Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeh but you know in all of those serial killer novels and dramas where the killer keeps outsmarting the cops?
They get over-confident, think no one is paying attention and then.......BLAM! They get caught.

It could happen.
Can't wait to see PS get BLAMMED right in his smug face.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched this morning turned tele on and we always have it on stv and up him and bimbo pop. Is it just me or is he overly smug today. Sick of looking at his smug mug

Reactions: 7
I disagree if you look on Twitter there are lots of people who are not being taken in over this you have to look under all the different hastags though, and the fact that he' s only posting on his insta stories says a lot. He knows if he posts on Twitter or Instagram the comments he's going to get arent going to be pleasant on insta stories nobody sees the comments.

Is this a way that they could 'stand him down' for a bit under the guise of a phyc test?
That’s what I thought, of at least give ITV a bit of wriggle room. There will be contracts that cannot be broken, but a failed psyche test would cancel any contract. Interesting.

Reactions: 3
interesting watching PS reaction to Brian Cox saying ‘well done‘ to him regarding his ‘disclosure’ he was literally squirming in his seat terrified of what he was about to say
Definitely squirming! He is certainly not comfortable!

Is this it?

Schofield has been totally dishonest, not courageous

• Portsmouth News
  • 18 Feb 2020
  • CLIVE SMITH
Picture: PADISLOYAL Phillip Schofield's family deserved better, says Clive Smith
For about the past six months Phillip Schofield had had nothing but bad press. There had been a series of headlines about him falling out with fellow presenters and accusations of backstage bullying. So it was quite the performance he put on for the This Morning viewers when he came out the other day. Interesting timing. Did it not seem convenient to anyone else that he announced he was gay at this time, just when his national treasure, ‘Saint Schofield’ status was being challenged? He’s made himself almost untouchable, like he’s covered himself with Teflon.
I cannot understand the outpouring of superlatives and support he’s been getting.
‘Brave’. ‘Hero’. ‘Stunningly brave’. ‘Courageous’. What rubbish! Some might call it brave. I call it dishonest.
And as for being a ‘hero’ for stringing along his wife and children for 27 years? Give me a break. He has deceived her. She’s been cheated out of the best years of her life with a whopper of a lie.
If he had left his wife for another woman there would be hell to pay in the media. Tabloid headlines like ‘Sordid double life’ or ‘Love-rat Schofield’ would be everywhere. But because he fancies men it’s fine.
I’ve never liked Schofield, I have always thought he was a horrible man, albeit from my armchair, and this little episode has reaffirmed how unpleasant he is.
Not because of who he chooses to sleep with, for coming out as gay is hardly big news nowadays when you have people identifying as aliens and toasters and falling in love with aeroplanes. But it sums up the character of the man.
And I can’t believe that on live TV, with his children and wife watching at home, he was being asked about looking forward to future relationships. How disrespectful. No thoughts for his family. It was all about the vain, narcissist himself.
I find it strange that we live in times when everyone is going on about loyalty, yet people are fawning about how courageous he’s been and he is being championed for being disloyal to his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is kind of an aside, but I just read an article in which PS strongly denied smoking (cigarettes) a few years back (2014 I think) so interesting that he came out of the NTAs pictured vaping. Strange to get to your 50s not smoking then turn to vaping unless stressed and really needing 'something' to calm your nerves? Seems unlikely to me that he never smoked at all, although can't actually find any pictures of him smoking. Although we know he's fine puffing on a shisha ;-)
I don't think Phillip is any stranger to selectively revising his past. Conveniently forgot that 2011 cruise with his celebrity mate. :unsure:

Reactions: 12
This is kind of an aside, but I just read an article in which PS strongly denied smoking (cigarettes) a few years back (2014 I think) so interesting that he came out of the NTAs pictured vaping. Strange to get to your 50s not smoking then turn to vaping unless stressed and really needing 'something' to calm your nerves? Seems unlikely to me that he never smoked at all, although can't actually find any pictures of him smoking. Although we know he's fine puffing on a shisha ;-)
As far as I'm aware PS was quite a heavy smoker

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not sure if there's anything in this but just read these tweets...

I wonder if there are tensions with his wife/daughters and the happy supportive family stuff is just for show.

