Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well folks .. I wanna personally thank you all for keeping me company during my long hospital stay.. this thread has taken me through every emotion ever. I’m addicted and need more Information!!!! 🤯
Just the tonic for you hopefully. Feel better soon

Reactions: 5
I'm assuming they'll discuss the Harvey Weinstein case on today's show, it'll be interesting watching smug squirm 😉

Reactions: 6
Wonder if there will be a mention about Harvey Weinsteins conviction on TM today? That would be one to watch 😆
Have they commented before on Harvey Weinstein and the allegations made at the time
If so if they avoid talking about his conviction now, to me it’s a huge red flag 🚩

Reactions: 9
The only saving grace on TM today is Ainsley Harriet and Alison H.

PS is looking more and more like Zippy every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Crazy how they've spent more time talking about Yorkshire Tea than Harvey W....

Reactions: 7
Oh pip getting on his high horse about folk on Twitter. Calm yourself down pip and also saying people are being over sensitive

Reactions: 8
Crazy how they've spent more time talking about Yorkshire Tea than Harvey W....
Just caught a few minutes circa 10.45am. PS mask slipped when he used the Yorkshire Tea story as an excuse to absolutely slate Twitter and those who post on it about 5 times in 2 minutes. Like when he shamelessly exploited Caroline Flack's death with the #bekind sham, he is using the cover of another story to build the narrative that he will be a victim of social media. I thought you were a massive advocate of social media not so long ago, Phil. As someone said, you are a phoney, and sadly lack the intelligence or moral compass to swing public support behind you following your deceit(s).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The HW part was very brief 🙄
Holly also looked uncomfortable during it.
It’s ridiculous that the HW case and verdict wasn’t covered in full. Tick tock - the programme can’t carry on like this. Wonder if PS’s days are numbered.

Reactions: 10
It’s ridiculous that the HW case and verdict wasn’t covered in full. Tick tock - the programme can’t carry on like this. Wonder if PS’s days are numbered.
It seemed to me that Colleen was dragged in from the Loose Women studio next door to fill a gap in their schedule

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.