Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before they have a Shetland pont living in their back garden? Christmas? V’s 5th birthday?
Yet something else to add to her perfect middle class country bumpkin look 🙄

Reactions: 15
How long before they have a Shetland pont living in their back garden? Christmas? V’s 5th birthday?
I was thinking that, won't be long until she has one either in the Manor house gardens or in the yard. Again nought wrong with having money, its just as she has preached about budgeting etc.

Reactions: 7
She must be so jealous of marthashappilyeverafter

I never got the appeal of horses at all. My uncle was in civil law and represented so many families suing riding schools after their kids had had some seriously awful accidents. It seems she’s reliving her childhood vicariously through poor little Fiat.

• Haha
Does anyone else think that birthday party was A LOT for a 4th birthday? I could imagine if it was 5th but Jesus looks like a lot of money

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think that birthday party was A LOT for a 4th birthday? I could imagine if it was 5th but Jesus looks like a lot of money
What’s worse is that was the “scaled back” party, she had a bigger more expensive party planned but was scrapped in line with restorations not changing last week

Reactions: 12
Starting school present, no doubt 😆

Does just amaze me the snobbery of someone who hasn't worked hard for anything they have

Reactions: 11
Why's she taking so long to show what moped got for her birthday? Is it taking her that long because she's trying to get the #affiliate link for them all?

Reactions: 10
Why's she taking so long to show what moped got for her birthday? Is it taking her that long because she's trying to get the #affiliate link for them all?
looks like she hasn’t bought her anything she can’t do a link for.

Reactions: 6
Well i was right.. But not only that, they're not even presents she's bought. She's affiliate linking other people's presents! Cheeky cow

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I might be in the minority here, but I find it weird she got Scooter loads of educational toys - like the sort they literally play with in school.
I tend to/will buy my daughter mostly fun stuff for birthday/Christmas. I still buy the educational stuff too, but it's not exactly fun and exciting so I do it separate from birthday

I find her asking for money as a present for vesper really quite distasteful. It’s not the first time she’s done it, I remember her asking for water babies vouchers?? And annual passes? Huge sum of money for most to spend on a gift…

Obviously I’m not against people asking for money as a gift for kids, sometimes it’s easier etc but ffs Henry, your not-husband is a bank manager! She makes what, £2k per Tesco ad? I think they can afford for Vessie to have as many riding lessons as she likes.

Reactions: 13
Turning your kids gifts into an earning opportunity
duck you Mick you blobfish

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find her asking for money as a present for vesper really quite distasteful. It’s not the first time she’s done it, I remember her asking for water babies vouchers?? And annual passes? Huge sum of money for most to spend on a gift…

Obviously I’m not against people asking for money as a gift for kids, sometimes it’s easier etc but ffs Henry, your not-husband is a bank manager! She makes what, £2k per Tesco ad? I think they can afford for Vessie to have as many riding lessons as she likes.
I always find it rude when people ask for money as gifts. More often than not, I will give cash but if someone asks I’m more inclined to get a gift. Plus she asks for huge cash amounts. Why start V off with a hobby that she can only afford if other people chip in. What would V had liked? Maybe she’d have liked a toy or some more dressing up clothes. Honestly, she’s such a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 13
Oh my god now she’s actually describing some of the gifts vesper received as ‘tat’ to 90,000 people 😰

Money can’t buy manners, can it 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 16
One minute she wants this kid to be free, creative & pick her own clothes. The next she’s controlling what birthday gifts & hobbies she has to do. Horse riding will fit right in with the posh schools she’s demanded she goes to!
this lot have money to fecking burn it seems, waterbabies, riding lessons, £100 treat Tesco shops, elaborate parties for 4 year olds the list no doubt could go on.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.