Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still shocked they have gotten rid of probably one of the most lovable pair of TV presenters for no real reason except to seemingly tick a diversity box. I'm bisexual and love the call for more LGBT/minority representation but not when it is "just because". Its really sad because it's making it look like most LGBT folk are lunatics set on erasing anyone who is straight or otherwise not "different".

Reactions: 30
I'm still shocked they have gotten rid of probably one of the most lovable pair of TV presenters for no real reason except to seemingly tick a diversity box. I'm bisexual and love the call for more LGBT/minority representation but not when it is "just because". Its really sad because it's making it look like most LGBT folk are lunatics set on erasing anyone who is straight or otherwise not "different".
Love your post.

Reactions: 9
The mail keep writing articles about holly as Phil not saying anything about eamonn and Ruth last day , maybe itv told them not too

Reactions: 2
Amen !!!

Why did s he fronting so many shows ? Doesn’t make sense to me.... how’s anyone else going to get a break with the same few monopolising itv 😡😡😡
He’s got a lot of PR to pay for
The media machine is still Working on Brand Schofe, I can’t wait for him to run out of cash
He will also have a divorce to pay for at some stage

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s got a lot of PR to pay for
The media machine is still Working on Brand Schofe, I can’t wait for him to run out of cash
He will also have a divorce to pay for at some stage
Don't forget possession is 9/10ths of the law - his wife currently lives in the large family home and should stay put. Isn't she also the manager of his company?

Reactions: 3
Don't forget possession is 9/10ths of the law - his wife currently lives in the large family home and should stay put. Isn't she also the manager of his company?
I cant see her ever leaving the home nor him asking her to.

Reactions: 5
I met Eamonn and he was lovely. My OH said the same after he worked with him for ages. Much nicer he said than Gary Lineker and Adrian Chiles.

Omg! He’s on Instagram trying to flog his book and making out that reading it will make up for all the disappointment of Christmas in tier 4. Hahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg! He’s on Instagram trying to flog his book and making out that reading it will make up for all the disappointment of Christmas in tier 4. Hahaha
Christ. He literally has no self-awareness.

Reactions: 8
Well it no doubt will for him at least, with all the money from the book coming in!

Reactions: 3
I was shocked to see how much he was shaking the camera earlier on his story opening his advent calendar. Even if it's not alcohol induced, it's still a cause for concern.

Reactions: 5
I was shocked to see how much he was shaking the camera earlier on his story opening his advent calendar. Even if it's not alcohol induced, it's still a cause for concern.
I think Phil carries around a lot of guilt,hence the 🍷🍸🍾🥂🥃🍸

I went into WhSmiths today looking for last minute pressies and noticed his books had been turned to face the back. Someone in that shop really doesn’t like him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.