Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the feeling I'm on the sick at the minute I've just been diagnosed with a rare cancer of the blood so some days I'm proper out of action . And tattle life has become a must
Been going through some similar stuff, and it really does help to invest your time into something else.

Sending all of the best wishes.

Reactions: 6
We ought to remind PS about this! Hiding in plain sight!
Phillip ..... in his own words - Hunger magazine April 2013;

---------------------------------

"It’s just that nobody bothered to look in the right place,” he said.

Schofield also revealed his covert tactics to deal with nuisance Twitter followers. Rather than rising to the bait, he follows them, sends a direct message, unfollows them, watches their outrage and then blocks them.

He added: “I have a secret account so that I can leave it a day or so, and then occasionally go back and have a look and see if they’re still furious!”

----------------------------------

He does seem rather invested in the whole social media scene, and appears prepared to go to some lengths to interact in a secretive manner.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh tattle how I Luuuuuuv you! I booked into a therapist to talk about my addiction,but there was some old white haired guy in there with a puppet on his arm & I thought - This isn’t for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh tattle how I Luuuuuuv you! I booked into a therapist to talk about my addiction,but there was some old white haired guy in there with a puppet on his arm & I thought - This isn’t for me!
Don’t be daft.......you should Gofer it!

I’ll shut the door on my way out 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See, this to me is an odd article to write. It reads as if no one knows who he is, naming all of his financial incomes and basically his entire CV. I’ve found other odd articles lately. No real news in them but featuring him nether the less. I think someone else has made the point that it’s as if they are keeping him in the papers, keeping him talked about, even though all the articles are gushingly positive.. just a bit odd.

1582654426638.png

Have I Been Here Before? is an ITV daytime programme, presented by Phillip Schofield, made by ITV Productions. The programme offers celebrity guests the chance to see if they have lived before, in a past life.

In a special edition of the programme, Phillip himself is regressed with dramatic results, as he discovers that he used to be a heterosexual and a devoted husband and father.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 88322

Have I Been Here Before? is an ITV daytime programme, presented by Phillip Schofield, made by ITV Productions. The programme offers celebrity guests the chance to see if they have lived before, in a past life.

In a special edition of the programme, Phillip himself is regressed with dramatic results, as he discovers that he used to be a heterosexual and a devoted husband and father.
Lol I’ve seen a few of those shows and they’re, rhymes with rap!

everybody has such dramatic exciting regressions set in the 18th Century etc. Nobody becomes a dustman in the 1930s do they?

Reactions: 2
Lol I’ve seen a few of those shows and they’re, rhymes with rap!

everybody has such dramatic exciting regressions set in the 18th Century etc. Nobody becomes a dustman in the 1930s do they?
Exactly. Deluded celebs guided by the woman with the voice of a mouse, discovering such exciting lives. Here's one with Phil's old mucker Barrowman, who discovers he used to be a circus clown with a funny accent who liked to whip his knob out at all and sundry. If people haven't seen this before, reflect on this fact: Schoffer actually got paid for hosting this pile of poop!

• Haha
See, this to me is an odd article to write. It reads as if no one knows who he is, naming all of his financial incomes and basically his entire CV. I’ve found other odd articles lately. No real news in them but featuring him nether the less. I think someone else has made the point that it’s as if they are keeping him in the papers, keeping him talked about, even though all the articles are gushingly positive.. just a bit odd.
Do you think they are all so called ‘puff pieces’? Articles about him that skirt round what they really want to say to keep his name in the news?

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Deluded celebs guided by the woman with the voice of a mouse, discovering such exciting lives. Here's one with Phil's old mucker Barrowman, who discovers he used to be a circus clown with a funny accent who liked to whip his knob out at all and sundry. If people haven't seen this before, reflect on this fact: Schoffer actually got paid for hosting this pile of poop!

Oh dear I tried to watch it, couldn’t get over the irritating voice of that woman. Mary loves Dick. Sorry different show same quality!

• Haha
  • Heart
For people expecting a breakthrough in PS stories,please don’t hold your breath!...Reach PLC has control of most - The Express,Mirror,Daily Star,Liverpool Echo,Manchester Evening news,Daily Record.OK...to name but a few of it’s subsidiaries,it also publishes 240 regional papers.
The new CEO of Reach - Jim Mullen,previous boss of Ladbrokes Coral,also owns The Sun,Times & Sunday Times...In addition,poster boy Phil will soon be embarking on his TV cruise extravaganza. As most of us know,gaming is a very lucrative side of cruise revenue,it is a multi- million spinning business...Money talks eh! Sometimes things are too intrinsically linked...Brand first!
Wow!... I’m amazed at the rehashing of PS stories through this corporation....Same stories distributed intermittently through many of their subsidiaries....What a sham! How disrespectful to the intelligence of the British public..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.