Phil Lester & Daniel Howell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I used to watch them back way-back-when but got tired of the rabid fangirls and stopped keeping up with either of them for a good while. (I do know about the coming out videos and randomly Phil saving a pigeon, though.) Apparently Daniel has fallen off of the face of the internet and written a book this year? Couldn't find any topics for them on Tattle and I was wondering if anyone has been more active and kept up with what they were up to.

Reactions: 3
They’ve designed and built a house together and I think they’ve just moved in really recently. Dan’s book comes out this month but he’s still on a YouTube hiatus. Phil posts regularly though.

I do like them, Dan more than Phil. Found Dan just disappearing off the face of the internet with even a "I'm taking a break" a bit rude. But I like them overall. Would love to see the house they've got and designed to their tastes. Bet it looks great.

Reactions: 1
I do like them, Dan more than Phil. Found Dan just disappearing off the face of the internet with even a "I'm taking a break" a bit rude. But I like them overall. Would love to see the house they've got and designed to their tastes. Bet it looks great.
I agree about Dan just disappearing. It’s a bit crappy for the people who support him. He seems to have changed a lot since he dropped the danisnotonfire name.

I’d love to see the house too, but Dan has said they won’t be doing a house tour. So what we’ll see will just be whatever is in the background in videos I guess.

Reactions: 5
I’d love to see the house too, but Dan has said they won’t be doing a house tour. So what we’ll see will just be whatever is in the background in videos I guess.
I know. I do like that they don't show off everything in their lives, and not everything they have is #gifted. I do find them very genuine.

As long as they tease us with bits of the house I'll be happy.

Reactions: 6
Are Dan & Phil a thing? Dan hinted at something in his coming out video, but didn’t go into any detail.

Are Dan & Phil a thing? Dan hinted at something in his coming out video, but didn’t go into any detail.
They don’t want to confirm or deny cos they want their privacy. But I’d say if you’ve lived with someone for the past 10 years and have built and bought a house with them then they’re your partner. You wouldn’t do that if you were going to eventually be with someone else.

Plus there’s old tweets from Dan’s account which are a dead giveaway.

Reactions: 7
They don’t want to confirm or deny cos they want their privacy. But I’d say if you’ve lived with someone for the past 10 years and have built and bought a house with them then they’re your partner. You wouldn’t do that if you were going to eventually be with someone else.

Plus there’s old tweets from Dan’s account which are a dead giveaway.
And there has NEVER been a whisper, rumour, picture of either of them on a date with another guy or whispers of a relationship. And the hardcore Phandom members can find anything out.

So I do think they are together as well, but they just don't want to tell us because they like their privacy, which I totally respect. But I would love them to confirm.

And there has NEVER been a whisper, rumour, picture of either of them on a date with another guy or whispers of a relationship. And the hardcore Phandom members can find anything out.

So I do think they are together as well, but they just don't want to tell us because they like their privacy, which I totally respect. But I would love them to confirm.
Exactly! They are definitely together but just don’t want the fan girls invading their privacy if they confirm, which is fair. I discovered them in 2012 and immediately thought they were together after seeing their videos with each other and that was back when they were both pretending to be straight.

Reactions: 3
I’ve always thought they were together too, but they’ve always had separate bedrooms. Unless that was all part of the straight act?

Reactions: 2
I’ve always thought they were together too, but they’ve always had separate bedrooms. Unless that was all part of the straight act?
I would imagine it was definitely part of the straight act. Although maybe they just like to have their own rooms so they can have their own space and film videos without the other floating around in the background.

I just assume that the bedrooms are "set bedrooms" these days. And they have another proper bedroom they share together.

I'm going to bring this thread back from the dead.
Dan and Phil never seem to be able to be criticised? The fans just say, especially on twitter, "if u hate Dan then no one is forcing u to stay."
In the grand scheme of things I think they're rather inoffensive, but Phil's now hired an editor, and nobody knows why, is seemingly being paid to do "shorts" on YouTube, but hasn't said he's being paid, which he may not be of course.
Dan's disappeared again, which just doesn't help anything at all.
I saw someone say on twitter that they both wish to stop YouTube but don't have an idea of what to do next, and they're not rich enough to retire at 30...

Dan is done with YT totally and Phil just keeps going because he has nothing else to do.

They don't seem overly flash with money, except for Dan's designer clothing bill. So they probably do have enough money to retire on if they were sensible. But, it seems like they haven't anything to do instead.

I always thought they should do more presenting work, or try to at least. Or try another radio show.

Reactions: 5
Dan is done with YT totally and Phil just keeps going because he has nothing else to do.

They don't seem overly flash with money, except for Dan's designer clothing bill. So they probably do have enough money to retire on if they were sensible. But, it seems like they haven't anything to do instead.

I always thought they should do more presenting work, or try to at least. Or try another radio show.
That's a good idea. It just annoys me how they don't just say it.
What did you think of Dan's book?

I got Dan’s book as a gift but I haven’t read it yet. I thought he said he would be back on YouTube following the stuff he did for Pride month but clearly he’s not arsed.

Reactions: 1