Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Where is @Rob123 ?

I hope he is still around. His posts, especially the very detailed ‘summing up’ ones, were an excellent contribution to these threads.

Come back @Rob123 !! 🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: 21

Ginger_roots

Thanks for this

I didn't share them so I won't reshare them in case people think I found them . But they're a bit further back on this thread . The picture of the little boy in the dress also has a person behind him holding a plastic baggy , which looks to have a card in it and some powder on one corner . And the person who shared it enlarged it .

I myself have experienced people at parties which were overwhelmingly gay , try to spike me with ghb . As far as I am aware this would be to make someone more sexually available . Same with ketamine which is also a painkiller . (I used to be in the army and I once tore a ligament (a rave after a combat fitness test ) and I didn't even feel it until I came down .

I tell you why it stood out .

This Transgender female youtube personality called "Blair white " made a video about the most (or one of ) famous 'drag kids " called 'desmond is amazing'.

He was filmed in a video , livestreaming with an adult drag queen . Both were very obviously sedated in a way , with heavy eyes but Desmond had on long false rainbow eyelashes so it's not as obvious .

desmond says "what has it come to , that drag kids actually exist !?" And immediately the drag queen says "and people do ketamine on a couch ". Then Desmond makes a snorting gesture and sound and says "ahhhhhh". It's pretty obvious what it is .

later Blair white shows video of the same kid , with two adults , both gay , and no mum . One of these adults was imprisoned for killing some one , and then chopping them up and putting the parts in a river . The other person who is with this man and kid just looks cold and empty and dark but he looks like a kids TV presenter . Wearing bright yellow body warmer and perfect hair . Bit he looks very, very cold .

at some point the two men make a joke about some kind of drug and smile off camera . The kid is sat under a painting which has little children's feet in sandals , with the word "rohypnol " painted on it .

so the question that people seem to be asking about my posts is "what does this have to do with Philip Schofield '?

Philip Schofield started out in children's TV. I grew up watching him . He also has a duty of care when dealing with children . Which I assume would involve keeping an eye out for children who may have been exploited . The kid drag star is called Lactatia . Lactate . Breasts feeding in public and all that are feminist issues and so his mother and sister moulded him . His mother speaks for him and answers things that he may screw up saying . He dances in adult clubs . He is surrounded by men who look VERY strangely at him .

so when I see Philip schofield who should be ,as a former children's TV presenter, be thinking hard about how adults may exploit that kid (who says things on other videos , like "people say it's inappropriate, but that just means I look good " or "I think that anyone in life can do whatever they want . If you want to be a drag queen , and your parents don't want you to , you need new parents".

so if you consider that all of these child drag stars are in adult worlds , mimicking adults with drugs , sexuality and even rejection of morality and family , and then you have two gay people (Mhairi black and Philip Schofield ) promoting lifestyle choices for kids based on their own feelings related to their own lives , but not having any concern that predators may be attracted to these kids , because they are lost in their own narcissism. So although they may not be child abusers , if they open the door and make it hard to confront abusers , then I'm sorry but they're complicit .

if your child gets introduced to adults from a sexual world , and wants to do the same and gets drugged and abused , then I think yes, this is all relevant (in replying here to a comment earlier )

So let me explain something else . In 1994-1997 my best friend ran a music magazine . I was reeling from having attacked someone in northern Ireland by battering his head in with a dumbell . At the time I felt justified (of course I wasn't ).

i did it because I was taking a lot of drugs and self medicating from abuse .

after that I met these people who ran this magazine and the boss who became my best friend almost immediately (now I understand ) started to groom me . Offered me a job and I left the army to escape the violence I had commited and the fear of retribution .

so now I was with this guy almost all the time . But for the past two years it was like this guy was my absolute hero even though I knew there's something about him .

this is what happened . When we went to raves and me and him were alone , he would be in my ear telling me all about his own abuse . Men . Lots of them . Then later it went on to how he raped people who pulled out of sex at the last minute . Then it went on to how only I understood him . One of the things he started to tell me was that he cross dressed a lot and had sex with men dressed that way .

i tried to pull away (I had a girlfriend ) and when I did he got really weird and made me feel like I let him down . And I'd already told him everything about me .

eventually he had a party . The night before he was doing a joint event with MTV (just a one off ) and was very stressed . At the party at his house the next day he gave us all LSD and then in front of everyone he attacked me . Folded me double and put his hands under my clothes . I fought him off (I was about 9 and a half stone from all the speed and he was like 15 stone )

anyway all I'm saying is , I've been through things like this and I know that people do crazy thing that they later realise were really really dangerous for all the people around them .

