Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why has boy George had his teeth done? He had so much character before,now they look like everyone else's :(
Thought he had borrowed them from Rylan - they are far too big for his mouth.

Is this Friday the last Eamonn and Ruth one?
Will their leaving be referred to?
Will there be some farewell messages from people for them?
A gift presented?
Or will it be a normal show with no mention about them leaving?

Just had a look online and there is no This Morning next week and no mention about who will be presenting on Friday so hopefully they will be there all week instead of the usual Monday - Thursday.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if the BBC aren't the only channel interested in them.

Reactions: 8
Awww - just switched on and they are talking to Boy George.
I think they are the perfect hosts for a programme like this.
I didnt know they were on.

I do hope they get a similar show on another channel.
I didnt know they were on either. I would've watched TM if I'd known

Reactions: 3
You don’t suddenly realise your gay in your 50s , he’s prob known all his life like most people , would have more respect for him if he admitted that
He is a complete and utter lier (with regards to the ‘I’m coming out now’-earlier this year saga). The drama of the coming out live on TM was all to prevent a certain male getting there first and adding to the rumbles about PS being difficult to work with and tarnishing his rep. He’s a blue rinse brigade fave and think how connected he is to so many others (Holly, Ant & Dec...) any outing that wasn’t in his control would be catastrophic. It’s known within the biz that PS regularly stayed over at the particular males place instead of going home. The wife has known for years. I know all of this as a good friend works in the show biz circles.
It’s much like Cliff Richard and Michael Ball - lots of cover stories but they too are gay.

Reactions: 19
He is a complete and utter lier (with regards to the ‘I’m coming out now’-earlier this year saga). The drama of the coming out live on TM was all to prevent a certain male getting there first and adding to the rumbles about PS being difficult to work with and tarnishing his rep. He’s a blue rinse brigade fave and think how connected he is to so many others (Holly, Ant & Dec...) any outing that wasn’t in his control would be catastrophic. It’s known within the biz that PS regularly stayed over at the particular males place instead of going home. The wife has known for years. I know all of this as a good friend works in the show biz circles.
It’s much like Cliff Richard and Michael Ball - lots of cover stories but they too are gay.
Id love to know how or why the MM relationship ended

Reactions: 8
I just fast forwarded through much of Loose Women today. Andrea's last day, all the luviness was nauseating. But I just happened to notice MM is now Production Secretary there....

Reactions: 11
He’s knocking back g and t’s over on Instagram rn....

I just fast forwarded through much of Loose Women today. Andrea's last day, all the luviness was nauseating. But I just happened to notice MM is now Production Secretary there....
He seems to be carving out a media career for himself. Good luck to him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
A reward from ITV for keeping his trap shut about Mr Untouchable????? perhaps he is the secret boyfriend previously mentioned. Anything is possible!

Reactions: 14
You know ITV are on this big diversity kick?
And Eamonn and Ruth are deemed too old , too white, too square, too straight etc
Did Phillochio get wise to the changes ahead and come out as gay so he would be "diverse" enough for the new order of things and therefore avoid the axe?

Holly being younger than him and Eamonn/Ruth would swerve it on age grounds anyway.

Just a thought for us all to consider.

Reactions: 20
And Eamonn and Ruth are deemed too old , too white, too square, too straight etc
Did Phillochio get wise to the changes ahead and come out as gay so he would be "diverse" enough for the new order of things and therefore avoid the axe?

Holly being younger than him and Eamonn/Ruth would swerve it on age grounds anyway.

One of many reasons no doubt !

Reactions: 3

Excellent point!

Reactions: 5
presented
How rude of ITV and This morning to do nothing on their last Friday, no flowers, messages or montage of the last 15 years. They have simply been tossed aside! No wonder Ruth was visibly upset 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 33
How rude of ITV and This morning to do nothing on their last Friday, no flowers, messages or montage of the last 15 years. They have simply been tossed aside! No wonder Ruth was visibly upset 😢
Probably because they haven’t actually left the show. They are back for the February half term.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.