Peter Andre

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just after Katie and Peter split there was an account on Twitter dropping all sorts of secrets about Peter and his brother Michael. It also exposed an affair between Claire from Can (Pete’s management) and a driver in the company. This was a scandal as Neville, Claire’s husband was a joint owner. The whole sorry episode got dragged out in court and the judge ruled that Pete was dishonest and only interested in his image... it’s an interesting read

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't like him. Never have, I love watching Katie Price as I think she's hilarious. I used to watch all their shows (Love a bit of car crash telly) and he was awful in it. Trying to make out he's the perfect father and he was always getting at Kate. Having digs at her which she didn't deserve. He always slagged her off to the camera and then he would talk about sex and be really creepy...ask Katie for a "blowie" all the time (in his words). He was more vulgar than her!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh I don’t like either of them, both Katie and Peter are just wrong. They were part of the start of “famous for nothing” flogging crap and being thick for pay. 🤮

Reactions: 3
I always felt that he was abit sneaky. Does anyone know the real reason they split? He always said he would have never split with her unless it was something really bad. Was it something to do with the horse trainer?

I always felt that he was abit sneaky. Does anyone know the real reason they split? He always said he would have never split with her unless it was something really bad. Was it something to do with the horse trainer?
In his autobiography (yes I'm that sad lol) he said he would only ever split with her for cheating or for drugs. I think that she may have taken cocaine or something and went out partying. I think her and her horse trainer were only friends tbh but he would get so jealous and paranoid. He didn't actually like the Jordan side to her and didn't like her drinking. At least this is how it came across in t.v. and that. He came across as very controlling.

In his autobiography (yes I'm that sad lol) he said he would only ever split with her for cheating or for drugs. I think that she may have taken cocaine or something and went out partying. I think her and her horse trainer were only friends tbh but he would get so jealous and paranoid. He didn't actually like the Jordan side to her and didn't like her drinking. At least this is how it came across in t.v. and that. He came across as very controlling.
Yes same here I read her auto biography back in the day and she admitted self medicating with illegal drugs for postnatal depression after having Junior, Pete found out and that was it as you said he apparently always warned her if she cheated or used he was gone .

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the tea Budgie100. I think drugs too as she’s got a real problem with them now and I wonder if it’s been going on a long time

Reactions: 2
Cannot stand him! Always thought he was the reason Katie went off the rails. He was so controlling and just down right rude to her. All she wanted was to have fun and be loved. And his wife is so beautiful and clever, what the hell did she see in him

Reactions: 10
Can’t stand either of them, but at least the kids have a more settled upbringing with him. Emily his wife seems really nice and has a brain. Not sure what she sees in him though 😂

Doesn’t he now have custody of His kids with Katie?

Can’t stand either of them, but at least the kids have a more settled upbringing with him. Emily his wife seems really nice and has a brain. Not sure what she sees in him though 😂

Doesn’t he now have custody of His kids with Katie?
Can’t help but think junior is a right brat. I know he’s a kid but he doesn’t half love himself

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Completely random but I met him once when I was a teenager. I was in HMV buying a CD when the place filled up suddenly. When I tried to leave I found the doors were locked. Security explained that he was doing an autograph signing in the store for the next hour- they assumed I was one of the groupies there to see him. :sick:
He was awful. He would kiss each person who came up for an autograph, which was really inappropriate. Even worse is that if he thought you were ugly, he'd kiss you on the cheek, and if he fancied you he'd snog you. The fans loved it and certainly went away with a memory they'd have forever- getting a snog from their pop idol.
But I remember even as a young teen thinking that was grotesque. I stood in the corner and flat out refused to meet him whenever someone tried to put me in the queue. He didn't even ask, he just leaned in to each girl to kiss them.
There's no way he'd able to do that in 2019 (nor, dare I say, would he want to now that he's older and wiser), but in his heyday these things went under the radar.
Sorry for the off-topic post, but I remembered that when I saw the thread title. Hadn't thought of it once since the day. Such an odd experience.
Mods, if this is too off-topic, please feel free to delete. I'm still relatively new and unsure what crosses the line. :)
I remember when I was about 10 I went to see east 17 and he was the support act. Considering the entire audience was about that age too his behaviour was so out of order. He got a little girl on the stage and was kissing her and had her rub him. It was disgusting!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I remember when I was about 10 I went to see east 17 and he was the support act. Considering the entire audience was about that age too his behaviour was so out of order. He got a little girl on the stage and was kissing her and had her rub him. It was disgusting!
Gosh, it was bad enough what I saw in that store, but it seems that he did this regularly. It is truly sickening. :sick:
I wonder how many people look back on his concerts/ meet-and-greets that they attended as kids, and now, like us, are realizing how inappropriate his behaviour was.
This would never happen with a pop star today as everyone is far more careful about inappropriate behaviour, but his management should have stepped in back then, too, and made sure he didn't have kids rubbing his stupid abs. It's so gross and just plain wrong. :sick:

Cannot stand him! Always thought he was the reason Katie went off the rails. He was so controlling and just down right rude to her. All she wanted was to have fun and be loved. And his wife is so beautiful and clever, what the hell did she see in him
I think there’s a big age gap too and he’s quite a bit older than her. I can’t think of anything worse personally!

I totally get her not wanting them in the spotlight but the thing is his wife knew he was in the spotlight and that his children would be of interest so surely he should either back up his wife and give up some of the showbiz to protect his kids or maybe she should of gone for a regular man.. but I think the life of luxury that they have thanks to Petes job obviously means too much to them! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Gosh, it was bad enough what I saw in that store, but it seems that he did this regularly. It is truly sickening. :sick:
I wonder how many people look back on his concerts/ meet-and-greets that they attended as kids, and now, like us, are realizing how inappropriate his behaviour was.
This would never happen with a pop star today as everyone is far more careful about inappropriate behaviour, but his management should have stepped in back then, too, and made sure he didn't have kids rubbing his stupid abs. It's so gross and just plain wrong. :sick:
He did a show in my town where I was a young teen (it was around the mysterious girl time, Gemini were also there if anyone remembers them 🤣)
And exactly this happened.. we hung around after his set for an autograph and he was surrounded with teenage girls letting them feel his abs etc, he kissed (asnin full on snog) my cousins friend who was 14/15

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm sure they sold newborn photos to a crappy magazine when he was first born? Now she wants them to be out of the spotlight 🥴

I'm sure they sold newborn photos to a crappy magazine when he was first born? Now she wants them to be out of the spotlight 🥴
She also uses Princess and Junior for magazine deals 🙄

As they are treat differently in regards to the media, I do wonder what their 2 children will think of that when they get old enough to understand. Will princess and Junior resent the other 2 and vice versa, especially now they all live together