Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly must be terrified if it all comes out about Phil she will get caught in the crossfire.

itv must think we are all gullible , they obviously thought that he would release his statement and everything would be wonderful.

I actually think worse of holly now
The thing is, I guess she wants to keep her job/career etc, the bosses I imagine would have told her she had to go through with that staged outing. What’s scary is how convincing she was? Acting as if she didn’t know etc 🤷‍♀️That would make you feel pretty tit to have to act like that and to go through with it. Ruth and Eamonn went along with it too, but it looked to be thrust upon them at the last minute and Ruth’s body language etc did look v uncomfortable..Holly should be an actress.

Reactions: 11
But really, what real evidence is there of a) wrong-doing and b) a cover up? It’s pure speculation and making the ‘evidence’ fit a theory.
I seriously doubt that there’s any fire, despite plenty of people creating smoke on here. I say that as somebody who was initially convinced by the threads.
It’s become an endless feedback loop of comments that say precious little other than repeating pure fantasy, and, frankly, it’s pretty tedious and nasty.

There’s free speech and then there’s smearing a person’s reputation without any evidence whatsoever. These threads have exercised the latter option and the only reason it’s kept going is because the servers are located abroad. This site is packed full of slanderous accusations that have zero basis in solid evidence.
I think PS is a prick but without proof you’ve all just piled on and it’s disgusting.

Hello Jill.

As a father to two teenage children, I would shudder with disgust and acute concern if I became aware that they were in contact at 2-3am on a social media platform with a man in his late 50s. Amongst these platforms, some delete all comments, photographs and videos within a short period. If the recipient screenshots the message, it lets the sender know, thus letting them change or end their subsequent communication.. These sites are well-known as attracting people who you would not want interacting with your young teenage child while you sleep at 2-3am. Please refer back to earlier threads for pictorial evidence of this activity, and an admission from PS that he uses false profiles online. Neither of us know the true extent of the breadth and depth of his genuine and fake online persona(s).

Fortunately I don't have to worry as my children have always left their phones on charge overnight in a room separate from their bedrooms, but a lot of children can be more vulnerable in homes with less guidance and supervision.

You may or may not be a Mother, but if you were born in 1962, you could well have had teenage children at some point. How would you feel about someone else born in 1962 exchanging messages, photographs and maybe short videos with your son or daughter at such hours?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes the poster said it’s pure speculation which I suppose is correct but it begs the question why has Schofield got a super injunction then ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing is, when you hear someone has used injunction or made people sign NDA’s then of course people are going to wonder what they are for. Sometimes it’s better to just be honest, unless the truth really would be damaging to someone’s career/image. But even then it won’t stop people speculating. So as a celeb you have two options really, throw money at it to make it go away (although it never really goes away) and have endless rumours flying around, or stand up and own up to your mistakes/who you really are and face the concequences, whether that means your career is ruined or not.

These celebs think they can do what they like and then avoid concequences by throwing money at the situation. It’s not right, especially when they portray a certain image and make a boat load of money as a result and their face is literally everywhere.

Just switched on this morning and Ruth is back, yay! Apparently she was off for birthday celebrations?

That’s odd looks like Jill - JillianCarney62 has deleted her account..🤷‍♀️
My guess is it’s either a fan, someone who knows him or Phillochio himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Very few people use their real names on forums; it's naive to do so as this easily leads to interested parties tracking you across the internet. Possibly Jillian has realised this and is taking action. If the account did belong to PS, would he be naive enough to use his date of birth?

Reactions: 3
Very few people use their real names on forums; it's naive to do so as this easily leads to interested parties tracking you across the internet. Possibly Jillian has realised this and is taking action. If the account did belong to PS, would he be naive enough to use his date of birth?
Think it was just a bit of fun don’t think anyone was being really serious 😉

Reactions: 5
Got a feeling Phillochio
May still be on our screens to get us through this pandemic. He will be presented as our Vera Lynn in times of adversity. I hope not but have heard This Morning will still be on with skeleton staff thou Holly does not want to be in so our national treasure will be forced on us he is so brave 😡
I think he’s possibly a bit wary and worried of not being on TM, even for a three month break as most other live telly are doing. He still thinks he’s got off with it and just wants to keep going thinking we will all forget. Reality is most of us would love a break from PS. Just read posts that said they can’t stand his voice now, I’m in that camp. I need PS to social distance himself from us the viewers ASAP.

Reactions: 11
I think he’s possibly a bit wary and worried of not being on TM, even for a three month break as most other live telly are doing. He still thinks he’s got off with it and just wants to keep going thinking we will all forget. Reality is most of us would love a break from PS. Just read posts that said they can’t stand his voice now, I’m in that camp. I need PS to social distance himself from us the viewers ASAP.

Well if Phillochio does take a break from This Morning, it probably won't be Rylan who stands in because he'll be too busy doing the seventy five other shows he's landed a job on.

He's spreading himself too thin.
We'll be sick of him soon as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.