Peter Andre

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter Andre... The only father in the world to love his kids. He loves his kids more than any other dad loves theirs. Urgh he makes my skin crawl.
Does he bother with Harvey anymore?
Gemini - ha I remember them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has everyone watched the YouTube video. What has happened to Junior he used to be lovely and well spoken now he’s all gangsta talk, chains and tracksuits. Seems he’s got his Mums personality.

Reactions: 6
Has everyone watched the YouTube video. What has happened to Junior he used to be lovely and well spoken now he’s all gangsta talk, chains and tracksuits. Seems he’s got his Mums personality.
its the teenage years it does that to kids. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just thought I’d pop in to mention PA loves his kids incase any newbies weren’t aware.

Also I bet he’s FUMING that he’s in the influencers section and not the celebs section 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone watched his vlog on The Sun youtube channel? I actually enjoyed it they seem like a nice family bet Katie is fuming. :giggle:

Reactions: 3
Glad I found this feed. Everyone always seems to take his side over Katie's but feel she is unashamedly herself but he's a snide, money grabbing hanger on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A few years ago he beat up my friends little boy at school because he was “going out” with Princess. You can imagine Jordan and my friend (who’s rather well to-do) sitting in the principles office together.... it didn’t end well. I think he used to be sweet but I can only imagine what’s rubbed off on him.
My other friend used to be one of Peter’s assistants and said he was really really nice (circa 10 years ago)

• Wow
Only just found this thread and loved realising I’m not the only one who finds PA a smug, sanctimonious, snide twit! Thank you for cheering up a boring morning 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Only just found this thread and loved realising I’m not the only one who finds PA a smug, sanctimonious, snide twit! Thank you for cheering up a boring morning 🤩
He’s absolutely desperate to get his other two kids on camera.

Just thought I’d pop in to mention PA loves his kids incase any newbies weren’t aware.

Also I bet he’s FUMING that he’s in the influencers section and not the celebs section 😂
Only person that talks about how much they love their kids in every sentence more than PA is Jeff brazier 😂 we get it, you two are the only people to be great dads

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why, if she doesn’t want the kids in the limelight or herself particularly, how did she agree to do the filming for The Sun on YouTube? Makes no sense, either try and keep yourself private completely or just get on with it. She obviously wants the best part of both worlds... really don’t see how they are compatible. Even on one of those YouTube clips, she mentioned how she wouldn’t be buying her kid’s expensive birthday gifts like PA did for Junior... not sure how she’ll explain that to the Younger kid’s. And she’s happy to accept expensive gifts from him herself 🤣

Reactions: 7
Ugh, this greasy twit.

Do you all know that he loves his kids so much and is the only man who has ever fathered and adored his children? I mean, he never mentions it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Potty mouthed Doctor
He’s so cringe

I don’t understand why, if she doesn’t want the kids in the limelight or herself particularly, how did she agree to do the filming for The Sun on YouTube? Makes no sense, either try and keep yourself private completely or just get on with it. She obviously wants the best part of both worlds... really don’t see how they are compatible. Even on one of those YouTube clips, she mentioned how she wouldn’t be buying her kid’s expensive birthday gifts like PA did for Junior... not sure how she’ll explain that to the Younger kid’s. And she’s happy to accept expensive gifts from him herself 🤣
Because Peter needs to make money somehow what else does he do these days? He’s not had a show showing us what a good dad he’s been for a while so out he rolls princess and junior.

he’ll be desperate for junior to be a singer and he’ll be his manager or something. Calling it now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohh I never realized there was a thread for this head. I absolutely cannot STAND this guy! Grimy sleazy grubby greasy ugly twit. I’m no Katie price fan but I’d pick her any day over this knob. There is just something sooooooo irritating about him.

Ohh I never realized there was a thread for this head. I absolutely cannot STAND this guy! Grimy sleazy grubby greasy ugly twit. I’m no Katie price fan but I’d pick her any day over this knob. There is just something sooooooo irritating about him.
Do you know one of the things for me was that he wanted KP so badly but I actually think he thought she was beneath him.
He hated everything she said and did and I never got why the papers adored him when he treated her like she was pond scum. Yes she is chavvy but KP never pretended to be a nice polite girl.
And what has PA done. Nothing. He had one hit single 500 years ago and then wrote KP’s coat tails untill he managed to carve out a career

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To be fair, I think that Katie Price has been beneath quite a lot of men.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you know one of the things for me was that he wanted KP so badly but I actually think he thought she was beneath him.
He hated everything she said and did and I never got why the papers adored him when he treated her like she was pond scum. Yes she is chavvy but KP never pretended to be a nice polite girl.
And what has PA done. Nothing. He had one hit single 500 years ago and then wrote KP’s coat tails untill he managed to carve out a career
Don’t forget he owns 50% of the classic duet a whole new world. Good job he didn’t have a music career left to ruin

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Every time I see him I always think that he's got a hare lip abit like Sam out of Emmerdale,can't make my mind up

Reactions: 2