society may not understand the implications of the drag thing , but as far as I can see it's led my narcisstic adults with no clear boundaries and worse , they actually are flat out activists and don't care about the safety of these kids .

so if I've been an adult , former soldier and got myself in major trouble , these kids don't stand a chance , especially when people like Philip Schofield promote and politians.

also, someone said "kids don't care what they wear " . No I'm sorry , but I'm a man and I don't think people understand what the shame of being led to be dressing like a girl , when inside you're just a boy , can do .so when you see angry drag queens or trans women attacking women , it may be because their mother neglected them .

also . I read , after I saw my neighbors son in a dress (he has autism , his mum said 'hes going to show the world " I asked if he even knew about the world, at 7) I left her house and I thought 'what makes these kids choose to cross dress ?"

this website which was about children's and women's health said that children who have been led to believe one parent hates the other gender , will try to become whatever pleases their parents . But when in this days and age , that leads to drugs and predators and chemical and surgical transition , then the fallout for society is anti social people who have very few boundaries and Want to promote their screwed up lives on others .

then you get gay politicians saying that it's homophobic to challenge this .

you also have trans activists threatening women .

so basically what I'm saying is - sure , you may think that all this is irrelevant to Philip Schofield , but I wonder why people look at a man , instead of the environment he is now supporting . And promoting and yet not at all bringing up any of the issues that those of us who have been close to this story in various ways , know well .

my apologies if this feels like a heavy reply to your particular question , I don't want to confuse all this by spreading the reply around .

so long story short , I'm saying a gay guy is being talked about for his coming out and young runner thing going on . I see this and I post here . Because of lactatia . Much of what you're talking about I don't follow because I didn't watch TV for ages . But the lactatia thing led me to Schofield and then I saw this forum .

phew . Long reply . I hope that clarifies why I'm here and what angle I'm coming from . But the pictures of the kid with drugs are someone else post

(Just to finish - the anger inside me because of those past experiences affected my life badly . A lot of people suffered because of me , so it worries me when waves of young boys are being led towards danger by female parents . The internal Shame that they carry , could he horrendous when projected onto society , especially of they have transitioned or have been led artificially into homosexuality.)

thats basically my angle . When I tried to talk about this in a piece of writing about a trans activist who attacked at woman at Edinburgh university, I was outed as a transphobe on a local forum of 27000 people . Some came to see me . That's was scary .

So you know . For me the "what " is shocking but the "why" is really the most important part . It doesn't matter what you point at. The most important thing is understanding why someone does what they do because it's THAT that helps understand it's significance in society . I'm not a psychologist but I had to look into a lot of it . That guy who attacked me got stalked for a while and nearly didn't make it . I let him go because at some level I knew what was happening .

He's out now and he has a boyfriend . I hope he's a decent guy . I also hope he's healed , bit of I saw him trying to put a dress on my boy , he wouldn't make it home again .

(Sorry for the typos I'll go back and edit it later)
I think whilst you're totally valid in what you're saying and you clearly have had a lot of really, harrowing, personal experience it's not fair to pile this all on the shoulders of some random TV presenter just because he's gay. The interview with Lactatia was awkward ad stunted, that kid was a brat and his mum deluded but it was This Morning - not Newsnight, H&P don't really possess the talent to really quiz someone, let alone with a satellite link up.

I can't really make sense of your other points except to say some boys want to wear dresses and that's OK 🤷🏻‍♀️ also not all gays are predatory and do drugs.

I think this is something you're really passionate about but personally I think you're in the wrong place here.

Reactions: 21

Saturn.

Chatty Member
Sexuality is a strange beast. Maybe he thought he was bisexual? Maybe he was gay but had a deep love for his wife so thought he was straight? Maybe he was in deep deep denial? Maybe he knew he was a raging homosexual but his wife agreed to marry him for a fabulous life and children? We don't actually know. We can summise all we like but the facts are that his wife and daughters all seem very happy with the arrangement and with how PS has handled things. They don't have to be on social media supporting him yet they are, sure there are those of us who are cynical about this stuff but they are choosing to do this stuff. It doesn't matter if you or anyone else think he is parading his gayness in a badly done way, his family are OK with all of that so that's a moot point.

