Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This mornings ratings will probably be at an all time high at present,people are just dying for a slip up or hopefully indignant & indiscreet caller.It will be interesting to see what happens when the dust settles.Unfortunately a lot of people pop their tv on out of habit,it’s simply white noise in the background.For some PS could be dressed up as (Winnie The Pooh) & scrapping on the floor with HW and they’d be none the wiser.
That used to be me, TM was always on in the background, I'd stop and watch anything that appealed, but now since the PS shite, I watch BBC, I can't look at his face, even Holly makes me angry as I know that she is lieing as much as he is. Don't watch DOI either now, that's all too perfect now , not like it used to be.

Reactions: 17
That used to be me, TM was always on in the background, I'd stop and watch anything that appealed, but now since the PS shite, I watch BBC, I can't look at his face, even Holly makes me angry as I know that she is lieing as much as he is. Don't watch DOI either now, that's all too perfect now , not like it used to be.
Same, I cant even look at him. Im raging cus I loved dancing on ice & TM. My attitude towards holly is also changing dramatically. Is she an enabler? Is she too scared to speak out?

Reactions: 11
Crazy how they've spent more time talking about Yorkshire Tea than Harvey W....
They're such a praochial show, I'm surprised they didn't resort to their usual trick - e.g.: 'Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein was convicted yesterday of sexual assault. This is big news in America, but sexual assault can happen anywhere in the world. We have in the studio Debbie Cravatt from Wisbech. She was almost sexually assaulted when her postman tripped over and hit his head on her toe. We'll be talking to her after the break...'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They're such a praochial show, I'm surprised they didn't resort to their usual trick - e.g.: 'Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein was convicted yesterday of sexual assault. This is big news in America, but sexual assault can happen anywhere in the world. We have in the studio Debbie Cravatt from Wisbech. She was almost sexually assaulted when her postman tripped over and hit his head on her toe. We'll be talking to her after the break...'
...... or Steph from Henley-on-Thames.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Has TM always started 2 minutes early? I switched it on yesterday morning at exactly 10am and P & H were interviewing Tyson Fury's dad and thought 'strange', so this morning I had the tv on early and noticed the intro started at 9.58am - has this always been the case and i"ve never noticed before??

I agree about DOI, it’s all too perfect......one of the funniest moments ever on that show was from the first series when Todd Carty skated🤣🤣. If anyone needs a laugh, I’ve attached the link. I think I’d watch it more if people were tit at skating... 😄.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do they want a Skype address? Does anyone even use that anymore?
I presume because the delay is so long now with hd digital TV so it makes the game a mess to play using the broadcast picture, as Richard and Judy found out where even the caller's were complaining about the delay.

I remember when you used to get digital and analogue and the digital was always a few seconds delayed, I guess it's more now we all watch hd.

I’ve just watched Phillip introduce a clip he stated he discovered on TikTok last night! TikTok is the site my pre-teen daughter nags me about nightly as all her classmates have accounts and she thinks it's the most unfair thing ever that she’s not allowed on. That ban is staying firmly in place now I know PS is checking it out at night

Reactions: 18

I agree about DOI, it’s all too perfect......one of the funniest moments ever on that show was from the first series when Todd Carty skated🤣🤣. If anyone needs a laugh, I’ve attached the link. I think I’d watch it more if people were tit at skating... 😄.
that video really made me laugh!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched Phillip introduce a clip he stated he discovered on TikTok last night! TikTok is the site my pre-teen daughter nags me about nightly as all her classmates have accounts and she thinks it's the most unfair thing ever that she’s not allowed on. That ban is staying firmly in place now I know PS is checking it out at night
Literally just tweeted this....hed almost put you in mind of MMcG

#schofe has made his first tweet since the coming out party. Some people asking him awkward questions. Wonder if he will block them all???

Reactions: 3
Several comments under Schofe's tweet already removed, and it's only half an hour since he posted it.

Reactions: 9
At 12.18 ish... On This Morning, this morning (25/02/2020)...

Ainsley Harriot is doing pancakes with Holly and Phil, and he gets Phil to chop a banana. Now they are outside and Phil is wearing leather gloves... And Ainsley calls him "Dr. Strangelove"...

Phil looks a bit 'cringed' at first and then does his fake laugh thing

Hahaha, pretty funny when you think about it... Phil is a Doctor of Strange Love indeed.

Anyhow, they are trying to set a world record for pancake tossing, so probably be a few obvious jokes there...

Reactions: 2
At 12.18 ish... On This Morning, this morning (25/02/2020)...

Ainsley Harriot is doing pancakes with Holly and Phil, and he gets Phil to chop a banana. Now they are outside and Phil is wearing leather gloves... And Ainsley calls him "Dr. Strangelove"...

Phil looks a bit 'cringed' at first and then does his fake laugh thing

Hahaha, pretty funny when you think about it... Strange Love indeed.

Anyhow, they are trying to set a world record for pancake tossing, so probably be a few obvious jokes there...
Well if they're going for a tossing record PS should win hands down ( pun intended).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.