I wonder if this used to actually be a little sign for MM when they were together?? Makes more sense?

I wonder how long the trip to Paris PR stunt was last week
I wonder if he spent the majority of time last week with lawyers advisors etc
He commented to Martin Lewis that he had an engineer out who checked his internet speed last week Seemingly his internet speed is quite slow! Maybe he couldnt keep up with all the messages of support 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seeing all these so called celebrities allude to the British Publics opinion...Does being a celebrity put you in a different bracket? Are you no longer deemed to be apart of the British public if you’re sat on tv holding court! Some people need an ego detox & many would benefit from colonic irrigation.There are some breathtakingly patronising people on our screens.

Reactions: 6
Sorry again if already been posted, but both PS daughters have made their instagram accounts public again, and have posted some pics from Paris. I hope this is a sign that they are all doing fine.

The thing I'm lost on - I don't think you'd holiday with your dad if you thought there was anything untoward going on, do you?
Unless it's all a publicity stunt. But if it was, why didn't PS post anything about the trip? Hmm.

EDIT: the lack of negative PS press is getting so glaringly obvious and annoying.

Why was this a news story :sleep: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/holly-willoughby-responds-phillip-schofields-21546064

'"Holly showed her continued support for her TV BFF Phil when she wrote a lovely comment beneath the picture.

She wrote: "Gorgeous."'

Wow, cool story tell it again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry again if already been posted, but both PS daughters have made their instagram accounts public again, and have posted some pics from Paris. I hope this is a sign that they are all doing fine.

The thing I'm lost on - I don't think you'd holiday with your dad if you thought there was anything untoward going on, do you?
Unless it's all a publicity stunt. But if it was, why didn't PS post anything about the trip? Hmm.
Testing the water! Seemingly they both made their accounts back to public in unison it was on previous thread

I don't think Phillip is any stranger to selectively revising his past. Conveniently forgot that 2011 cruise with his celebrity mate. :unsure:
I know, that's what I was wondering! I don't think he did smoke though - found one reference from someone who said he's spotted a packet on his desk back in the broom cupboard days but nothing else. So again, wierd that he would now be vaping.

Reactions: 2
D
Is this it?

Schofield has been totally dishonest, not courageous

• Portsmouth News
  • 18 Feb 2020
  • CLIVE SMITH
Picture: PADISLOYAL Phillip Schofield's family deserved better, says Clive Smith
For about the past six months Phillip Schofield had had nothing but bad press. There had been a series of headlines about him falling out with fellow presenters and accusations of backstage bullying. So it was quite the performance he put on for the This Morning viewers when he came out the other day. Interesting timing. Did it not seem convenient to anyone else that he announced he was gay at this time, just when his national treasure, ‘Saint Schofield’ status was being challenged? He’s made himself almost untouchable, like he’s covered himself with Teflon.
I cannot understand the outpouring of superlatives and support he’s been getting.
‘Brave’. ‘Hero’. ‘Stunningly brave’. ‘Courageous’. What rubbish! Some might call it brave. I call it dishonest.
And as for being a ‘hero’ for stringing along his wife and children for 27 years? Give me a break. He has deceived her. She’s been cheated out of the best years of her life with a whopper of a lie.
If he had left his wife for another woman there would be hell to pay in the media. Tabloid headlines like ‘Sordid double life’ or ‘Love-rat Schofield’ would be everywhere. But because he fancies men it’s fine.
I’ve never liked Schofield, I have always thought he was a horrible man, albeit from my armchair, and this little episode has reaffirmed how unpleasant he is.
Not because of who he chooses to sleep with, for coming out as gay is hardly big news nowadays when you have people identifying as aliens and toasters and falling in love with aeroplanes. But it sums up the character of the man.
And I can’t believe that on live TV, with his children and wife watching at home, he was being asked about looking forward to future relationships. How disrespectful. No thoughts for his family. It was all about the vain, narcissist himself.
I find it strange that we live in times when everyone is going on about loyalty, yet people are fawning about how courageous he’s been and he is being championed for being disloyal to his family.
Definitely deleted though. Lots of other 'positive' stories on the same site, but this one's nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.