Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been done now so I know what your saying but I live alone and am not working just now so nobody was put at risk from me as I hadn’t been near anyone, I social distance, wash hands etc but it was at the start and I haven’t seen them since then and hopefully, things will start to ease up over summer, no other country has been locked down for more than 3 months and so I don’t know why we should.

I promise this isn’t a CV thread, those have been done to death on every other site.

God no, angry at the fact he likes youngsters!!
Phew 🙂

That we know of? Could this Simon be a child from years ago? Just seems a weird coincidence how close they are and the names.
ive probably been reading too many conspiracies 😂
The surname Schofield is more common than you think In the U.K. and abroad 😱

Schofield Name Meaning. English (mainly northern): habitational namefrom any of various minor places, in Lancashire and elsewhere, named from Middle English sc(h)ole 'hut' (see Scales) + feld 'pasture', 'open country'.

There ends today’s history lesson🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He still groomed him though, knowing someone as a child and then screwing them years later WHILST having been in contact with them the whole time from them being whatever age he was, up to early adulthood is very icky and I am so disappointed in ITV if they’re covering things, haven’t they learned from Saville? They sacked Barrymore after the body in the pool...
The Barrymore comparison is getting a bit tired and I have to say I find it a bit distasteful. Barrymore's career was down the pan when Stuart Lubbock was found dead on his property, although he has had opportunities since then. I've probably said it before on here but I really think that had it been a young single mum that turned up dead in his swimming pool people's attitudes towards him would be very different and the press would have reported it very differently.

At times I feel like the majority of the people on this thread need to be reigned in. What do we really know about PS? At this point I struggle to believe that ITV would keep him at the forefront of their channel if there was any suspicion of him being a paedophile. Someone told me PS was gay years ago, literally probably about 20 years ago so in media circles it will have been largely known. I just don't believe it, I might be wrong, it's just I've been reading this stuff for a long time now and that's what my gut tells me.

Reactions: 5
What we do know is that PS met MM when he was a child and attended The 2 faced theatre company, set up by Simon Schofield, of which PS was a patron. PS friended him on twitter (mid teens) and then a few years later he was working at TM (involved with TM from aged 18).

We also know that whatever went down, it all ended in tears because heaven and earth had to be moved to stop MM telling his story.

That's what we DO know.

(Also I don't buy the idea that wronged people / victims that accept a financial settlement 'come off the worst' - these things are never as easy as 'they took the money and ran'. There will be plenty of bullying and trauma and gaslighting and enablers along the way. Just need to use our imagination about what people in powerful positions and their apologists are capable of.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What we do know is that PS met MM when he was a child and attended The 2 faced theatre company, set up by Simon Schofield and that PS was a patron of. Friended him on twitter and then a few years later he was working at TM (involved with TM from aged 18).

We also know that whatever went down, it all ended in tears because heaven and earth had to be moved to stop MM telling his story.

That's what we DO know.
And this info that we do know is questionable enough so I think calling him a sexual deviant isn’t wide off the mark.

Reactions: 7
What we do know is that PS met MM when he was a child and attended The 2 faced theatre company, set up by Simon Schofield, of which PS was a patron. PS friended him on twitter (mid teens) and then a few years later he was working at TM (involved with TM from aged 18).

That's what we DO know.

(Also I don't buy the idea that wronged people / victims that accept a financial settlement 'come off the worst' - these things are never as easy as 'they took the money and ran'. There will be plenty of bullying and trauma and gaslighting and enablers along the way. Just need to use our imagination about what people in powerful positions and their apologists are capable of.)
There will be plenty of bullying and trauma - as you said - and I'll add, probably a few photos and film footage that would be a lifelong embarrassment. (I'm speculating of course)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And this info that we do know is questionable enough so I think calling him a sexual deviant isn’t wide off the mark.

I think that your input in recent days has been to the detriment of what had long been a mostly measured and legitimate series of threads. Many people came to Tattle because of the comprehensive closing down of the story on mainstream media by his crisis management team. That vacuum of information continues, but sensible people should await and allow investigative journalists to move whatever the wider story is forwards. I remain as disgusted as anyone at the evidence in earlier threads of a pattern of behaviour that included contacting young teenage boys on social media while their parents slept at 2 - 3am. However, throwing around wild and uncorroborated terms and accusations just diminishes the good work done in earlier threads.