I believe he's been hiding behind a fake persona for years, he's always been really bitchy on Twitter and you can see he's quite arrogant. But guess what? I think the same about Lorraine Kelly and probably most of the presenters on Loose Women, so I just don't watch.

There's loads of stuff that I would struggle to interview people about due to my own life experiences, same goes for anyone. Whether we've had deaths in the family, crimes committed against us, break ups, our own political views... Everything. It all shapes us and doing a job in TV like that there's always going to be something that comes up that is relatable to your own experience/views, you simply can't say he should lose his job on the basis that he is gay and can no longer remain impartial.

I just wanted to add that ITV as a network have had a really bad few years. They've taken a battering in the media with Ant McPartlin, Amanda Holden stirring the pot, all the stuff with Ruth, Philip Schofield and then Caroline Flack. Writing this I guess they've actually been under pressure even longer due to the Love Island stars committing suicide and then being forced to axe Jermey Kyle. A couple of weeks ago a Jeremy Kyle producer killed herself. Philip Schofield coming out as he did, live on air was the best thing for them.

When the whole thing with Ruth rumbled on and on, I wondered what ITV would do to stop it because it got to the point where it needed to be acknowledged and dealt with. Whoever would have guessed that the way of snubbing out that story would be for PS to do this?! Hence why ITV will continue to look after him. I imagine they're gutted they've been forced to axe his latest programme because from a PR point of view the best thing for PS right now is business as usual, noone wants to his name followed by the words "axed" because that just breeds more negativity (well noone who works for ITV or PS anyway)

I acknowledge all of your well-made points. As with yourself, I would imagine that (hopefully) everyone on this forum is on the same page as you with regard to this having absolutely nothing to do with his sexuality. Where views may part is on the weight that others will put on his apparent duplicity, the deal done with The Sun, the comprehensive attempt to shutdown any UK-based mainstream media and online commentary, the questionable night-time activities online with teenagers at 2am, and the subsequent professional and personal relationship(s) that resulted. When people smell that something is not right, it is natural that they will investigate further and seek some truth. If there is nothing more to this, I will be the first to hold my hands up and think to myself that I have learnt a lesson in life. As things stand, my instinct tells me that there is considerably more to be unearthed in this case.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Kally_20

The funny thing is I found out about tattle because I found it very strange when pip came out and when Holly muttered the words "now there's no force of hand here" I became very bloomin suspicious whacked phillip schofield in to my Google search a couple days later and the tattle comments came up a few lines down my Google search and I've been hooked ever since because its been an eye opener what you guys have found out, well done by the way!and there's no smoke without fire and I've read every page since I caught up with every comment since #8 and with all the tit bits from Joan and perez and others that have skirted around this but surely soon this mofo smug shite has got to be taken down fingers crossed but if by past post he's in with the masons there's no bloody chance which says a lot for them they must be a bunch of ponces too

• Heart

JOHN1967

VIP Member
There have been so many threads/posts I ca't remember if this has been said before, if it has just ignore it.

Barrymore came out in 1995, and by all accounts, the public responded positively (until he decided to play hide the thermometer with Stuart). Okay Phil was a kids presenter at that time so he could not come out then, but was there really any reason to wait so long.

Even now, not one person has made being gay the issue, its his relationship with the runner, that is the problem.

If you look on You Tube, all the videos mention MM so what is the point of the super injunction now, is there more/worse stuff to come out.

Since PS has attempted to redefine brave.... when I was at Leeds Uni in the mid 80s' we had a guy on my course waiting for a sex change operation (I am sorry I am not sure what the current word is TS/TG or whatever) any way he used to come dressed in a skirt and blouse everyday. Now that was brave, the amount of stick he got. was unbeleviable. Back in those days, people mistakenly just called him a cross dresser.

• Heart

PlainJane10

The ex-rugby player Gareth Thomas was considerably smarter when he simply said, 'I didn't want to discuss my being HIV but I'm being threatened with exposure so I'm going to do it myself'. That gave him the moral high ground, and embarrassed an already unpopular press. Schofield has done a deal with the devil, and once that becomes more widely known, as it will do, then he's shown to have been complicit in a dishonest process.
This is exactly it UNLESS there is something bigger that he is trying to hide (i.e. having contact with a 15 year old who then became his lover which could be construed as grooming). Don't get me wrong, I think the Sun is absolute scum and noone should be forced to come out as gay or having HIV. Schofield's big mistake is saying that the decision was 'absolutely' his... which might have been slightly more believable if he'd done it on any day of the week EXCEPT Friday, his day off. What, are we supposed to believe that all of a sudden on Thursday evening he decided that he had to tell the world and get it off his chest RIGHT NOW, it can't wait another day, let alone 4 days until he's on TV again?!

