Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if this might be why Rylan doesn’t present on TM anymore. He doesn’t name names in the article but says "Some of the people I work with talk to people like s**t, but I treat the runner on my TV shows exactly the same as I do the executive producers." It’s from March 2019, wonder who’s he referring to?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8673211/this-morning-rylan-clark-neal-not-friends-everyone/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...n-Clark-Neals-damning-comments-resurface.html
That's very telling indeed I bet there's been some ding dongs going on for a while . I'd hate to think of the sights Gorden s seen in that broom cupboard Any Queen will do ha

Reactions: 2
I wrote to ITV on the 8th February stating my disappointment in these matters (handwritten in my best italics) still no reply there’s a surprise !!
So,
Has anyone written to ITV or OfCom or an MP?
Anyone going to?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I wrote to ITV on the 8th February stating my disappointment in these matters (handwritten in my best italics) still no reply there’s a surprise !!
They'll be pretending it got lost in the post.

#Further Adventures of Phillochio

#What Phillochio Did Next

Reactions: 3
I thought same, can’t quite bring myself to watch all of it but saw the tiktok mention, also HW said something like she wasn’t on it so can’t be down with the kids or something similar and PS sort of shrugged. I was glad she said it, she’s not even 40 and more or less saying it’s not for her age group and there’s almost 60 year old PS thinking he’s cool and trendy and actually looking ridiculous. I too thought how many times can you mention tiktok, it was bizarre.
I watched it once, but with the benefit of pause and rewind, I think it would make very interesting viewing. I think he got the hump when JT and HW didn't give him the reaction he desired when first raising TikTok. He seemed to spend the rest of the cooking sketch in a silent sulk, and his body language was strange. I think HW is definitely trying to distance herself from him - as much as is possible on live TV. He then had that terribly embarrassing TikTok played with him looking like a geriatric alongside HW and AH. Quickly followed up with a desperate plea of "You're on TikTok, aren't you?" to Rylan. It is almost as if he is flailing about for safety in numbers, able to say 'Oh, everyone is on TikTok' if ever questions are asked about anything he, at 57 years old, has been doing on a site so popular with teenagers.

My prediction is that he is hanging on to get through to hosting the DOI final, then he will take an extended break from TM, probably never to return. I think he is keen to maintain his evening show(s) which form a part of his contract at ITV, and will happily forgo TM. He knows if he had taken a break while DOI was on, he was jeopardising his future on the network as he would have been deemed unreliable, and risked being dropped from other presenting roles. For Phil, it is all about the fame, status and $$$.

Anyway, new thread suggestion;

Phillip Schofield #11 - No $hite, Sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if they’ll keep Holly? 🤔
I’m curious as to whether they are genuine friends now 🤷‍♀️This all must have pissed her off so much, this is her job/life etc that’s possibly in jeopardy..or I wonder if they truly are dear friends and she’ll always support him.
Him standing right in front of her on Doi and interrupting her, when she’d been taking the lead recently was interesting.
Must be strange for them as for so long they were both flying so high on tv etc

Reactions: 10

Yel

The most liked comment on the Curtis and Maura from love island break up article. Although isn't Curtis almost 30?
Screenshot_2020-03-03-00-56-36-625_com.brave.browser.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m curious as to whether they are genuine friends now 🤷‍♀️This all must have pissed her off so much, this is her job/life etc that’s possibly in jeopardy..or I wonder if they truly are dear friends and she’ll always support him.
Him standing right in front of her on Doi and interrupting her, when she’d been taking the lead recently was interesting.
She said she would leave if he did,that was then...I bet PS is Paranoid just who has his back at the moment,she seems to have really perked up since his revealtion,maybe shes excited about something....

I think they are genuine friends. When PS and his daughters put up those PR pics of Paris on Instagram
a) HW put her own 'rare pics/insight into her family life' up on Instagram, too (in, what I assumed, was a move of solidarity to 'normalise' what PS had done in the glare of everyone saying it was just a cynical post-coming out stunt (which it was)
b) She put a gushing comment up on his daughter's Instagram pic
Sure, she may have been 'told' to do that, but I noticed she'd also liked some previous pics his daughter had put up that were nothing to do with the PR stunt. I also noticed that HW's friend Leigh Francis had 'liked' the pic, too and then some subsequent pics by PS that weren't to do with the PR stunt. So I think they are genuine friends.

