Peter Kay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is true, we were in a cab in London, the cabbie had had PK's agent in before us, he confirmed PK has had leukaemia, poor guy, love him and I hope he is getting better 😘

Leukaemia rumour is true unfortunately
Bollocks. As if his agent would tell a random taxi driver something like that

Reactions: 6
I heard that he was seen in the oncology ward of st Mary's by a friends mate who was being treated for cancer a few years ago. And then when that awful rumour went round that he was seriously ill last year, someone said they had seen him at the hospice in Manchester. I hope it’s all not true but seems to be the same rumours flying all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 1
TBH, you don't need any medical training to see he looks very unwell in that photo further up the thread.
I've got a blood cancer myelofibrosis and yes it does make you look drawn and he d be exhausted bless him . Some days I could barely raise a smile let alone do stand up for hours on end

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if this story is true but he has had it. My brother works for BUPA, he’s had it twice now.

He had it once before his tour where he did loads of shows in London, and then it came back in December just before his was due to do his next tour. Very sad but he is in remission again now.
Surely your brother who works for BUPA should keep that kind of personal medical information private? 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
A cashier in Tesco Farnworth (Peter's home town) also confirmed the leukaemia rumours. Peter's best friend's nan does her weekly shop in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A cashier in Tesco Farnworth (Peter's home town) also confirmed the leukaemia rumours. Peter's best friend's nan does her weekly shop in there.
Amazing isn’t it that Peter asked the press for privacy yet he’ll happily tell his best friend to tell his Nan to tell everyone in Tesco and tell his Manager to tell every London cabbie 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Peter has cancer, (the care is not through BUPA). The reason this got out is because nurses caring for him told people about it - they were suspended. The treatment is currently going very well. That's all I can say.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Peter has cancer, (the care is not through BUPA). The reason this got out is because nurses caring for him told people about it - they were suspended. The treatment is currently going very well. That's all I can say.
If true, he would have finished his treatment ages ago. Another pinch of salt needed.

Reactions: 2