Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starstarstar follows TM, sisco entertainment,Ruth and Eamon,HW,itv,PS,SS,and others connected to itv entertainmen. Also follows JimBob,who is doing a sterling job uncovering truths Re PS
I’m starstarstar! And just like you reading about it as it happens before it’s taken down. I re joined twitter & came across tattle to purposely follow PS. No other reason. It’s taken my mind of losing my dog nearly 2 weeks ago hence the name starstarstar, she was named star 🌟

• Sad
Reactions: 21
All these abbreviations are doing my
Head in. Can’t keep up with this thread cos of them
its quite simple really....
PS - Phillip Schofield
HW - Holly Willoughby
RL - Ruth Langford
EH - Eamon Holmes
CF - Caroline Flack
FB - Fern Britton
RC - Rylan Clarke
JD - Jason Donovan
CR - Cliff Richard
JS - Jimmy Saville
MM - Matthew McGreevy
SS - Simon Schofield
TM - This Morning
LW - Loose Women
AH - Amanda Holden.

apologies if I’ve missed any out. But you’ll get the hang of it 🙃

Reactions: 10
Just seen seven different threads mention Tattle on twitter this morning, I think that maybe the die hard fans are beginning to realise that all may not be as it seems

Reactions: 12
its quite simple really....
PS - Phillip Schofield
HW - Holly Willoughby
RL - Ruth Langford
EH - Eamon Holmes
CF - Caroline Flack
FB - Fern Britton
RC - Rylan Clarke
JD - Jason Donovan
CR - Cliff Richard
JS - Jimmy Saville
MM - Matthew McGreevy
SS - Simon Schofield
TM - This Morning
LW - Loose Women
AH - Amanda Holden.

apologies if I’ve missed any out. But you’ll get the hang of it 🙃
Did you miss POS?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m starstarstar! And just like you reading about it as it happens before it’s taken down. I re joined twitter & came across tattle to purposely follow PS. No other reason. It’s taken my mind of losing my dog nearly 2 weeks ago hence the name starstarstar, she was named star 🌟
Ok buddy,sorry about your dog 🙁

Reactions: 5
Ok buddy,sorry about your dog 🙁
Thank you, totally heartbroken as it was sudden. I have to admit tattle has been a great find as it’s taken my mind of it. I see SS posted a picture on insta stories with PS today 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Aah bless you sweetheart, absolutely heartbreaking losing a pet, really feel for you. ( Glad this forum's taking your mind off things, I think I may have to leave my job to keep up with all the gossip on here - bit drastic I know, but .... ) 😁

Reactions: 7
I'm not on twitter but i can still look at peoples tweets. I've noticed that there are still a lot of people keeping #itvcoverup #schofieldgate #matthewmcgreevy going. Twitter peeps are still demanding answers. This story aint going anywhere until the truth is revealed.

Reactions: 12
Nah, I'm not having that. Someone as brave as Phil would not stand by and let all these rumours and allegations pass without responding and setting the record straight. He wouldn't hide behind an expensive crisis management company, and have them working around the clock to close down any reference to his activity online and in real life. He wouldn't send his daughters out to bat for him by re-opening their accounts to gauge the public reaction and see how his exploits are being viewed. He wouldn't use fake accounts on various social media platforms to either develop contacts at 2am, or defend himself anonymously when the 'shite' hits the fan.

No, they would be the actions of a coward. Not a brave hero who's unmistakable footprints remain on Westminster Bridge to this day, nearly 3 years on from his walk in tribute and defiance.

[/QUOTE
OMG 😆 looks like a bridge of Willy’s 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.