJ at
A club I went to back in the late 70’s early 80’s
He wore huge kaftans as he was a very large guy
He way very camp
But hardly anyone at the club commented on his sexuality
One night my friend and I had been waiting outside for a
cab that never turned up it was around 1am
And after trying to get another cab we were just about to give up and walk what would be about hour and half walk in heels
He and his then partner came out of the now close club
They were so worried and gave us both a lift home
Chatting about everything from clothes to face creams lol
After that when he was doing a gig at the club he would check our cab arrived
Such a gentleman
Can you imagine pip squeak doing that
No he would just drive past
Dale is on the RAINS list though

Reactions: 4
Eamonn and Ruth would stop and have a chat with you if you spotted them out and about, his majesty not so much and we got even more confirmation of that when the competition winner outed him as right knob to his viewing public when he’s off screen!! loved that so much 😂
Ive met phil and he was actually very nice..hate to say it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I suspect he knows where the bodies are buried.
If he didn’t have that over them he would of been long gone.
exactly this... him and his industry mates were known as the 'Chiswick Mafia'. How on earth would you get this nickname unless you were engaged in unsavoury and ruthless (at best) behaviour?? Will the truth ever out or do they have all the doors firmly bolted down?

Edited: Yeah he did tweet about PS...
It looks to me like a generic 'I'd better be seen to be sending support to PS too' tweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Really hoping he and Holly come back from summer break and announce they are leaving at the end of the year or something, they both checked out long ago.

I get the impression Holly partically has been itching to go for the last two years and the sources leaking talks of trying to persuade her to stay etc have been ramping up more lately.

Isn’t there supposed to be some pact between them that his majesty goes if his number one loyal fan girl decides to leave?

Holly girl what you waiting for, get your letter of resignation in PLEASE 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really hoping he and Holly come back from summer break and announce they are leaving at the end of the year or something, they both checked out long ago.

I get the impression Holly partically has been itching to go for the last two years and the sources leaking talks of trying to persuade her to stay etc have been ramping up more lately.

Isn’t there supposed to be some pact between them that his majesty goes if his number one loyal fan girl decides to leave?

Holly girl what you waiting for, get your letter of resignation in PLEASE 😆
Totally agree with you here

Reactions: 3
This just popped into my head the other day... we were at a party some 40 years ago and the conversation came round to Philth. Mr Weaver burst out with "that poof Schofield". Which was very embarassing, especially as one of the people we were talking to was gay, a very good friend of our hosts, and absolutely lovely. Mr W got a sharp kick in the shins from me - but turns out he was right even though his terminology was absolutely wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.