What would the outcome have been if he had instead admitted that he was being forced out by a story about a recent relationship he had had that was now over, and he was very sorry for deceiving everyone including, of course, his wife and daughters...? Well, there would have been intense and more open interest in WHO the relationship had been with, so its likely the MM stuff would still have been doing the rounds. But would PS have more sympathy from the likes of us...? And would his 'fans' who currently think he's oh so brave now have a less positive view of him...? On balance, perhaps he did take the best course of action for his career, and perhaps ITV feel this outcome is preferable as well.

I actually don't know if it matters. The only thing that does matter is if he DID groom (intentionally or otherwise) a 15 year old boy who then became his lover at a very young age. I feel very strongly that it is absolutely no excuse to say that the lad was infatuated/stalked him/wanted it/whatever. This is a child, even at 18 he is still really a child, and PS was very much an adult with a lot of life experience and very used to people 'throwing' themselves at him. So if MM did become his lover before he turned 18 (which I know is older than the legal age of consent, but I believe that age was lowered to allow for two young consenting adults to have a relationship without risk of being prosecuted - not to allow for 50+ men to legally abuse their position of power) then certainly I think it was very, very wrong - and even at 18/19 I feel uncomfortable about it.

So they've given this a "poor Phillip" twist.
Poor Phil blackmailed.
Poor phil bullied into coming out.

Have they even mentioned the grooming of a runner allegations or even mentioned the runner??
I noticed on twitter a lot of people are attacking the Sun newspaper and Dan Wooten. They seem to have forgotten that PS has lied at every turn and still is on shutdown about the allegations.

One of the merits of the circa 10,000 comments on this subject to date, has been the measured and courteous exchanges. If a quote from a barrister who worked in the same chambers as the person in question does not meet with your approval, maybe you could share with everyone the rationale and knowledge that gives you such certainty that any of the suggestions made by others are NOT true. Or you could just leave in a huff. Your call. (y)
👏👏👏👏👏✌this forum has been extremely friendly and accepting of peoples differing views. The main reason I've stayed with tattle is the lack of trolls and negativity. Thank you Saturn for speaking up.

Last edited:

Saturn.

Chatty Member
It is strange how the media and internet have evolved. It was only a few years ago that when a story was 'known' about someone, but their identity couldn't legally be revealed within mainstream media, a quick look on Twitter would reveal relevant details within seconds. Now Twitter and other large players seem as happy to be complicit in suppressing information as the perpetrator themselves. Not in any way advocating a free-for-all with unsubstantiated rumour being attached to any individual, but the idea of the internet being a transparent and liberating leveller of society is fast disappearing. We now live in an increasingly censored society, one that the West used to excoriate places like China for implementing.

Reactions: 19

Xanadu

I remember the rumours about PS and his predilection for cottaging!! That was years ago...I wonder how long his wife has known? Or whether she always knew and the marriage is more of a business arrangement? Much like Michael Barrymore and his late wife Cheryl?
Stephanie knew PS was gay/bisexual before she started dating him. They worked together (and were friends) at the BBC in the 80s/90s where he made no secret of being homosexual. Everyone who worked there knew. I say this as I have a family member who worked with him back in the late 80s/early 90s and was aware of it.

Someone on an earlier thread on here eluded to the fact the PS and Stephanie took their friendship further and had a one night stand, and she fell pregnant. She was 5 months pregnant at their very private, very small and fairly swiftly arranged wedding in 1993.

Quite what was their arrangement at the time I have no idea.....maybe they were giving it a good go, or maybe it was a business arrangement and was agreed that Stephanie would turn a blind eye to PS’ antics. He obviously leads a different life Monday to Friday when he stays at his Southwark flat...than he does when he goes back to the family house in Henley for the weekends.

PS was told by BBC bosses in the early 90s that if he wanted to forge a successful career in the business he needed to get a wife (there was a link to this story some threads back). And that is what he did.....

Private Eye have been hinting at PS’s double life for quite a few years. Even about the cottaging. There’s an interesting piece in the Eye back in Nov 2012, about his marriage being a scam...amongst other things.

It’ll all come out in the wash eventually, things things normally do 😐.