Reactions: 4

That's what we DO know.

Yip totally agree

I think that your input in recent days has been to the detriment of what had long been a mostly measured and legitimate series of threads. Many people came to Tattle because of the comprehensive closing down of the story on mainstream media by his crisis management team. That vacuum of information continues, but sensible people should await and allow investigative journalists to move whatever the wider story is forwards. I remain as disgusted as anyone at the evidence in earlier threads of a pattern of behaviour that included contacting young teenage boys on social media while their parents slept at 2 - 3am. However, throwing around wild and uncorroborated terms and accusations just diminishes the good work done in earlier threads.
'Allow investigative journalists ... ' - we'd wait forever for that to happen.

' .. a pattern of behaviour that included ... ' I'd say 'consisted of' rather than 'included'. All I've seen is that PS contacted young boys - nothing else. Is that why he couldn't come out, I wonder, and had to hide behind a wife and children?

Reactions: 6
'Allow investigative journalists ... ' - we'd wait forever for that to happen.

' .. a pattern of behaviour that included ... ' I'd say 'consisted of' rather than 'included'. All I've seen is that PS contacted young boys - nothing else. Is that why he couldn't come out, I wonder, and had to hide behind a wife and children?

I guess I used 'included' with reference to issues such as his self-confessed use of fake online profile(s) etc. Regarding this moving forwards, it can only be done if those with knowledge speak out, or someone with expertise digs deeper and uncovers further aspects. There may well be nothing more to reveal, but the co-ordinated, concerted and expensive efforts to suppress so much mainstream commentary does raise questions if taking a sceptical view. Either way, at this stage it is neither helpful to the legitimacy of these threads, or moving the story forward, to casually attach labels that cannot be evidenced.

That's what we DO know.

I don't disagree with what's said here, however on one of the bygone threads someone mentioned they were friends with a lawyer and they were adamant there was no injunction in place. They said IIRC, that there had been a fling and MM had become too clingy (think they used the word stalker) and things slowly unravelled. To me that narrative fits better than any other. Simon Schofield seems to be friends with both MM and PS, I just can't imagine he would maintain a friendship with PS if MM had been treated as badly as its being made out. Obviously there's an element of unethical behaviour due to the age gap and potential for MM to be overly enamoured by PS but equally we don't know anything about MM to suggest he's an innocent victim in all of this.

I don’t believe PS wife knew all that time, maybe after the kids were born but PS wasn’t major when they married so she wasn’t to know how financially successful he would become. I wish she would do a ‘tell all’ one day after it comes out that her ex is a sexual deviant!

I know and it makes me sick to think of! McGeevy looks so bloody young as well, it’s sick and I’m sick of the rich and famous being protected.
He was very famous and successful by the time he married Steph. I was a teenager in the late 80’s and he was a huge star then and very popular with teenage girls. He would of already been considerably wealthy when he married Steph.

I guess I used 'included' with reference to issues such as his self-confessed use of fake online profile(s) etc. Regarding this moving forwards, it can only be done if those with knowledge speak out, or someone with expertise digs deeper and uncovers further aspects. There may well be nothing more to reveal, but the co-ordinated, concerted and expensive efforts to suppress so much mainstream commentary does raise questions if taking a sceptical view. Either way, at this stage it is neither helpful to the legitimacy of these threads, or moving the story forward, to casually attach labels that cannot be evidenced.
Everything can be evidenced. PS described Simon Schofield as a friend of 20 years - from the age of 16. PS's friendship with MM is documented online, from childhood to adulthood. Those are the only two friends of PS that I know about. Are there others?

I don't disagree with what's said here, however on one of the bygone threads someone mentioned they were friends with a lawyer and they were adamant there was no injunction in place. They said IIRC, that there had been a fling and MM had become too clingy (think they used the word stalker) and things slowly unravelled. To me that narrative fits better than any other. Simon Schofield seems to be friends with both MM and PS, I just can't imagine he would maintain a friendship with PS if MM had been treated as badly as its being made out. Obviously there's an element of unethical behaviour due to the age gap and potential for MM to be overly enamoured by PS but equally we don't know anything about MM to suggest he's an innocent victim in all of this.
I really don't understand why you say 'overly enamoured'. Do you mean 'in love and brokenhearted'? 'Too clingy' and 'stalker' - have you ever been in love? Dumped? Brokenhearted?

