Phil Lester & Daniel Howell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah tbh at this point I think they have to be together because it's the simplest answer. I'd believe they've been in an open relationship in the past, but it's been like 15 years online without so much as a whiff of either of them having a partner of any kind.
I'd say they'd been very loyal to each other. It's just they prefer to keep things private. They share most things, I don't think it's an issue. We have to remember that Dan only came out when he was 28 or something. And that's not just to the audience. He hadn't even told his family before then. So he probably just wants to keep his relationship with Phil his. He said that himself in his coming out video.

Reactions: 9
They're definitely together. They literally built a house together.
I really enjoyed WAD. I saw it in person in 2022 and it was great. Watched the stream last night too.
I enjoyed it too was not expecting the opening musical number! When he showed all the sad face emojis in the mood tracker and admitted that made him not want to be here I so desperately wanted to hug him 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I enjoyed it too was not expecting the opening musical number! When he showed all the sad face emojis in the mood tracker and admitted that made him not want to be here I so desperately wanted to hug him 😭
I agree bless his heart. 💗
A genuine guy, I'd say. Struggled but always tried to do the right thing. Can't fault him for that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think they will ever confirm their relationship cos there's too many weird shippers out there but it's clear they are together. You don't build and design a house with someone you aren't in a relationship with.

I went to WAD in 2023 and really enjoyed it. Hope they do another joint tour at some point.

Reactions: 12
Also 100% do not blame them not showing us around the house and them being careful to cover windows/only show the same rooms. They thought they've been careful in the past and fans have still found them. When they did that minecraft video of their old flat someone did I think the level of detail properly shook them.

Reactions: 3
Also 100% do not blame them not showing us around the house and them being careful to cover windows/only show the same rooms. They thought they've been careful in the past and fans have still found them. When they did that minecraft video of their old flat someone did I think the level of detail properly shook them.
To be fair, they literally published their floorplans in their book.

I just think that if any two straight people were as joined at the hip as Dan and Phil are, spoke about each other like they do, have lived together 10+ years and literally built a house together, there would be pretty much no question that they were together.

Reactions: 8