Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes re Fern,I think thats how she felt to begin with,However the story by her ex manager reveals he very quckly started to undermine her and even put a "stop" to her selling her own clothing range..and the pay difference

Reactions: 4
Yes re Fern,I think thats how she felt to begin with,However the story by her ex manager reveals he very quckly started to undermine her and even put a "stop" to her selling her own clothing range..and the pay difference
I heard that about the clothing range. He really is a horrible, petty man.

Reactions: 4
yeh - he undermined Fern alright.

She had revealed she suffered from depression.
It may have been after she had her children - dunno - but it was 'out there' that she struggled with mental health issues - plus self-image because of her weight.

So, as a valued member of the This Morning/ITV stable you would think Fern would have been given support - especially when it leaked about her gastric band.
No one helped her deal with 'why' she lied or why she thought she needed to even have a gastric band.
No one supported her or made excuses for her. She was OUT.
That 'lie' finished her off.

So, let us compare lies.

A woman struggling with mental health and weight issues is revealed to have [probably] misled some fans into thinking her weight loss was purely down to exercise and diet. That could have been excused because of her poorly mental state and given time, she may well have done interviews about it all to help others with similar struggles. The programme could have explored what she experienced to eventually help others.
Thats what This Morning is for, isnt it?
Her position as "presenter who was there before Schofield" was usurped.
He got himself more money than her for doing the same job. He sneakily gained power and used it.
He put a stop to her clothing line etc.
He made the work atmosphere so uncomfortable for her that she left.
Her career prospects decidely more bleak.
Cast adrift and branded a LIAR.

Spot the difference.....
A man marries a woman and has kids knowing he is gay.
Pretends for years and years and years that he is a hetero family man etc
Promotes himself as squeaky clean.
- and not only keeps his job but is widely supported by ITV and championed as being brave.

Yes .....Spot the difference.

And, yes, his Publicity campaign has worked.

He has won.

Thing is.....
Fern lied and covered up a secret.
Phil lied and covered up a secret.

Niceness shines through Fern.
It does not shine through him.
Hopefully other people see this.
And hopefully more people's eyes have been opened to what he is really like.

I stopped watching This Morning after he shafted Fern.
I will not watch Dancing On Ice while he presents it.
I do not watch any other programmes he is on.

Maybe other people will follow suit. Especially now this Mathew McGreevy business is known.
I disliked Phil before I knew about all this.
He's sunk even lower now.

And yes, as has been repeated many times in this thread - TV [particularly ITV] is dumbing down.
Appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Well, y'know what?
They can shove it.

The other day I was home all day with nothing scheduled to do.
I did not switch the telly on ONCE - and my life did not end. I did not go crazy.

So if the telly is shyte - STOP WATCHING.

Giving the bastards high ratings only encourages them to make more shyte.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Brilliant! They seem to be having a wind-up every day! 😂

Definitely getting that impression.... somebody is trying to wind him up surely.
The pictures don't really don't justice, it looks like a big wobbly thingy, and the kid marched out and Phil didn't know where to look very funny...try to see it on catch-up folks

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the interview with Anna Friel just now regarding her new film about abuse? What was up with PS voice :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Definitely getting that impression.... somebody is trying to wind him up surely.
The pictures don't really don't justice, it looks like a big wobbly thingy, and the kid marched out and Phil didn't know where to look very funny...try to see it on catch-up folks
Will definitely watch it later!

Reactions: 2

It may have been after she had her children - dunno - but it was 'out there' that she struggled with mental health issues - plus self-image because of her weight.

So, as a valued member of the This Morning/ITV stable you would think Fern would have been given support - especially when it leaked about her gastric band.
No one helped her deal with 'why' she lied or why she thought she needed to even have a gastric band.

So, let us compare lies.

A woman struggling with mental health and weight issues is revealed to have [probably] misled some fans into thinking her weight loss was purely down to exercise and diet. That could have been excused because of her poorly mental state and given time, she may well have done interviews about it all to help others with similar struggles. The programme could have explored what she experienced to eventually help others.
He got himself more money than her for doing the same job. He sneakily gained power and used it.

Spot the difference.....
- and not only keeps his job but is widely supported by ITV and championed as being brave.

He has won.

Thing is.....

Maybe other people will follow suit. Especially now this Mathew McGreevy business is known.

And yes, as has been repeated many times in this thread - TV [particularly ITV] is dumbing down.

Well, y'know what?
They can shove it.

I did not switch the telly on ONCE - and my life did not end. I did not go crazy.

Wouldn't be the most surprising thing to find out that FB confided in PS privately about the gastric band, and then it somehow leaked to the press.

This Morning Watch 27/02/2020 at 12.23...