Reactions: 2
Friends or frightened of him and trying to keep him on side. He's (currently) still a powerful man. You know how like the "friends" of bullies keep in with the bully so he'll leave them alone?

I read in a piece posted on here that PS said his children used to get up at 5am with him, so that they could have breakfast with him before he went to work. Hands up how many people on here think their kids would keep that up? Mine might have every intention of doing it, but 5am every morning? Naaaw!

Hands up how many parents on here would allow their kids to do that anyway? I wouldn't. I wouldn't want them tired at school.

It smacks of a man controlling a household.

Unless of course PS was not telling the truth when he said this? But surely our brave and stunning Pip wouldn't lie!

EDIT
Oops, my bad, it wasn't PS who said this, it was a "colleague", as reported in the DM.

As one colleague put it: ‘In recent years he has seemingly started to express his identity more. That said, a lot of people thought he would never come out.

‘My feeling is that the timing reflects his inner conflict but also that his daughters are older now. He has always been a great dad. His daughters used to get up and have breakfast with him between 5am and 6am so he could see them before the show.'

Does this colleague really think this is good parenting or was s/he actually hinting at the opposite?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So,
Has anyone written to ITV or OfCom or an MP?
Anyone going to?
I am willing to write to my MP to request she discuss the case in parliament, however I don’t have a clue how to word it and what the official way of asking them to take the lid off an injunction / gagging order is. Can anyone help me / suggest what I can say that sounds professional / draft up a request. I have been meaning to do this for some time but I just can’t put into sensible words what I want to say. I want to put in things about workplace bullying, safeguarding, grooming, power imbalances, favouritism, misleading the public, not repeating past mistakes eg Savile, the monopoly that PS’s agents have on ITV shows, the lies, etc etc.

Please can someone help me? Perhaps if we can draft something collectively that sounds sensible and reasonable, we can all copy and email it to our own local MPs? With luck, some of us might share the same one. I have a female Labour MP in North West England. Hopefully, she might have it in for PS after the disgusting way he interviewed Corbyn in December!

Reactions: 9
I am willing to write to my MP to request she discuss the case in parliament, however I don’t have a clue how to word it and what the official way of asking them to take the lid off an injunction / gagging order is. Can anyone help me / suggest what I can say that sounds professional / draft up a request. I have been meaning to do this for some time but I just can’t put into sensible words what I want to say. I want to put in things about workplace bullying, safeguarding, grooming, power imbalances, favouritism, misleading the public, not repeating past mistakes eg Savile, the monopoly that PS’s agents have on ITV shows, the lies, etc etc.

Please can someone help me? Perhaps if we can draft something collectively that sounds sensible and reasonable, we can all copy and email it to our own local MPs? With luck, some of us might share the same one. I have a female Labour MP in North West England. Hopefully, she might have it in for PS after the disgusting way he interviewed Corbyn in December!
To get something discussed in parliament, you need something like 100,000 signatures, so you could try starting a petition on https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ but you'd have to be careful to stick to hard facts (such as PS's agents having a monopoly over certain TV shows, etc). With no actual evidence/complaint of grooming, you'd have to be careful with that, as that's obviously a crime and you could end up getting done for defamation without hard proof (if you choose to start the petition, that is).

Reactions: 3

To get something discussed in parliament, you need something like 100,000 signatures, so you could try starting a petition on https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ but you'd have to be careful to stick to hard facts (such as PS's agents having a monopoly over certain TV shows, etc). With no actual evidence/complaint of grooming, you'd have to be careful with that, as that's obviously a crime and you could end up getting done for defamation without hard proof (if you choose to start the petition, that is).
No you can get an MP to raise an issue just with a letter. It can then be answered by Boris or one of his cabinet. It won’t be debated like the petitions but it can be raised as an issue and they can talk freely without any fear of legal repercussions and then the press can report it freely as well.

Reactions: 6
She said she would leave if he did,that was then...I bet PS is Paranoid just who has his back at the moment,she seems to have really perked up since his revealtion,maybe shes excited about something....
I doubt very much she’d forgo her career if they wanted to keep her and put someone else with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.