Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look at that! What's so special about them to spend £30 on 2 cake toppers?!
I've seen loads of Etsy that are lush and cost a fair bit, but no way would I spend that amount when they'd likely end up in the bin😳

Reactions: 2
That T. rex top looks like she borrowed it from the youngest. All for a quirky top and dressing but my god - it just comes across as desperate.
STOP DRESSING LIKE A TODDLER.

Reactions: 8
Sorry to sound a witch but why spend 30 odd quid on fancy cake toppers to put on that tit looking cake 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought that grill place they went to was her own garden at first 😄 same massive grounds and adventure play park

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That family photo she posted genuinely looks as if she’s holding them hostage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks huge in it though as she looks all boob, tummy, hips and smug but maybe that's just fees.
Can't help thinking it's more her birthday than V's
Also so true they all look fed up and miserable in that photo while she poses on her hypnobirthing anniversary.
That bleeping skirt she’s just put on with the black vest top.... awful. She looks like a bloody granny. The dress from Next is nice though!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes the photos she has posted are more about her. Eg she has posted the cake toppers, the balloon arch, rather than any photos of Vesper with her presents!

Reactions: 11
Yes the photos she has posted are more about her. Eg she has posted the cake toppers, the balloon arch, rather than any photos of Vesper with her presents!
Don’t forget she was doing the whole “overworked mum” bit so her presents weren’t arriving until yesterday. So wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t get any.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.