I find your words obscene.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everything can be evidenced. PS described Simon Schofield as a friend of 20 years - from the age of 16. PS's friendship with MM is documented online, from childhood to adulthood. Those are the only two friends of PS that I know about. Are there others?

I really don't understand why you say 'overly enamoured'. Do you mean 'in love and brokenhearted'? 'Too clingy' and 'stalker' - have you ever been in love? Dumped? Brokenhearted?

Agree - this is what I meant by enablers and apologists in my previous post. You find them everywhere.

I can't even begin to reply to that post tbh.

Are you sure everything can be evidenced? The type of ill-advised content that I was referring to is below. I choose not to be associated with this. You?

He only has 2 daughters.

Well yes but surely she would care that there are so many rumours of him and MM?
I wonder what she is thinking of all the rumours, she probably would’ve thought, once upon a time anyway, that she knew Phil inside out and that he wouldn’t dare get involved with a young boy but now she may be saying that she never really knew him at all, that’s some level of con artistry to lie all those years about your sexuality.

Sick of these fuckers being told that they are brave etc etc for coming out at age bleeping 58, no brave would have been to be honest to yourself and fiancée BEFORE you walked her up that aisle and basically ruined her life, plus would we be saying the same if he had left her to go duck other women, nah we would not.😡😡

What age is MM? I seen a pic of him yesterday via this site and he and Phil were doing Phil’s segment of “how to....(whatever it’s called)” and MM looked about 16 so what did he actually look like when he WAS 16 then?! He must have looked 12, PS is a paedophile and I wish MM would speak up and not let money do his talking for him, so what if he has to give the cash back that he received, PS would have been doing something illegal by grooming and ‘mentoring’ these young guys, what a bleeping creep, I want to boycott ITV and write to them and say that I, we, want a full investigation into PS and his creepy ways, was there ever young girls being ‘mentored’ by PS on TM to be in showbiz?! If not then perhaps because he isn’t attracted to them....
I don’t believe PS wife knew all that time, maybe after the kids were born but PS wasn’t major when they married so she wasn’t to know how financially successful he would become. I wish she would do a ‘tell all’ one day after it comes out that her ex is a sexual deviant!

I know and it makes me sick to think of! McGeevy looks so bloody young as well, it’s sick and I’m sick of the rich and famous being protected.
He still groomed him though, knowing someone as a child and then screwing them years later WHILST having been in contact with them the whole time from them being whatever age he was, up to early adulthood is very icky and I am so disappointed in ITV if they’re covering things, haven’t they learned from Saville? They sacked Barrymore after the body in the pool...

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I used the term overly enamoured in the respect that he was possibly/probably in awe of PS, I can't see what's so obscene about that to be honest. I would say that would be true from whichever angle you look at this from.

You realise you don't know if he was in love or broken hearted? You've plucked that out of thin air.

Agree - this is what I meant by enablers and apologists in my previous post. You find them everywhere.

I can't even begin to reply to that post tbh.
For every "enabler" and "apologist" I see someone taking a step back and looking st this objectively with the facts given.

Reactions: 2
I used the term overly enamoured in the respect that he was possibly/probably in awe of PS, I can't see what's so obscene about that to be honest. I would say that would be true from whichever angle you look at this from.

You realise you don't know if he was in love or broken hearted? You've plucked that out of thin air.

For every "enabler" and "apologist" I see someone taking a step back and looking st this objectively with the facts given.
And where was 'overly enamoured' plucked from?

• Haha
You literally just tried to paint someone barely into adulthood, who may have been subject to - at best - some very irresponsible treatment from a hugely powerful man two and a half times his age, who he had known since he was 10 years old, as 'clingy' and perhaps not all that 'innocent'. At least try to be original in your smear jobs, cos that is cliché as hell.

And for the record, that's not being objective, that's just standard apologia for what sounds to most people here as a pattern of toxic behaviour and the sad thing is you're not even being paid to say these things. If the story circulating is true, PS / ITV paid £30,000 a week to a damage limitation firm and you're doing the same work for free.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.