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
I’m confused, we already knew that Phillip had to come out otherwise he would have been outed and in so doing controlled the story, but why couldn’t Phil just tell the whole story? The bit of his interview that sticks in the throat was his line, “it was my decision” when patently this was not true. If the story wasnt going to be published Phil would never have come out.

The whole thing is very sordid and twisted.

if Phil has never disclosed he was gay would any of these other allegations about his behaviour ever been brought to light? Probably not.
Yes, I thought the relatively unexplored point concerned the impracticality of trying for an injunction in this age of social media. I say relatively unexplored because, surely, the problem for someone like Schofield of deciding instead to do a deal is this: 'doing a deal' is ALSO impractical as a means of controlling the situation, given the impact of social media. Because THAT, too, will come out.

The ex-rugby player Gareth Thomas was considerably smarter when he simply said, 'I didn't want to discuss my being HIV but I'm being threatened with exposure so I'm going to do it myself'. That gave him the moral high ground, and embarrassed an already unpopular press. Schofield has done a deal with the devil, and once that becomes more widely known, as it will do, then he's shown to have been complicit in a dishonest process.

• Heart

BasilRathbon

I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of PS's PR people are on this thread - he's paying them enough.
It's not as much as you think, for my efforts I only get a tenner a week and a hand job off PS every other Tuesday.

He's a really great bloke by the way and definitely not into teenage boys at all.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Wonder how Eamonn and Lorraine feel about that?
Both recently had battles with HMRC about employment status.
Lorraine won, Eamonn didn't.
Their "self employed" status was at the heart of that legal battle.

See, when people are seen to be getting special treatment over other workers, that's when bitterness and resentment sets in with co-workers.
Many Crew are self employed/freelancers subject to the same HMRC rules.
And if one of the favoured ones isn't popular then all it takes is for an embittered member of the Team to stick the knife in.

And Phil being a presenter during topical discussions like the Weinstein thing or child grooming gangs magnify why his position is untenable.

Letters to the ITV CEO should mention that.

However, I still think everyone who has gone off him should find something else to watch on Mon to Thurs mornings.

Ratings drops are the only power viewers really have.
Put the radio on instead. Or a different tv channel. Watch a recorded programme instead at that time.

Y'know - complacency led the Powers that be to believe British voters would vote to remain in the EU.
They also believed a labour government would win this recent election.
Disgruntled voters proved them wrong.

ITV powers that be consider those 4 to be "golden." If viewers switch off, that would prove THEM wrong, too.

Switch off folks.
Write letters of complaint to itv's CEO.

If you feel strongly enough, that is.

TBH - I'm sick of seeing the same presenters on multiple shows. Even if I like the presenter, you can have too much.

And this headlock the talent agency previously owned by Peter Powell ought to be broken.
Let someone else have a chance.

I assume Rochelle and husband are represented by them - and they are dreadful presenters. This monopoly that Agent has is most unfair.

I avoid shows with Schofield on. I also avoid Ant and Dec - not because I don't like them but because I don't like the shows they present.
I avoid presenters I don't like, and you know what, i'm ok. It hasn't killed me!
My life goes on without watching This Morning and I used to love it when Richard and Judy, Fern and John and later Fern and Phil presented it.

Be strong, everyone!
Break the habit!
Switch off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Chita

VIP Member
A while ago, when Angus Deayton was 'disgraced' he got sacked from 'Have I Got News For You.'
His position was deemed untenable because he was discovered t be the kind of person he was paid to take the mickey out of on the show.
His co-presenters disliked him and did nothing to support him. In fact, they threw him under the bus.
The show isn't quite as good without him, but it still worked without him - so, he wasn't bigger than the show. It has ticked along since he was sacked.

When John Leslie was sacked, he was left to fend for himself, too.
When Fern's gastric band truth came out, she, too was out. No support.

Phillip is getting different treatment despite allegations of grooming.
The difference between all these cases is - proof.
There was proof found that Fern had an Op.
There were photographs of Deayton and Leslie printed in all the papers. Proof.

So we need to watch and wait to see if anyone digs up some proof of what we all suspect Phillip has been doing.

How do people know he has a super injunction and what is it about? I don’t think you can get one to cover any illegal activity..

we don't know..............we suspect.

Piers Morgan would not have been so quiet on this on Twitter if there wasn't SOMETHING preventing him from opening his trap about it.

Just look at how he rants on about stuff.
Potential child grooming by a high profile Presenter being covered up would surely be a subject he would be very vocal about otherwise?

Reactions: 18