Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Posts like this really alarm me. If you don't like someone vote with your feet and don't watch them. Don't try and rally the troops to crucify them.

Please could you tell me the "known facts" to support your claims?

I really like Rylan and think he deserves every bit of success he's getting. He gets so much crap off people too but I think he's a genuinely nice, humble guy. Funny how he is obviously much closer to Eamonn and Ruth than he is Phil and Holly.
I apologise if the content of my post alarmed you and I am quite aware that my personal views are not shared by everyone.

With regard to "the known facts", PS himself admitted in an interview (I believe with The Sun) that he thought he had known before he was married that he was gay. I don't know if his wife also was aware of this at that time but he suggeted in the television interview that he had only recently opened up to her and she was devastated.

I am quite aware of the various tales circulating but these can only be verified by the parties involved. What I do find disturbing is the way he made a very public announcement about his sexuality, with the approval of his ITV bosses, and aided by his co-presenter. Holly Willoughby went on to ask him if he was looking forward to future relationships which was an extremely crass remark considering he had just spent ages saying how much he loved and respected his wife.

How must SL and her daughters have felt knowing that thousands of viewers were now privy to her marital heartbreak. And to add insult to injury, just a few weeks later, PS posted photographs of their holiday; parading his family to prove they were all OK with his 'coming out'. This, in my opinion, was badly done.

I also believe that he is now not in a position to be objective when interviewing guests, some of whom will have similar stories to his, on the This Morning programme. In my opinion he has been hiding behind a fake persona for many years and I have no respect for him. You may not agree with this and you are quite right to say that I could vote with my feet, which I have done, but it impossible to escape from his constant appearances on the adverts.

Reactions: 18

strange addiction

The funny thing is I found out about tattle because I found it very strange when pip came out and when Holly muttered the words "now there's no force of hand here" I became very bloomin suspicious whacked phillip schofield in to my Google search a couple days later and the tattle comments came up a few lines down my Google search and I've been hooked ever since because its been an eye opener what you guys have found out, well done by the way!and there's no smoke without fire and I've read every page since I caught up with every comment since #8 and with all the tit bits from Joan and perez and others that have skirted around this but surely soon this mofo smug shite has got to be taken down fingers crossed but if by past post he's in with the masons there's no bloody chance which says a lot for them they must be a bunch of ponces too
The exact same happened to me. You're one of us now 😂😂 I've lost hours of my life reading all this!

• Haha
  • Heart
New story from the steeple times released today. Sounds like the shits about to hit the fan.

• Wow
  • Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Yep - and when we find out something is being hidden our imaginations run riot and we speculate on all kinds of things which may be worse than the actual truth.

Sometimes its best to just let the truth out and let the public react however they will.

Look at Ant and his situation.
The truth came out, the public decided to forgive.
He could have killed the people in the other car but his fans were supportive and he not only still has his lucrative career but has continued to win awards.

No one cares about Phillip being gay.
Some cared when they thought his wife and kids had been deceived and might be upset or traumatised.
Now they realise the wife at least must have known, they don't care.

If this is the only "secret' information about him there is no need for Injunctions, NDA's, gagging orders. So if these things have been done there must be more information he doesn't want us to know.

Those of us who have heard the rumour about legal moves to silence people who know whatever there is to know assume he has been involved with under age boy/s.
But we are a minority, so his career/reputation protection measures have worked pretty well so far.
I don't think the whole truth did come out with Ant, to be honest.
There were rumours about him and Lisa drinking heavily and using recreational drugs long before the drink driving incident. There were strong hints that his first stint in rehab was to address an addiction to something slightly more than prescription painkillers. Then there was all the gossip surrounding him and the BGT judge. He's now in a relationship with his PA and is clean and sober, so all's well that ends well - although I still feel sorry for Lisa who was unceremoniously dumped, despite her apparent loyalty. She could easily have sold her story but didn't.

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread, just wanted to acknowledge that the truth as told by celebrities and their teams, isn't always the whole truth, just a sanitised version.

I think there's a lot more to be revealed about PS and his past relationships...

Harrigan

VIP Member
Very disappointed. Hope its ruffled a few feathers
Was that an intentional pun?

Brilliant tweet I’ve just read, somebody just wrote “the oldest thing in Schofield’s cupboard is an 18 year old”........(they were discussing very old food hidden away which you might need in case of emergencies due to the Corona virus.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Strawberry Tart

I thought Phil Smugface was already on TikTok?
They’re all under the same management. Probably after last weeks show when PS must have asked every guest on the show if they were on tiktok - as he was, the agent has probably put out an email to everyone ordering them to get on to tiktok. Just to cover Smug again. My eyes have been opened by the revelations of the very incestuous relationships under the same Agent.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
It's a bit awkward on TM today, Vanessa Feltz talking about Weinstein and men in power and their behaviour towards employees 😕

Chita

VIP Member
To be fair, none of them mentioned grooming or used double entendres. The Sun took the opportunity to twist the context to apply pressure to PS.

