Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've known all about it. One of his daughters is very involved in his media career and she deals in circles where it's been common knowledge for decades. The whole family has been part of this Faustian pact for ages. It's showbiz. They all probably get goody bags every time they're photographed with the shameless idiot.
This

Reactions: 6
Molly (eldest daughter) is his manager!!!! I had no idea. She works for the agency that represents him and HW. Interesting...

Reactions: 4
Molly (eldest daughter) is his manager!!!! I had no idea. She works for the agency that represents him and HW. Interesting...
I don’t think she is any longer it’s someone called Emily Arthur his daughter ceased to represent him the same time the MM allegations came to light!

Has anyone seen last nights/today’s SC photo I wonder what he’s referring too if anything?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she is any longer it’s someone called Emily Arthur his daughter ceased to represent him the same time the MM allegations came to light!

Has anyone seen last nights/today’s SC photo I wonder what he’s referring too if anything?
What photo and where?

Any chance of a screenshot please?

Oooh I didnt know his daughter had stopped representing him 😯 that speaks volumes....altho I'm not sure what it 'speaks' if shes still doing the happy family poses. Obviously hes still her dad n she still loves him so will continue to have her pics taken with him but why would she stop representing him? Too much for her to handle with the whole MM thing? Not enough experience of how to do damage limitation? Hmmm 🤔 I still can't look at his smugfuck face

Reactions: 11
Oooh I didnt know his daughter had stopped representing him 😯 that speaks volumes....altho I'm not sure what it 'speaks' if shes still doing the happy family poses. Obviously hes still her dad n she still loves him so will continue to have her pics taken with him but why would she stop representing him? Too much for her to handle with the whole MM thing? Not enough experience of how to do damage limitation? Hmmm 🤔 I still can't look at his smugfuck face
I don’t think it’s fair to expose her to the sordid details of her fathers sex life poor girl! She is still there representing Rochelle etc

@Chita this is the Sc photo

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s fair to expose her to the sordid details of her fathers sex life poor girl! She is still there representing Rochelle etc
It makes me heave that he puts Charlie Mackesy pictures on his Social Media, as Charlie is a truly decent person, unlike PS

Reactions: 1

Ahh ok this makes sense! I didnt realise she represented Rochelle (for some reason I thought she only represented him)

I agree with you except I think if she is getting paid to represent him then she should be doing the job warts and all. No wonder she has stepped down from the role, that speaks volumes doesn’t it?

I would not be shocked if he sacked her and had a go saying she had done a terrible job and was responsible for him losing his reputation

@Chita this is the Sc photo
Aaah thankyou.

I think its from that trendy book - "the boy, the mole, the fox and the horse."

Its hailed as the new Winnie the Pooh but with morals etc.

So yeh - there is probably a hidden meaning in his posting it.

Thanks for the screenshot!

Reactions: 2
I imagine that he’s referring to how he understands that the viewers of this morning are in genuine awe of him - and his lovely assistant Holly, how their tiny minds are blown away with regards to how they achieve their brave, effortless, empathetic, hard-hitting, totally genuine performances every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont watch the shyte but I understand Eamonn and Ruth are preenting this week.
I hope the ratings go up loads and drop down when he's back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They do seem to spend a lot of time together as a family. I know when I was in my mid 20's the last thing I wanted to do was have a day or night out with my parents and I was close to them but had my own life.
Spot on, family pix taken and pushed on to the public yet again. Trying hard, too hard, to make out he is still the married family man. I'd have more respect if he just went on to enjoy his life as the gay man he is than all this cr&p

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.