Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what his youngest daughter,Ruby,does for a living?.Does she work with/for her Dad like Molly did?.

Forgot about lockdown.

Yes why would any young girls want to go on holiday with their parents?? Very strange.
I absolutely agree. I know my grown up kids just would not do the family posing and let me constantly splash it all over social media. Plus in their 20s they have their own lives to lead which really makes me think they all know the lives they have at present may be under threat if Daddy loses his huge salary. Hence forcing the happy family man images and acting as though he never came out as gay at all. I know honestly if I was his wife I couldn’t be trusted to cut his hair as I’d be dangerous anywhere near his throat with the scissors.

My parents couldn’t wait to bugger off on their own without us kids
Reejaaa I think I might be your mother x 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
PS has put on his snapchat not to send him pics of the ceiling (?) or ‘streaks’. I’ve no idea what he is on about but as mentioned on here before I’m really not au fait with SC!

How did MM end up in the US? was he paid off and send away until everything died down?
He was visiting his sister and ended up staying for lockdown. I don’t think he was banished there no.

Reactions: 1
PS has put on his snapchat not to send him pics of the ceiling (?) or ‘streaks’. I’ve no idea what he is on about but as mentioned on here before I’m really not au fait with SC!

He was visiting his sister and ended up staying for lockdown. I don’t think he was banished there no.
SnapChat streaks are a trend with youngsters on there, it’s when you send pics back and forth to the same person multiple times for multiple days on the trot.

He’s creepy and pathetic honestly, the fact he has had to come out and say that as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
SnapChat streaks are a trend with youngsters on there, it’s when you send pics back and forth to the same person multiple times for multiple days on the trot.

He’s creepy and pathetic honestly, the fact he has had to come out and say that as well.
Maybe he shouldn't be on an app for teenagers then if he doesn't like it :cautious:

I hope this a joke o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How did MM end up in the US? was he paid off and send away until everything died down?
He probably hoped he'd be discovered by a big Hollywood producer while serving him in Chasen's. I fear he lives in a bit of a dreamworld.

He probably hoped he'd be discovered by a big Hollywood producer while serving him in Chasen's. I fear he lives in a bit of a dreamworld.
He just got stuck out there during lockdown. I follow him on IG and he posted stories at home every day with his family and sister's cute twins. Not sure why he couldn't be discovered anyway, I know who I'd rather watch on TM :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Off topic but the mods on here are brilliant I must say. Considering how busy this site is they are really on the ball. (y)

Back to the topic in hand :)

Reactions: 2
Was listening to the radio and Lisa Stansfield was singing Around the world and I had flash back moment of PS saying how he fancied Lisa Stansfield and said he would shout out I’m herewhen she sang
I’ve been around the world and can’t find my baby
so was he unsure then or trying to cover it up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was listening to the radio and Lisa Stansfield was singing Around the world and I had flash back moment of PS saying how he fancied Lisa Stansfield and said he would shout out I’m herewhen she sang
I’ve been around the world and can’t find my baby
so was he unsure then or trying to cover it up
Did he ever mention fancying a man? I doubt it even though he's gay. He is deceitful.

It's as if him coming out has never happened. Still playing happily families, still wearing his wedding ring. If it was my Dad I would be furious with him for putting our family through this. I would still love him but wouldn't be posing for family pics with him for social media.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.