Anybody just seen the Pinocchio Kid with Phil... Hahahaha...
I do hope that Geppetto kept him close by when the little one was offered a studio tour. 🙏 🤥 🙏

Reactions: 6

So, let us compare lies.

Spot the difference.....

He has won.

Thing is.....

Well, y'know what?
They can shove it.

That was a great post Chita,highlights just what a sneak and creep this guy has always been

Did anyone own Jason Donovans greatest Hits back in the day lol?..They did a vhs video to go along with it...it had PS introducing each song,the smugometer was off the charts even then

Did anyone see the interview with Anna Friel just now regarding her new film about abuse? What was up with PS voice :unsure:
Did he sound nervous?

That was a great post Chita,highlights just what a sneak and creep this guy has always been

Did anyone own Jason Donovans greatest Hits back in the day lol?..They did a vhs video to go along with it...it had PS introducing each song,the smugometer was off the charts even then
Think I may have had it in my collection. Unfortunately it was filed a long time ago down the tip 🤣🤣 But, I do vaguely remember PS on it...

This Morning Watch 27/02/2020 at 12.23...

Anybody just seen the Pinocchio Kid with Phil... Hahahaha...
Personally I've stopped watching TM and everything else with his face on since this all came out, there's something uncomfortable about watching an outright liar on TV but I do wonder if someone behind the scenes is deliberately trying to make him uncomfortable, I certainly hope so!

Wouldn't be at all surprised if he goes off to work on "other projects" when they finish for the summer break.

Reactions: 15
Wouldn't it be funny if Jason Donovan, after "struggling with his Demons" all these years was the one to finally think, sod it, and spill the beans.

:D:p

I know Fern was deceitful about the Gastric band and I know that it was wrong, but I still cannot help but like her.

How can you not like a woman who every few days walks to the end of the road with a bucket of washing up liquid and hot water and cleans the muck off the road/street signs??

Come ON - that's a good woman isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another pic I managed to take, showing Phil and Pinnochio on screen together...it was a segment about Fancy Dress for kids for World Book Day, and earlier they had shown a picture of Willy Wonka... I was thinking maybe the Child Catcher might have been one of them, but that would have been a bit too far...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn't it be funny if Jason Donovan, after "struggling with his Demons" all these years was the one to finally think, sod it, and spill the beans.

:D:p

I know Fern was deceitful about the Gastric band and I know that it was wrong, but I still cannot help but like her.

How can you not like a woman who every few days walks to the end of the road with a bucket of washing up liquid and hot water and cleans the muck off the road/street signs??

Come ON - that's a good woman isn't it?
I’d love to know where JD would stand after successfully suing The Face for saying he was gay. I mean that really does take the piss!

Reactions: 10
I was watching Morse this morning, the storyline was very pertinent. It was about a man who had a certain image at a well known place then these mysterious deaths, assassination attempt etc. Anyway one of the characters said about injunctions and not being able to tell the truth.
in the end the villain was unmasked and brought to justice. His motto being “kill or be killed”.

PS lives in such a fake showbiz world, literally you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours and I’ll turn a blind eye to any indiscretions. It stinks!

I’d love to know where JD would stand after successfully suing The Face for saying he was gay. I mean that really does take the piss!
I don’t remember that. I wasn’t a fan of JDs he seemed another ‘star’ that became famous on a limited amount of talent. Oh well, back to scrubbing for me.

i was taken here via a search of the words PS and JD. haven’t read these before, quite interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was watching Morse this morning, the storyline was very pertinent. It was about a man who had a certain image at a well known place then these mysterious deaths, assassination attempt etc. Anyway one of the characters said about injunctions and not being able to tell the truth.
in the end the villain was unmasked and brought to justice. His motto being “kill or be killed”.

PS lives in such a fake showbiz world, literally you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours and I’ll turn a blind eye to any indiscretions. It stinks!

I don’t remember that. I wasn’t a fan of JDs he seemed another ‘star’ that became famous on a limited amount of talent. Oh well, back to scrubbing for me.

i was taken here via a search of the words PS and JD. haven’t read these before, quite interesting.
So weird though..at the bottom of it there’s a link saying ‘The discussion continues here’ but of course when you go on the discussion has now been closed..obvs closed that too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I can actually remember a visual sign that Schofe had acquired so much power, and money, it had pushed him on to a new level. I used to watch TM a bit in those early days when he first came in, and when he sat down I noticed he very, very, carefully smoothed the back of his jacket as he sat down. Blokes with expensive suits but limited funds to replace them do that. Then, after a while, he'd just slouch down into his seat in a way that suggested - 'Who cares if this ruins the jacket, I've got five more of the same at home!' That's when he changed.

It does feel like almost every single thing on TM is awkward/cringeworthy and applies to him in some way, makes for uncomfortable viewing! H also seems bit worn out/fed up in a way, just going through the motions sometimes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.