Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, I never knew he was into cottaging I mean carriage riding. Didnt somebody say he was after an OBE or such other honour like David Beckham?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
and maybe fall off a cliff on the way there!

Who is the woman? Is that Mrs Schofe? She doesn't look too unhappy.
Is it Sophie Ellis Bexter?

Last edited:
Eh all this talk of cottaging . I could murder a cottage pie now I wonder if people still make them the pies not the cottaging.

Reactions: 4
Eh all this talk of cottaging . I could murder a cottage pie now I wonder if people still make them the pies not the cottaging.
I’m pretty sure they are still made. I think cottage pie is very similar to shepherds pie but have no idea how the name came about.

He makes me particularly nauseous when seeing images of him creeping around Prince Charles. He definitely had 'Arise, Sir Phillip' aspirations before this messy business ended those faint hopes. He has been busy schmoozing Charles for years, having calculated that he offered the best hope of bestowing an honour when he becomes King. If you Google images of the two together, you can almost see the ambition in Phillip's eyes.

I’m pretty sure they are still made. I think cottage pie is very similar to shepherds pie but have no idea how the name came about.
Shepherd's Pie contains lamb and Cottage Pie contains beef.
Cottaging, meanwhile, refers to anonymous sex between men in a public lavatory - a cottage. Charming huh?

Bloody hell, I always though Schofe was quite tall, he looks like a midget there.

Reactions: 5
Shepherd's Pie contains lamb and Cottage Pie contains beef.
Cottaging, meanwhile, refers to anonymous sex between men in a public lavatory - a cottage. Charming huh?

Bloody hell, I always though Schofe was quite tall, he looks like a midget there.
Peter is a giant though!

Reactions: 1
Im going to feel bad for his parents when this all gets out,they always seem so sweet and in awe of him lol...very religious too apparently,

My first husband was caught Cottaging...it was opposite a bus stop...I kept having people ask why he was always waiting for a bus,doesnt he drive?...I made an early visit to the Library,went upstairs for a better view and did my Miss Marple bit....ewww so vile

Reactions: 15
My god he’s looking old without the makeup

Reactions: 8

I’ve met PJ and he was very lovely and very charming (and very tall!) PS doesn’t come across quite in the same way

Reactions: 2
As per one of the comments within that article, as working colleagues they spend a lot of their free time together too. I personally would find that quite suffocating and unhealthy. So intensely connected by ITV and the same management group, looks like they're all in and about each other.

I seem to remember a story about Tony Blair being cautioned for cottaging.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.