Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it's just a coincidence that pretty much all the people he contacts on social media such as Snapchat are young gay men and never for example a married straight woman or middle aged blokey guys.

Reactions: 7
This is fairly pointless gravy in the grand scheme of things, but one of the verbal uses was on a phone-in. One caller became upset and PS said she needed 'scooping up'. Just a particular phrase that is not widely used.

What is notable in what is possibly his fake account, is that it reveals his contempt for the British public. Always had the impression that behind their smug personas, PS and HW would privately sneer at many of their guests and viewers. PS definitely has a bitchy side, and the rumours of him being thoroughly unpleasant are not surprisng.

Until this takes a new turn with someone with direct knowledge speaking out, he will continue presenting. In the meantime, he will have to live with the damage he has done to his reputation with his own daughters. They will still smile and do their duty on 'family' holidays, but he will know that they look at him very differently now. They won't say it, but he knows it all the same. That is his burden to bear, whatever happens to his career.
This is almost like forensic science isn’t it?
you are very correct in what you say though. Unfortunately I don’t think PS thinks he has done anything untoward and maybe his friends agree with him?

P.S. I remember watching some programme where an expert says it’s all very well people hiding behind fake identity (in that case it was handwriting forged) they almost invariably revert to type (forger strange number configuration) and as you say PS has a unique turn of phrase which cannot be suppressed.

Hi that’s my twitter account, starstarstar, (named after my Dog Star who’s sadly just passed) I’ve been following the whole story but new to the forums & posting. Luv the reading on here though 🙂
Please tell Adrian we hope his samosahs are doing well.

Can I just ask ive tried DMing sonebody on here and not been able to. How do you know if they can be contacted?

i understand people want to remain anonymous but I thought people wanted to discuss their theories/ideas?

many thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It took all my time to find out how to even reply on here lol but for the record I really do hope all his nasty antics are made public & he falls from grace & all those covering for him too!! Everywhere I look he’s on my tv screen 🤬

I'm new to Tattle and discovered this site after the staged performance on 7 Feb. Reading all the threads have kept me occupied over the past few weeks. It's good to know there's a lot of like-minded people on here who share the same views on the smug, arrogant, egotistical, narcissist person that is Phillip Schofield. I've never liked him and don't watch any programmes that he is in. Can't abide the ads for We Buy Any Car, I have to mute the sound and look away from the screen :sick:

Reactions: 20
It took all my time to find out how to even reply on here lol but for the record I really do hope all his nasty antics are made public & he falls from grace & all those covering for him too!! Everywhere I look he’s on my tv screen 🤬
And on the radio!

Reactions: 5
If the narcassistic, fake, lying, sleazy ballbag is viewing this page then welcome to the real world where we still have free speech :cool:
100% the saggy old scrotum is on here reading about himself. He’s obsessed with himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Philoccio 😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE
Coming from someone who duped the public by maintaining a 'family man' image for the best part of 3 decades, who shed tears at the click of an autocue for Caroline Flack in a manipulative move of self-pity to get people on side, who has sat on the TM couch berating people for being unfaithful, who lost his own money in a payout when he was so 'outraged' he thrust a paedophile list in David Cameron's face, he literally would stop at NOTHING to preserve his brand and keep people on side who buy into that. Corbyn wouldn't have been popular with the demographic that watch TM or support someone middle of the road like PS. It doesn't even make sense for a partially closeted man (as he was at the time) to support Boris Johnson on a personal level, as he's been blatantly homophobic in the past! It makes more sense to me that PS (at least in private) would support Corbyn on social issues, but keep it quiet as it doesn't suit his 'brand.' In the same way he maintained a 'happy, family-man' image in public to maintain his 'brand' but now know that he was the total opposite in private. I would literally put nothing past him.

Another thing I noticed in this person's tweets way back was that he said something along the lines of not being on any other site because he's 'got a life,' or words to that affect. Yet in recent tweets goes on to say that this [twitter] is the only site he knows of that is talking about the subject en mass. How would he know this, if he's not on other sitest to check? 'Adrian's' last name means 'Joseph' in Gaelic - I looked it up. Reference to 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat,' by chance?! When I made fakes, I'd sometimes give them random significance to my real self. And, like I said, it randomly 'liked' that TikTok tweet BEFORE PS - which is obscure, as I'd never heard of it before.

Heh, which led me to a Googling spree on PS ancestory, to see if it held significance. His last name 'Seosamh' is Gaelic for 'Joseph.' PS played Joseph, right? I think he's left a few hints there.

