Phil Lester & Daniel Howell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHA Phannie twitter is going mad but I didn't expect the tattle thread to have a revival!
Do we think it's the gaming channel?
As much as I think I've moved on from Phan, turns out, I can be running back so damn quick when there's any sign of life from them.

It can only be gaming channel.

These two could be buried in the cemetery next to each other after a lifetime together and still not admiting they were more than friends and roommates. πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope it's the gaming channel! Imagine it was actually confirmation of their relationship. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope it's the gaming channel! Imagine it was actually confirmation of their relationship. 🀣
I do miss their Sims series.

And Dan letting Phil call "all or nothing" all the time when Phil was losing the Dan Vs Phil videos. πŸ˜†

Reactions: 8
Oh, looks like they've killed the gaming channel for good πŸ’€
Erm...watch the video...because I'm now crying. And it turns out I'm still weak for Dan and Phil, because genuinely they video just made me emotional.
---

Dil Howlter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am ever so sorry for jumping the gun

What a nostalgia trip. Wasn’t the original Sims LP started in 2014?

Dan and Phil games is back! I hope Dan turns it down a few notches, he became unwatchable by the end tbh

Reactions: 5
Omg that's crazy, I never thought the day would come. Don't know if I'll watch the video but it's nice to know it's back!

Reactions: 1
As much as I think I've moved on from Phan, turns out, I can be running back so damn quick when there's any sign of life from them.

It can only be gaming channel.

These two could be buried in the cemetery next to each other after a lifetime together and still not admiting they were more than friends and roommates. πŸ˜†
Do you want them to admit it?
I always find this so interesting because the Phandom always says how important their privacy is and all the rest of it. As in, we can tell they're a couple but they don't need to explicitly tell anyone.

I don't really know. It would be a bit weird for them to say it now after all these years wouldn't it?

I'm on the fence. I wish they would just say it as a throwaway line rather than a big announcement or anything. But everyone is entitled to privacy and maybe they don't want the masses to know the reality of their relationship, which is totally fair.

I don't *know* what their deal is TBH. Like they must be together/partners on some level but I would speculate there's some level of openness to the relationship. IDK I feel weird about speculating but I can't help but think that. If it's not true, Dan's previous brand/persona (at least) has definitely alluded to that. With these two it's hard to know where the youtube persona ends and the real person begins. They're playing characters a lot of the time.

Do you want them to admit it?
I always find this so interesting because the Phandom always says how important their privacy is and all the rest of it. As in, we can tell they're a couple but they don't need to explicitly tell anyone.

I don't really know. It would be a bit weird for them to say it now after all these years wouldn't it?
To be honest I don't know if I actually really care - but if they did say they were I'd definitely be a proper Phannie about it. πŸ˜† But like it doesn't matter if they are or not.
I'm on the fence. I wish they would just say it as a throwaway line rather than a big announcement or anything. But everyone is entitled to privacy and maybe they don't want the masses to know the reality of their relationship, which is totally fair.

I don't *know* what their deal is TBH. Like they must be together/partners on some level but I would speculate there's some level of openness to the relationship. IDK I feel weird about speculating but I can't help but think that. If it's not true, Dan's previous brand/persona (at least) has definitely alluded to that. With these two it's hard to know where the youtube persona ends and the real person begins. They're playing characters a lot of the time.
They have done privacy to a next level given how huge their online presence has been. Never even a vague whiff of other partners, and so much of what we know of them has always been through their characters than the real them.

I first started watching Dan in 2011/12 and his videos made me laugh when I was having a hard time, so I'll always have a soft spot for him and being the same age as him adds to that. Found Phil much later through Dan.

I personally think they did date much earlier on, then decided they worked well together and it was better to stay friends. It was easier to live together on unstable incomes than separately especially to do videos together. On the flip side I saw a photo of a written interview with Dan promoting this tour and the interviewer asked about his relationship with Phil and he gave a very elusive long winded answer, the interviewer then asked "so an old married gay couple then?" He replied "Basically yeah." Which made me wonder if he quietly confirmed it. Either way I want them to be happy.

You don't get into Uni of Manc being thick. I wouldn't be surprised if they alienated and lost a few subscribers when they came out, so as well as for privacy, they will never clarify their relationship. It might also resurrect the intense crazy activity of phannies a few years ago.

Agreed Dan's stand up show showed he can actually be really funny. I watched the online premier of his tour show last night, and he was very quick improvising with the audience. If he paid to have a couple of singing lessons he could probably go down a similar route to Bo Burnham, given he can play piano. I went to see II with my now husband and although I enjoyed it I didn't really laugh as much as I thought I would. I think they have different styles and the style/characters that work on YT doesn't always translate to a live audience, where as Dan on his own doing a comedy show, does.

I first started watching Dan in 2011/12 and his videos made me laugh when I was having a hard time, so I'll always have a soft spot for him and being the same age as him adds to that. Found Phil much later through Dan.

I personally think they did date much earlier on, then decided they worked well together and it was better to stay friends. It was easier to live together on unstable incomes than separately especially to do videos together. On the flip side I saw a photo of a written interview with Dan promoting this tour and the interviewer asked about his relationship with Phil and he gave a very elusive long winded answer, the interviewer then asked "so an old married gay couple then?" He replied "Basically yeah." Which made me wonder if he quietly confirmed it. Either way I want them to be happy.

You don't get into Uni of Manc being thick. I wouldn't be surprised if they alienated and lost a few subscribers when they came out, so as well as for privacy, they will never clarify their relationship. It might also resurrect the intense crazy activity of phannies a few years ago.

Agreed Dan's stand up show showed he can actually be really funny. I watched the online premier of his tour show last night, and he was very quick improvising with the audience. If he paid to have a couple of singing lessons he could probably go down a similar route to Bo Burnham, given he can play piano. I went to see II with my now husband and although I enjoyed it I didn't really laugh as much as I thought I would. I think they have different styles and the style/characters that work on YT doesn't always translate to a live audience, where as Dan on his own doing a comedy show, does.
They're definitely together. They literally built a house together.
I really enjoyed WAD. I saw it in person in 2022 and it was great. Watched the stream last night too.

Reactions: 7
They're definitely together. They literally built a house together.
I really enjoyed WAD. I saw it in person in 2022 and it was great. Watched the stream last night too.
Yeah tbh at this point I think they have to be together because it's the simplest answer. I'd believe they've been in an open relationship in the past, but it's been like 15 years online without so much as a whiff of either of them having a partner of any kind.