Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pics of him today doing a barbeque in a shirt and tie with wife and daughters 🙄🙄🙄
They do seem to spend a lot of time together as a family. I know when I was in my mid 20's the last thing I wanted to do was have a day or night out with my parents and I was close to them but had my own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They do seem to spend a lot of time together as a family. I know when I was in my mid 20's the last thing I wanted to do was have a day or night out with my parents and I was close to them but had my own life.
They are together more because of lockdown to be fair

Reactions: 3
I think they are protecting their mother - she's in a very bad situation.

Reactions: 2
I’ve always thought it was a bit weird the way they are always with their parents, going on holidays with them etc. I certainly didn’t do that in my 20s

They are together more because of lockdown to be fair
Forgot about lockdown.

I’ve always thought it was a bit weird the way they are always with their parents, going on holidays with them etc. I certainly didn’t do that in my 20s
Yes why would any young girls want to go on holiday with their parents?? Very strange.

Reactions: 1
Forgot about lockdown.

Yes why would any young girls want to go on holiday with their parents?? Very strange.
But they're not ordinary parents, are they? They're not a standard 'happily' married couple. PS has been living a lie for the whole of the marriage, whether that means deceiving his wife or the both of them deceiving everybody around them. It can't have been pleasant.

But they're not ordinary parents, are they? They're not a standard 'happily' married couple. PS has been living a lie for the whole of the marriage, whether that means deceiving his wife or the both of them deceiving everybody around them. It can't have been pleasant.
Pleasant or not I still find it a bit strange that two girls in their 20's would go on trips to Paris etc with their parents. If they are supporting Steph why is he there?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pleasant or not I still find it a bit strange that two girls in their 20's would go on trips to Paris etc with their parents. If they are supporting Steph why is he there?
Because they are all protecting their cash cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think he was there because the trip was a PR stunt. I doubt they do much together as husband and wife because he has his own lifestyle and a London flat.

Because they are all protecting their cash cow.
Yes and I wonder if he would be tolerated if he was broke instead of fabulously wealthy. I'm not talking about him being gay by the way, I'm talking about his friendships with teenage boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just seen this on Popbitch - prob been posted on one of the threads before, but it really does paint a picture of someone who lacks (to say the least, the very, very least) professionalism, doesn't it?

"Over the last couple of weeks we’ve heard from multiple people that both Phillip Schofield and Aled Jones were known for trying to perform sections of Joseph And His Technicolor Dreamcoat with their willies out (only the bits where they were facing the back of the stage – sorry, cockwatchers)."

(Also reminded me that Aled Jones was suspended from the BBC a couple of years ago (for all of 5 minutes) when a colleague accused him sexual harassment)

What is wrong with this industry?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Because he's their cash cow ..cutting him off could be damaging to their finances.

Reactions: 6
Just seen this on Popbitch - prob been posted on one of the threads before, but it really does paint a picture of someone who lacks (to say the least, the very, very least) professionalism, doesn't it?

"Over the last couple of weeks we’ve heard from multiple people that both Phillip Schofield and Aled Jones were known for trying to perform sections of Joseph And His Technicolor Dreamcoat with their willies out (only the bits where they were facing the back of the stage – sorry, cockwatchers)."

(Also reminded me that Aled Jones was suspended from the BBC a couple of years ago (for all of 5 minutes) when a colleague accused him sexual harassment)

What is wrong with this industry?
To be fair, I used to work front of house in a theatre where a long-running show was on. The cast do get bored performing the same songs and dialogue 8 times a week and so often resort to pranks and silly behaviour to try to get their fellow cast members to ‘corpse’.

Unprofessional? Perhaps. But certainly not limited to PS or Aled Jones.

Reactions: 2
To be fair, I used to work front of house in a theatre where a long-running show was on. The cast do get bored performing the same songs and dialogue 8 times a week and so often resort to pranks and silly behaviour to try to get their fellow cast members to ‘corpse’.

Unprofessional? Perhaps. But certainly not limited to PS or Aled Jones.
I've never seen this in the theatre, but I think this is a production that involves children?

As for 'pranks and silly behaviour' - I do believe that there is a law against this 'silly behaviour' and it comes under the category of Flashing / Indecent Exposure.

Last edited:
I've never seen this in the theatre, but I think this is a production that involves children?

As for 'pranks and silly behaviour' - I do believe that there is a law against this 'silly behaviour' and it is called Flashing and Indecent Exposure.
No mention was made of this being done in sight of children.

Reactions: 1
No mention was made of this being done in sight of children.
So there are children in this production?

Edited: Ah yes, just a few I see :unsure: I'm sure parents would be very reassured though that "no mention was made of this being done in sight of them".

Reactions: 4
They've known all about it. One of his daughters is very involved in his media career and she deals in circles where it's been common knowledge for decades. The whole family has been part of this Faustian pact for ages. It's showbiz. They all probably get goody bags every time they're photographed with the shameless idiot.

Reactions: 10
They've known all about it. One of his daughters is very involved in his media career and she deals in circles where it's been common knowledge for decades. The whole family has been part of this Faustian pact for ages. It's showbiz. They all probably get goody bags every time they're photographed with the shameless idiot.
It's going to be one heck of a story when it all comes out one day. His wife and daughters were complicit in ..... whatever it is PS gets up to with his teenage friends. What a legacy PS will leave!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.