I may try to contact it under a fake profile myself - just see what it's got to say for itself.
I'm new to Tattle and discovered this site after the staged performance on 7 Feb. Reading all the threads have kept me occupied over the past few weeks. It's good to know there's a lot of like-minded people on here who share the same views on the smug, arrogant, egotistical, narcissist person that is Phillip Schofield. I've never liked him and don't watch any programmes that he is in. Can't abide the ads for We Buy Any Car, I have to mute the sound and look away from the screen :sick:
i completely agree 😊

100% the saggy old scrotum is on here reading about himself. He’s obsessed with himself.
Nah, I'm not having that. Someone as brave as Phil would not stand by and let all these rumours and allegations pass without responding and setting the record straight. He wouldn't hide behind an expensive crisis management company, and have them working around the clock to close down any reference to his activity online and in real life. He wouldn't send his daughters out to bat for him by re-opening their accounts to gauge the public reaction and see how his exploits are being viewed. He wouldn't use fake accounts on various social media platforms to either develop contacts at 2am, or defend himself anonymously when the 'shite' hits the fan.

No, they would be the actions of a coward. Not a brave hero who's unmistakable footprints remain on Westminster Bridge to this day, nearly 3 years on from his walk in tribute and defiance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
On the 7th, I saw the interview on TM, and thought that he looked quite uncomfortable, his voice somewhat higher than usual. Not that I even watch TV, but I know his voice needless to say. I've had an interest in reverse speech since the late 90's, and have dipped in and out of it over the years. I had a scan through in reverse on the 7th, and it felt like he was being compromised.
I thought nothing more of it until around the 11th, where some Celebrity Radio YT channel posted a vid. ( that was replaced a few days later with something for more arse licky) . I've not seen anyone else talking about that actually. I wish I'd have saved the video, but there we are.
I said to my bud that I thought something was wrong with this, and went about going back through the coming out vid in reverse.
I've linked to this, and another one of my vids that I hear HW saying MM and then PS saying Must not say.

I genuinely get that listening to audio in reverse is open to interpretation. And as such Reverse Speech is Pseudoscience. I've heard many reversals that are just more than chance over the years.
Keep an open mind, AS some of you might know some of the other names that I think I hear during the convo.

I hope I'm OK to do this, as I read the terms a few days ago when I signed up, and it mention about self promotion.
I just want to share what I have found thus far. I've other bits I've found but yet to put it in a video format.

Starstarstar follows TM, sisco entertainment,Ruth and Eamon,HW,itv,PS,SS,and others connected to itv entertainmen. Also follows JimBob,who is doing a sterling job uncovering truths Re PS

• Wow
Reactions: 2
so this starstarstar only joined Feb 2020.. following only those accounts who are connected with PS and the whole controversy- esp following all the people we have mentioned right here on tattle.. so starstarstar is 100% someone in this group and @AdrianSeosamh is definitely one of PS's fake accounts to hide behind.

Reactions: 2
so this starstarstar only joined Feb 2020.. following only those accounts who are connected with PS and the whole controversy- esp following all the people we have mentioned right here on tattle.. so starstarstar is 100% someone in this group and @AdrianSeosamh is definitely one of PS's fake accounts to hide behind.
This has already been answered I think ..... see post 760

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Nah, I'm not having that. Someone as brave as Phil would not stand by and let all these rumours and allegations pass without responding and setting the record straight. He wouldn't hide behind an expensive crisis management company, and have them working around the clock to close down any reference to his activity online and in real life. He wouldn't send his daughters out to bat for him by re-opening their accounts to gauge the public reaction and see how his exploits are being viewed. He wouldn't use fake accounts on various social media platforms to either develop contacts at 2am, or defend himself anonymously when the 'shite' hits the fan.

No, they would be the actions of a coward. Not a brave hero who's unmistakable footprints remain on Westminster Bridge to this day, nearly 3 years on from his walk in tribute and defiance.

his unmistakable footprint! 🤣🤣 that’s hilarious. A row of willies.....

• Haha
All these abbreviations are doing my
Head in. Can’t keep up with this thread cos of them

• Haha
Starstarstar follows TM, sisco entertainment,Ruth and Eamon,HW,itv,PS,SS,and others connected to itv entertainmen. Also follows JimBob,who is doing a sterling job uncovering truths Re PS
Stat star star has already identified himself no?

He’s so childish for a man of his age..the humour is more schoolboy 😬
I agree. I don't watch This Morning but I do see clips that are posted on Facebook or Google news feed. There was one where both PS and HW were giggling over drawings done by children which were interpreted by PS and HW as genitalia body parts. I found their behaviour immature.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.