Peter Andre

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I think that Katie Price has been beneath quite a lot of men.
Hahahsa. True dat.
Oh well, look at it like this guys, Junior and Princess have a pet killing, penis hopping excuse for a mother who's now buggering off to Turkey with her latest rent a penis leaving her ill child at home, so it's just as well Andre does love his kids or they'd be in foster homes or hospitalised like Harvey or even end up like most of her pets.
Every cloud and all that. :m

Reactions: 5
Every time I see him I always think that he's got a hare lip abit like Sam out of Emmerdale,can't make my mind up
I'm pretty sure he has been getting a bit of filler put into that top lip for many years now certainly since he had his nose job he's vain enough .

I don’t understand why, if she doesn’t want the kids in the limelight or herself particularly, how did she agree to do the filming for The Sun on YouTube? Makes no sense, either try and keep yourself private completely or just get on with it. She obviously wants the best part of both worlds... really don’t see how they are compatible. Even on one of those YouTube clips, she mentioned how she wouldn’t be buying her kid’s expensive birthday gifts like PA did for Junior... not sure how she’ll explain that to the Younger kid’s. And she’s happy to accept expensive gifts from him herself 🤣
Ooooh dont say anything bad about Emily I mentioned she was boring on another thread and nearly got lynched because she a 'Doctor' :ROFLMAO: . I cant see that working TBH esp when they get older and Junior and Princess have all this expensive stuff does she really think her kids are going to be happy with cheap stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooh dont say anything bad about Emily I mentioned she was boring on another thread and nearly got lynched because she a 'Doctor' :ROFLMAO: . I cant see that working TBH esp when they get older and Junior and Princess have all this expensive stuff does she really think her kids are going to be happy with cheap stuff.
She won't need to buy cheap anything ever as she's earning good money now in her own right and their father has enough money to retire on comfortably, whereas pricey is a blagger without a pot to piss in unless she flogs more titty images with her latest rent-a-penis draped round her.

Her kids will not have pricey genes and will probably turn out all the better for that Godsend.

Reactions: 2
She won't need to buy cheap anything ever as she's earning good money now in her own right and their father has enough money to retire on comfortably, whereas pricey is a blagger without a pot to piss in unless she flogs more titty images with her latest rent-a-penis draped round her.

Her kids will not have pricey genes and will probably turn out all the better for that Godsend.
Nobody was saying she relies on PA for money. She said that she will not buy her kid’s expensive presents for their birthdays, they only need small thoughtful gifts. Which is fine, but they live with two older children who get very expensive gifts, so when they get they older themselves, they would wonder why they are treated so differently! Not that I actually believe she won’t buy her kid’s expensive presents 😏

• Heart

How do you know what their finances are like?

Reactions: 1
There's quite a gap so by the time the younger Andre kids are old enough to care J and P will be adults

So? She has a regular income. No one knows their outgoings. Peter Andre likes to portray an image to the public. Including the OTT cars he rents and the rented house they live in.
The original post by Freda 19 states she wouldn't need to buy cheap as she is on a good income and her father is comfortably off. I presumed when you questioned this, you were being genuine, so attempted to help out. It was Emilys finances that were being explained, so whether Peter rents flashy cars or not is quite frankly irrelevant!

So? She has a regular income. No one knows their outgoings. Peter Andre likes to portray an image to the public. Including the OTT cars he rents and the rented house they live in.
So ... they rent a house and rent cars, it's how half the population get by. They rent and upgrade or down grade according to their earnings. Neither one has been outed for owing money, neither one declared bankrupt and Andre has willingly taken on the financial responsibility and custody of the two children he has with pwicey, seeing as how she prefers to spend her regular cheque from the Sun on hair extensions and taking her latest rent a penis on holiday.
So all in all the Andre's are doing just fine, living the good life and managing not to irresponsibly blag free innocent animals that meet untimely deaths. So fair play to them. Like him or loath him, he's upgraded every part of his life and appears to owe nobody any money or the nutty pwicey fans would be all over it like flies on poop.
Their credit ratings must be excellent anyway or they'd not get through the doors of the high class car showrooms and high end estate agents.

There's quite a gap so by the time the younger Andre kids are old enough to care J and P will be adults
Exactly, J and P will be long gone out on their own before the younger kids even become aware of what they have or don't have in terms of 'things.'
They be just fine.:m

So ... they rent a house and rent cars, it's how half the population get by. They rent and upgrade or down grade according to their earnings. Neither one has been outed for owing money, neither one declared bankrupt and Andre has willingly taken on the financial responsibility and custody of the two children he has with pwicey, seeing as how she prefers to spend her regular cheque from the Sun on hair extensions and taking her latest rent a penis on holiday.
So all in all the Andre's are doing just fine, living the good life and managing not to irresponsibly blag free innocent animals that meet untimely deaths. So fair play to them. Like him or loath him, he's upgraded every part of his life and appears to owe nobody any money or the nutty pwicey fans would be all over it like flies on poop.
Their credit ratings must be excellent anyway or they'd not get through the doors of the high class car showrooms and high end estate agents.

Exactly, J and P will be long gone out on their own before the younger kids even become aware of what they have or don't have in terms of 'things.'
They be just fine.:m
It’s not disputable that they obviously earn well, I’m pleased for them! He works hard doing whatever publicity he can and she works extremely hard as a doctor, fair play to both of them! I just think it’s a bit unfair when she says things like I won’t spend that much on my children, they’re his children too, surely presents are purchased by both of them and it’s a joint decision on what they buy? Some people show their love with presents, he also shows his love by giving them his time and affection, so I don’t think there is anything wrong with him spending money on them. I mean, they have expensive motorised ride on cars to match their parents, so she can’t be too upset by them getting extravagant gifts... I just think it was a needless comment by her which could make him feel bad. I don’t love or hate him by the way, I just watched it because I had nothing else to watch whilst ironing! I don’t usually watch his or KP’s reality shows...

How do you know they rent the house?
I think it's because when they moved in it had been listed as a rental property, not one that had been up for sale. I remember seeing the property details at the time

There isn’t that much of an age gap... one child is 6 and Junior is 15, I think? Not a massive age gap, she’ll be learning the value of things at school and will be fully aware of how much things like Playstations cost within a couple of years. Even if the younger kids don’t look into it, the older ones will notice, my son is 6 and questions why his 1 year old brother doesn’t get as many gifts as him...

Reactions: 3