So The Sun is itching furiously under this injunction and finding devious ways to get a dig in, then.

If newspapers can get people to hack phones you'd think they could find a way to hack out from under a superinjunction.

Its all very unsavoury.

I don't know. He may already be a member or he may have already checked tattle life out. I'm sure someone must have told him about these threads. I'm not on twitter or I would have told him about this. Is any other tattler on twitter that could let him know about us?

He may not know about this forum.

I'd never heard of it until someone on the Digital Spy forum mentioned it when the threads about Schofield on digital Spy were all closed down.

And I joined here as soon as I heard of it. I've seen a lot of posts from others who just joined having only heard of Tattle Life when I did.

Glad I found it.
Wealth of information.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Nothing to do with scofe directly but Keith Lemon should be fired after being sent home from celebrity juice and guest set home after he came down with corna19 symptoms then went to a pub, do these bar stewards think coz the have money they can do what they %%*^like

• Sick
  • Angry

Saturn.

Chatty Member
A sleaze that gives them a very good lifestyle, and a very high profile job to one daughter. I honestly don't think the girls mind, especially now, as he not a sleazebucket but a brave soldier fighting for those who have had to hide in the closet for donkeys' years.
I know what you are saying, but on a human level, privately, the girls must feel a deep sense of embarrassment and quite possibly shame. Yes, the lifestyle continues, and I am sure that they don't let their inner feelings show to PS, but I can imagine they feel that he has let them all down. No one wants their friendship groups to think you have a creepy Dad if the allegations of what he is doing online at 2am and in real life are true. Poor girls.

strange addiction

Ooo, we don't want you being sued. Well done for getting it on twitter though 👌
The tweet I was sued for was definitely the most expensive tweet I've ever done n then there were the public apologies I had to make 🙄😂 (I mean it's the best story of my life I find it hilarious) but I'm careful what I write now!

• Wow
  • Haha

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Do people genuinely think Phil's wife had no idea he was gay before he told her? I think she knew all along and was a willing participant in a lavender marriage.

On today's TM, a group of young men were being interviewed about a west-end show they've written. Towards the end of the interview Phillip mentioned the fact that one of them performed in Dr Dolittle with him and then they showed a picture (the lad looked like was about 10 in the photo).

Not sure why I'm highlighting it other than I was a bit surprised because I assumed he'd have actively swerved this being brought up because of the rumours but he initiated the conversation.

Is he just really brazen or is it 'look see, I didn't do anything wrong cos I wouldn't DARE talk about this or show this pic if I had'? 🤷

Oldnews

Yep - and when we find out something is being hidden our imaginations run riot and we speculate on all kinds of things which may be worse than the actual truth.

Sometimes its best to just let the truth out and let the public react however they will.

Look at Ant and his situation.
The truth came out, the public decided to forgive. He could have killed the people in the other car but his fans were supportive and he not only still has his lucrative career but has continued to win awards.

No one cares about Phillip being gay.
Some cared when they thought his wife and kids had been deceived and might be upset or traumatised.
Now they realise the wife at least must have known, they don't care.

If this is the only "secret' information about him there is no need for Injunctions, NDA's, gagging orders. So if these things have been done there must be more information he doesn't want us to know.

