Phil Lester & Daniel Howell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I actually really enjoyed the show. It was very good, it was very Dan.

He bared his dark withered soul, he bared his arms (yummy), and his arse looked amazing in his outfit. 🍑😍🤤

No spoilers, but yeah, it was worth seeing. I'm glad I went.

Reactions: 7
I'm really tired of the whole "we're doomed" thing. Dan you're a rich white man living in England. If we're all doomed you're certainly less doomed than the rest of us...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So I checked Dan's "dystopia daily" thing out of curiosity and am I the only one who found it a bit dull? He's been ranting about the same two things for years now and his content has become a little repetitive. It feels like he's stuck in his YouTube past and it's not funny anymore.

Reactions: 14
Oh god, Dan has a TikTok. I can’t wait for the same cringey, outdated content but in a new format :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi y'all! Didn't realize there was a Dan and Phil thread 😂 I've been curious about something since my friend saw his book today: Did anyone read that book of his, "You Will Get Through This Night"? If so, how was it? I don't reckon it's any good, since it is a YouTuber's book after all. I remember getting jump scared by the email when it first came out, but I didn't think about it again until today.

Also, still can't believe he's doing a tour, but I suppose it's easy money.

Reactions: 3
Hi y'all! Didn't realize there was a Dan and Phil thread 😂 I've been curious about something since my friend saw his book today: Did anyone read that book of his, "You Will Get Through This Night"? If so, how was it? I don't reckon it's any good, since it is a YouTuber's book after all. I remember getting jump scared by the email when it first came out, but I didn't think about it again until today.
I had the chance to skim through it and while I don't think it is bad per se, I also don't think you should spend your money on it. It's just a self-help book similar to many others (with some anecdotes on Dan's life every now and again).

Reactions: 2

Another thing he used to get money then seemed to have stopped mentioning it completely. The one consistent thing about Dan is that he'll pop up when he's got something to sell, and go quiet again afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

It's been sitting on my shelf collecting dust since it was released. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thank you all for the quick response! Appreciate it ❤
I'm surprised Dan is doing the tour alone (I assume, anyway), since he and Phil were stuck like glue last I heard. What's Phil up to? For all I hear about Dan, I rarely hear about Phil.

Reactions: 2
I went to Dan's final show in Belfast tonight and I have to say it was really good. I didn't know how he'd get on doing a live show without Phil but he really held his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't be the only one who thinks that Phil's new hair is rotten? You're not 16 anymore, Phil.

1691437726081.png

Reactions: 8
I think it could be nicer a bit longer and styled better... but at least it's not his 2017 look lol.

Reactions: 4