Peter Kay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh what’s the dirt on John Bishop?
Someone in the Secret Celeb Gossip thread (I think), said that he gets BJs from fans when he goes on tour.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Someone in the Secret Celeb Gossip thread (I think), said that he gets BJs from fans when he goes on tour.
Him and Sheridan Smith were filming a one off itv Christmas programme called Panto set in my local town and a friend who was working at the hotel they were stopping in whilst filming said she saw them on several occasions kissing and all over each other...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
You can see in outtakes from his various shows that he's a perfectionist and gets very annoyed at others when they keep laughing but then it's OK for him to do it! But he does have a lot of close friends in the industry, so he can't be that bad. If your friend is an extra, you're not even supposed to interact with the 'stars' of the show you're an extra in, so maybe she saw him getting annoyed at people getting their lines wrong etc and took it the wrong way?

Also, is she a southerner as often southerners do not get northern humour and assume people are being nasty?!
I think that's completely invalid to more or less justify him not being that pleasant because shes an extra, a genuinely nice person would value all co-workers regardless of how far down the 'pecking order' they are. IF anything I think how he treats the extras speaks volumes and solidifies the fact he is not a nice man. I live near his mothers family in Ireland, if he's anything like them then I'd well believe he has a nasty streak.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can imagine Peter having quite a stern Irish mammy. The type to shout at shop assistants for something that wasn't their fault.

Just speculation, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember reading this thread when I first signed up.

Peter has written a Car Share sketch about his character having a cancer scare, and has thanked the NHS in a new tribute book. I feel like this is Peter's way of admitting he's been ill without confirming it but it does seem very strange. Obviously it's totally up to him if he wanted privacy at a horrible time but it seems it would be easier to just say "yeah, I've been ill" rather than what seems like a long-winded, coded way of revealing it.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong and it's just a coincidence. We may never know for sure and that's okay.

Reactions: 16
I remember reading this thread when I first signed up.

Peter has written a Car Share sketch about his character having a cancer scare, and has thanked the NHS in a new tribute book. I feel like this is Peter's way of admitting he's been ill without confirming it but it does seem very strange. Obviously it's totally up to him if he wanted privacy at a horrible time but it seems it would be easier to just say "yeah, I've been ill" rather than what seems like a long-winded, coded way of revealing it.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong and it's just a coincidence. We may never know for sure and that's okay.
Very coincidental if so... I hope he's on the mend whatever he's been going through.

Reactions: 4
The sketch is him saying (as his character) in the past he went to the Dr's with recurrent headaches and the Dr told him it was his sinuses but he didn't believe him and demanded an MRI scan..then it's about what inappropriate music gets chosen by people in scanners and then he says it was nothing and his sinuses after all and a course of antibiotics sorted him out! Made me laugh as I'm a bit of a hypochondriac myself!

It also mentions how his Dad died young and was crippled with osteoporosis.

Reactions: 7
I don't think this is new gossip but confirms that Kay likes to mess with the mic for the following act to mess up their act.

1615613918393.png

• Wow
  • Haha
What do you think about his come back?
Has he chosen to do gigs in aid of this type of cancer because it’s the type he had?

Reactions: 3
What do you think about his come back?
Has he chosen to do gigs in aid of this type of cancer because it’s the type he had?
Hes always done charity shows though hasn't he personally I wouldn't read to much in to it, I saw a clip of the show this morning and he looks the same really no dramatic weight loss hair loss as others have said. Who knows we wont ever find out. Wonder if he will make a tv comeback. I honestly think he will have to update his material though dont think it will go down well today.

Reactions: 9
Hes always done charity shows though hasn't he personally I wouldn't read to much in to it, I saw a clip of the show this morning and he looks the same really no dramatic weight loss hair loss as others have said. Who knows we wont ever find out. Wonder if he will make a tv comeback. I honestly think he will have to update his material though dont think it will go down well today.
I Disagree somewhat on the weight loss aspect. I’ve experience of brain tumours and how he looked bloated and his skin reminded me of someone on a long course of steroids. I would put money on a brain tumour even how he spoke- the subtle bits.
Totally agree on the material tho. It’s a shame - he is a great talent but I respect his requirement for total privacy (albeit we are talking about it). Just pray to god everyone is ok

Reactions: 14
He hasn't updated his material in twenty years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I Disagree somewhat on the weight loss aspect. I’ve experience of brain tumours and how he looked bloated and his skin reminded me of someone on a long course of steroids. I would put money on a brain tumour even how he spoke- the subtle bits.
Totally agree on the material tho. It’s a shame - he is a great talent but I respect his requirement for total privacy (albeit we are talking about it). Just pray to god everyone is ok
I noticed on the footage shown of when he bent over to give a bow, he looked very unsteady on his feet when he stood back up , as though his balance had been affected

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch the Friday Night Dinner reunion, which was filmed when Paul Ritter was very poorly with his brain tumour. He looked completely unrecognisable, very bloated. I can only assume as result of his treatment.

I’m a huge Peter Kay fan, his comedy has brought me comfort, many laughs and a connection to my roots.
I do think something major has gone on for him, to have gone off into obscurity as suddenly as he did.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone watch the Friday Night Dinner reunion, which was filmed when Paul Ritter was very poorly with his brain tumour. He looked completely unrecognisable, very bloated. I can only assume as result of his treatment.

I’m a huge Peter Kay fan, his comedy has brought me comfort, many laughs and a connection to my roots.
I do think something major has gone on for him, to have gone off into obscurity as suddenly as he did.
Hardly anything I watch on TV shocks/upsets me, but seeing Paul Ritter just about reduced me to tears 😟. He looked so very poorly 😞. Loved him, great actor 🤘🏻

• Heart