Those of us who have heard the rumour about legal moves to silence people who know whatever there is to know assume he has been involved with under age boy/s.
But we are a minority, so his career/reputation protection measures have worked pretty well so far.
This is nothing to do with PS, but it does show how ITV did, and I suspect still does, deal with allegations made internally. Historically they pay off the accusers, make them sign NDA's and allow the accused to continue working, or pay them off, with no tarnish to their name, so they are free to go on and work elsewhere, and possibly to the same. In my opinion this make the company liable/complicit in it, because they failed to deal with it properly or protect others from these people. Here's a Guardian story from 2009. The company did try to have it removed, but they failed and it's still on the Guardian website.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2009/mar/18/tyne-tees-itv-bullying
This was a time when bullying allegations were rife across ITV newsrooms regionally and nationally. Some of the incidents in this article went back years, but instead of dealing with the accused properly, they were allowed to continue in their roles. It allowed an atmosphere of toxicity. While this all may be just a string of coincidences, with no connection, one of the managers accused of being a bully here, was in a gay relationship with someone else in the newsroom. They pretty much led the pack. Everyone at ITV knew they were gay and that was not a problem. The way they targeted any young, good-looking man was though. Even the straight ones. They were so audacious they stated in the newsroom how they could "turn" them. People who worked there watched as they "mentored" these young impressionable lads, inviting them to parties, helping them get further up the ladder than the talented young women working alongside them. They presented themselves as being single, straight blokes to the public and were the first to complain of homophobia if anyone dared question their behaviour. Their bullying behaviour ruined the lives and careers of many good people. It may even have led to the suicide of some. They were cruel and manipulative.
Apparently the older one regularly spoke about his time being a prison officer at Durham jail/s? before he got a job in media. At the time he worked there as a young man there was undoubtedly a culture of abuse in remand centres and prisons in Durham area.
Recently there were a number of historic prosecutions of prison officers who targeted and abused young lads in County Durham prisons, both physically and sexually.
This former prison officer met a teenage lad, who because his long-term partner was a teenage lad while working in hospital radio. He would have been underage for a gay relationship at that time as this was before the law changed.
Interestingly one of the older DJ's who'd once worked with both of them and remained friends, was convicted of a catalogue of paedophile crimes. This highlights the dangers of grooming by these men on other young impressionable men coming into the industry.
If you Google radio dj 's and the word paedophile, there are dozens of stories across the country of convictions. TV and radio certainly seem to have more than their share. This beggars the questions of whether it's an industry where paedophiles feel they can hide and get away with it, or because they have easier access to a string of groom young, impressionable teens/children? This brings me back to PS and the rumours surrounding him over bullying and what we now know about his double life. These weren't secrets at his workplace. Surely allowing such "secrets" to continue in such an environment is bound to cause toxicity and issues behind the scenes, particularly where young people are trying desperately to get work and a foot on the ladder. We now know that the likes of JS and other convicted radio DJ's used fame and connections to groom and abuse children, young men and women, so one would hope that companies like ITV and BBC will have learned lessons and not allow it to ever happen again. If they have helped covered up the actions of others over the years, then the truth will eventually come out. It always does.

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
This is exactly it UNLESS there is something bigger that he is trying to hide (i.e. having contact with a 15 year old who then became his lover which could be construed as grooming). Don't get me wrong, I think the Sun is absolute scum and noone should be forced to come out as gay or having HIV. Schofield's big mistake is saying that the decision was 'absolutely' his... which might have been slightly more believable if he'd done it on any day of the week EXCEPT Friday, his day off. What, are we supposed to believe that all of a sudden on Thursday evening he decided that he had to tell the world and get it off his chest RIGHT NOW, it can't wait another day, let alone 4 days until he's on TV again?!

What would the outcome have been if he had instead admitted that he was being forced out by a story about a recent relationship he had had that was now over, and he was very sorry for deceiving everyone including, of course, his wife and daughters...? Well, there would have been intense and more open interest in WHO the relationship had been with, so its likely the MM stuff would still have been doing the rounds. But would PS have more sympathy from the likes of us...? And would his 'fans' who currently think he's oh so brave now have a less positive view of him...? On balance, perhaps he did take the best course of action for his career, and perhaps ITV feel this outcome is preferable as well.

I actually don't know if it matters. The only thing that does matter is if he DID groom (intentionally or otherwise) a 15 year old boy who then became his lover at a very young age. I feel very strongly that it is absolutely no excuse to say that the lad was infatuated/stalked him/wanted it/whatever. This is a child, even at 18 he is still really a child, and PS was very much an adult with a lot of life experience and very used to people 'throwing' themselves at him. So if MM did become his lover before he turned 18 (which I know is older than the legal age of consent, but I believe that age was lowered to allow for two young consenting adults to have a relationship without risk of being prosecuted - not to allow for 50+ men to legally abuse their position of power) then certainly I think it was very, very wrong - and even at 18/19 I feel uncomfortable about it.
I think Schofield would have survived had he taken the initiative and claimed he was being blackmailed/pressured. I'm not saying he SHOULD have survived, but I think it would have been likely. Ultimately, when it comes down to one humble runner v the collective power of ITV and James Grant's organisation, the ability of the latter to brand the former as an ungrateful and insignificant wannabe who reacted in an immature and spiteful way to the end of a relationship would be immense. It would have been a messier narrative, certainly, but big organisations know exactly how to depict an aggrieved individual as a misfit and a bit of a nutter, and they're very adept at pushing the right buttons to make that individual crack up completely as their world comes tumbling down. In that sense I'm glad they didn't choose that route, but they're probably only delaying it.

That's why Schofield simply HAS to be held accountable, publicly, for how he's behaved, because the initial success of his 'coming out' has only encouraged the smug operators at the top of his industry that they can brush whatever they like under the carpet if they do the right deals and pull the right strings. All kinds of abuses of power will continue if Schofield's campaign of PR duplicity is allowed to succeed in the long term.

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
Dan Wootton, as that tweeter suggests, is utterly incapable of taking a moral view of anything, because to do his job you need to be profoundly amoral. That's why I find it depressing how many people now seem to regard Piers Morgan as some kind of noble seeker of truth, rather than the self-obsessed sleazeball that he is, because he did Wootton's job in the past, and you don't pick up your moral conscience again once you walk back out the door and move on to other things. It's a job and activity that eviscerates that conscience for good.