Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
The only thing I know about Peter Andre is he really loves his kids, like really really loves his kids. Oh and he's a prick, but I guess that's obvious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

2xblended

VIP Member
Completely random but I met him once when I was a teenager. I was in HMV buying a CD when the place filled up suddenly. When I tried to leave I found the doors were locked. Security explained that he was doing an autograph signing in the store for the next hour- they assumed I was one of the groupies there to see him. :sick:
He was awful. He would kiss each person who came up for an autograph, which was really inappropriate. Even worse is that if he thought you were ugly, he'd kiss you on the cheek, and if he fancied you he'd snog you. The fans loved it and certainly went away with a memory they'd have forever- getting a snog from their pop idol.
But I remember even as a young teen thinking that was grotesque. I stood in the corner and flat out refused to meet him whenever someone tried to put me in the queue. He didn't even ask, he just leaned in to each girl to kiss them.
There's no way he'd able to do that in 2019 (nor, dare I say, would he want to now that he's older and wiser), but in his heyday these things went under the radar.
Sorry for the off-topic post, but I remembered that when I saw the thread title. Hadn't thought of it once since the day. Such an odd experience.
Mods, if this is too off-topic, please feel free to delete. I'm still relatively new and unsure what crosses the line. :)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Budgie100

I don't like him. Never have, I love watching Katie Price as I think she's hilarious. I used to watch all their shows (Love a bit of car crash telly) and he was awful in it. Trying to make out he's the perfect father and he was always getting at Kate. Having digs at her which she didn't deserve. He always slagged her off to the camera and then he would talk about sex and be really creepy...ask Katie for a "blowie" all the time (in his words). He was more vulgar than her!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

coconochanel

VIP Member
Has everyone watched the YouTube video. What has happened to Junior he used to be lovely and well spoken now he’s all gangsta talk, chains and tracksuits. Seems he’s got his Mums personality.
its the teenage years it does that to kids. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Emsie

VIP Member
Peter Andre... The only father in the world to love his kids. He loves his kids more than any other dad loves theirs. Urgh he makes my skin crawl.
Does he bother with Harvey anymore?
Gemini - ha I remember them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Traveler001

VIP Member
Just thought I’d pop in to mention PA loves his kids incase any newbies weren’t aware.

Also I bet he’s FUMING that he’s in the influencers section and not the celebs section 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Stardazzle

Only just found this thread and loved realising I’m not the only one who finds PA a smug, sanctimonious, snide twat! Thank you for cheering up a boring morning 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Can’t stand either of them, but at least the kids have a more settled upbringing with him. Emily his wife seems really nice and has a brain. Not sure what she sees in him though 😂

Doesn’t he now have custody of His kids with Katie?
Can’t help but think junior is a right brat. I know he’s a kid but he doesn’t half love himself

• Heart

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Years ago, in the 90s he went to my old senior school for a gig or somethin and they cling filmed his car while he was "performing" and on the way back to his car they egged n floured him :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Just after Katie and Peter split there was an account on Twitter dropping all sorts of secrets about Peter and his brother Michael. It also exposed an affair between Claire from Can (Pete’s management) and a driver in the company. This was a scandal as Neville, Claire’s husband was a joint owner. The whole sorry episode got dragged out in court and the judge ruled that Pete was dishonest and only interested in his image... it’s an interesting read

• Heart
Reactions: 10

BSman

Glad I found this feed. Everyone always seems to take his side over Katie's but feel she is unashamedly herself but he's a snide, money grabbing hanger on

• Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
I liked him at first, he seemed a decent guy who was loving and respectful to his parents etc. Now I think I was a naive twat and he's a twat..not even a nice twat!!

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Only just found this thread and loved realising I’m not the only one who finds PA a smug, sanctimonious, snide twat! Thank you for cheering up a boring morning 🤩
He’s absolutely desperate to get his other two kids on camera.

Just thought I’d pop in to mention PA loves his kids incase any newbies weren’t aware.

Also I bet he’s FUMING that he’s in the influencers section and not the celebs section 😂
Only person that talks about how much they love their kids in every sentence more than PA is Jeff brazier 😂 we get it, you two are the only people to be great dads

Cannot stand him! Always thought he was the reason Katie went off the rails. He was so controlling and just down right rude to her. All she wanted was to have fun and be loved. And his wife is so beautiful and clever, what the hell did she see in him

Holly Golightly

Ugh, this greasy twit.

Do you all know that he loves his kids so much and is the only man who has ever fathered and adored his children? I mean, he never mentions it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

coconochanel

VIP Member
I don’t understand why, if she doesn’t want the kids in the limelight or herself particularly, how did she agree to do the filming for The Sun on YouTube? Makes no sense, either try and keep yourself private completely or just get on with it. She obviously wants the best part of both worlds... really don’t see how they are compatible. Even on one of those YouTube clips, she mentioned how she wouldn’t be buying her kid’s expensive birthday gifts like PA did for Junior... not sure how she’ll explain that to the Younger kid’s. And she’s happy to accept expensive gifts from him herself 🤣
Ooooh dont say anything bad about Emily I mentioned she was boring on another thread and nearly got lynched because she a 'Doctor' :ROFLMAO: . I cant see that working TBH esp when they get older and Junior and Princess have all this expensive stuff does she really think her kids are going to be happy with cheap stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

Chatty Member
God is he still knocking about!

Just had a look and can't decide if the work he's had done is good or not. He's looking a bit plastic fantastic, but still quite good considering he must be almost 50.

1572955600295.png

This coffee project looks ridiculous, just selling the same coffee machines as other places and he's proclaiming he's perfected coffee. Yes because his beans will be so different to the tens of thousands of other bags of coffee :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Moe

VIP Member
If you see photos in the papers of most A listers children they are always blurred. That is to give them anonymity which I actually think is correct. I feel sorry for the ones that have been thrown into the limelight from birth. Don’t think the royal family can do that.

Reactions: 8