Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else think the song shoulve went

I closed my eyes

I Conned the public

it wont work for certain

but ANY SCHEME WILL DO

if we haven't had those last two lines as the title of a Phil thread IT JOLLY WELL SHOULD BE

I closed my eyes

I Conned the public

it wont work for certain

but ANY SCHEME WILL DO

if we haven't had those last two lines as the title of a Phil thread IT JOLLY WELL SHOULD BE

and when the downfall happens the tattle headline should be

CLOSE EVERY DOOR TO ME

oh wait the industry just has Philthy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I closed my eyes

I Conned the public

it wont work for certain

but ANY SCHEME WILL DO

and when the downfall happens the tattle headline should be

CLOSE EVERY DOOR TO ME

oh wait the industry just has Philthy
I remember when he put that coat on again to show off, Holly was fawning all over him! :sick: :sick: 🤮 🤮

1625735147720.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Wonder will he be straight off to portugal tomorrow for the summer..

Reactions: 3
Just seen this on an influencers page she does Tuesday tea with Tay .... people write in and share celeb stories.... I knew about the runner but not Rylan is this true / been discussed on here???? Does make sense now!! His marriage breakup ... he not being seen for such a long whilst ....????

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Just seen this on an influencers page she does Tuesday tea with Tay .... people write in and share celeb stories.... I knew about the runner but not Rylan is this true / been discussed on here???? Does make sense now!! His marriage breakup ... he not being seen for such a long whilst ....????
It makes sense. Ruth and Eamonn are very close to Rylan…it’s not impossible the fallout was just because of the Runner because they seem like a nice couple but it’s more likely because Rylan got hurt too. But I hoped Rylan would have better taste!

Reactions: 9
That would make sense 😱😱😱

I've got his adverts recurring regularly on the radio at work: the one where he's advertising We Buy Any Van, as a counterpart to the other, linked site he advertises, We Buy Any Car; the one where he says it's impossible to hum while holding your nose then pretends to try it - and the one where he's pretending he's worn out after trying to sprint four hundred metres (he'd probably complete that in record time if some attractive young lad was trying to outrun him).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really really really hope schofe doesnt have anything to do with rylans marriage breakdown ! Imagine.
I think it is......

I LOVE Tay 🤍🤍🤍

Tell me more! 🍿🍿🍿

Attachments

Reactions: 2
If the Rylan thing is true then it helps answers a lot of questions about him suddenly only appearing on the days Eamonn and Ruth were on and then leaving but pretending he was just sort of stepping back a bit, i don’t believe Rylan ever came back on as part of the team after? Digs he’s made in interviews directly after this time about household names in showbiz not being what they portray and are not very nice people in reality and the timeline fits with Ruth being overprotective of him and then her and others speaking out plus the amping up of a bizarre media witch-hunt against His Majesty before he suddenly comes out.

Something else - Rylan and his hubs were presenting together on This Morning during the holidays it was going really well then it stops out of nowhere and his hubby never returns to the programme (got wind of something going on?) Rylan put out a second statement after the initial separation announcement and made it clear the blame was to be put upon him for making several mistakes that inevitably led to his marriage breakdown.

It could also just be that Rylan was around at the same time all this alleged drama was going on and he didn’t like what he saw and spoke up which led to him being banished because of you know who being top dog and This Yawning.

Soz for the essay x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.