Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can phil sit and cast judgement on matt hancock when we all know what hes been up to in his own farce marriage

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
How can phil sit and cast judgement on matt hancock when we all know what hes been up to in his own farce marriage
I agree, inviting people to call in if they have been cheated on in their marriage.
I wish some woman would phone and say my husband of 27 years in chasing young boys!
Or my son keeps getting contacted on snapchat at 2 in the morning by a nearly 60 year old man...

I saw the start of This Morning, there he was bopping around because Love Island is starting; what age is he? 16? - utterly cringe...
We all know the Love Island guys are too old for Phil....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree, inviting people to call in if they have been cheated on in their marriage.
I wish some woman would phone and say my husband of 27 years in chasing young boys!
Or my son keeps getting contacted on snapchat at 2 in the morning by a nearly 60 year old man...

I saw the start of This Morning, there he was bopping around because Love Island is starting; what age is he? 16? - utterly cringe...
We all know the Love Island guys are too old for Phil....
That love island dance was mega cringe. Cant deal when he dances, he literally neverrrr did that dance before he came out lol. So strange.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Least the woman Hancock has been shagging is his own age and not barely over the age of consent. bleeping arrogant, narcissistic tosser badly needs exposing! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
Least the woman Hancock has been shagging is his own age and not barely over the age of consent. bleeping arrogant, narcissistic tosser badly needs exposing! 🤬🤬🤬
I cant believe it all hasnt come out yet in the mainstream press. He is very well protected thats for sure .

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I really really really hope schofe doesnt have anything to do with rylans marriage breakdown ! Imagine.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why is he being so protected tho? He’s only Philip schofield?
Nobody would give a rats arse about him if he walked down the street in America, or any other countries, he’s not some A list star.

Reactions: 6
Why is he being so protected tho? He’s only Philip schofield?
Nobody would give a rats arse about him if he walked down the street in America, or any other countries, he’s not some A list star.
Hes worth a hell of a lot to YMU management though so they dont want to lose their star pupil i imagine.

Reactions: 1
Hes worth a hell of a lot to YMU management though so they dont want to lose their star pupil i imagine.
What I’m asking is why though? He’s an ok presenter but unlikable.
Has stupid humour too.

Reactions: 1
I suspect he knows where the bodies are buried.
If he didn’t have that over them he would of been long gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Rumour is that he is in a relationship with SM, known for his work with Ant & Dec...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I suspect he knows where the bodies are buried.
If he didn’t have that over them he would of been long gone.
It would have to be something pretty bad though I think because what could it be these days that people would be shocked and/or cared about? Married man with grown up children comes out? It’s the 21st century and few people were shocked. An extra-marital affair - some of the people running our country are adulterers and there’s very few people who would be shocked by anyone cheating really!

He’s friends with This Morning Producer Martin Frizzell and the DM ran pictures yesterday of his wife, Fiona Phillips randomly out buying drink. Is he maybe covering for MF? Maybe he’s cheating and the DM are hinting at that but would anyone really care?

Which makes me think that if he is covering for someone or blackmailing someone then it must be pretty bad but that would make him look even worse and possibly complicit. There has to be something though because I don’t think he’s a National treasure to many people, he’s not funny or particularly warm with people and I think we only have the tiniest bits of info what he’s really like. All very strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.