Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ohh I never realized there was a thread for this dickhead. I absolutely cannot STAND this guy! Grimy sleazy grubby greasy ugly twat. I’m no Katie price fan but I’d pick her any day over this knob. There is just something sooooooo irritating about him.
Do you know one of the things for me was that he wanted KP so badly but I actually think he thought she was beneath him.
He hated everything she said and did and I never got why the papers adored him when he treated her like she was pond scum. Yes she is chavvy but KP never pretended to be a nice polite girl.
And what has PA done. Nothing. He had one hit single 500 years ago and then wrote KP’s coat tails untill he managed to carve out a career

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
I looked at the website, fairly sure even the beans are out of the price range his *fans* would/could pay. I hate Katie Price so much though, I hope he makes millions.
He wont, it'll fold within six months. ☕💩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

coconochanel

VIP Member
Has anyone watched his vlog on The Sun youtube channel? I actually enjoyed it they seem like a nice family bet Katie is fuming. :giggle:

Reactions: 3

Youtubegossip

VIP Member

Potty mouthed Doctor
He’s so cringe

I don’t understand why, if she doesn’t want the kids in the limelight or herself particularly, how did she agree to do the filming for The Sun on YouTube? Makes no sense, either try and keep yourself private completely or just get on with it. She obviously wants the best part of both worlds... really don’t see how they are compatible. Even on one of those YouTube clips, she mentioned how she wouldn’t be buying her kid’s expensive birthday gifts like PA did for Junior... not sure how she’ll explain that to the Younger kid’s. And she’s happy to accept expensive gifts from him herself 🤣
Because Peter needs to make money somehow what else does he do these days? He’s not had a show showing us what a good dad he’s been for a while so out he rolls princess and junior.

he’ll be desperate for junior to be a singer and he’ll be his manager or something. Calling it now

• Haha

Mumad

There's quite a gap so by the time the younger Andre kids are old enough to care J and P will be adults
There isn’t that much of an age gap... one child is 6 and Junior is 15, I think? Not a massive age gap, she’ll be learning the value of things at school and will be fully aware of how much things like Playstations cost within a couple of years. Even if the younger kids don’t look into it, the older ones will notice, my son is 6 and questions why his 1 year old brother doesn’t get as many gifts as him...

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
This week he has posted ads for his new " coffee venture " not once declared it was an ad . Someone called him out for it so he stopped anyone commenting ! Why do these Z listers think they are above the law .
74A44877-665C-4389-B7A4-8D514BD5CCCB.jpeg

Oh I don’t like either of them, both Katie and Peter are just wrong. They were part of the start of “famous for nothing” flogging crap and being thick for pay. 🤮

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
God is he still knocking about!

Just had a look and can't decide if the work he's had done is good or not. He's looking a bit plastic fantastic, but still quite good considering he must be almost 50.

View attachment 54500

This coffee project looks ridiculous, just selling the same coffee machines as other places and he's proclaiming he's perfected coffee. Yes because his beans will be so different to the tens of thousands of other bags of coffee :rolleyes:
I'm now thinking about Peter Andre's beans and now I don't want lunch :sick:

• Haha

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
God is he still knocking about!

Just had a look and can't decide if the work he's had done is good or not. He's looking a bit plastic fantastic, but still quite good considering he must be almost 50.

View attachment 54500

This coffee project looks ridiculous, just selling the same coffee machines as other places and he's proclaiming he's perfected coffee. Yes because his beans will be so different to the tens of thousands of other bags of coffee :rolleyes:
He also has a bed company now that he shamelessly flogs on Insta and he tags as " Free Advertising “ !!

• Angry

Spider12

VIP Member
I always felt that he was abit sneaky. Does anyone know the real reason they split? He always said he would have never split with her unless it was something really bad. Was it something to do with the horse trainer?

Budgie100

I always felt that he was abit sneaky. Does anyone know the real reason they split? He always said he would have never split with her unless it was something really bad. Was it something to do with the horse trainer?
In his autobiography (yes I'm that sad lol) he said he would only ever split with her for cheating or for drugs. I think that she may have taken cocaine or something and went out partying. I think her and her horse trainer were only friends tbh but he would get so jealous and paranoid. He didn't actually like the Jordan side to her and didn't like her drinking. At least this is how it came across in t.v. and that. He came across as very controlling.

Gingercream

VIP Member
Cannot stand him! Always thought he was the reason Katie went off the rails. He was so controlling and just down right rude to her. All she wanted was to have fun and be loved. And his wife is so beautiful and clever, what the hell did she see in him
I think there’s a big age gap too and he’s quite a bit older than her. I can’t think of anything worse personally!

Reactions: 2

Spider12

VIP Member
In his autobiography (yes I'm that sad lol) he said he would only ever split with her for cheating or for drugs. I think that she may have taken cocaine or something and went out partying. I think her and her horse trainer were only friends tbh but he would get so jealous and paranoid. He didn't actually like the Jordan side to her and didn't like her drinking. At least this is how it came across in t.v. and that. He came across as very controlling.
Thanks for the tea Budgie100. I think drugs too as she’s got a real problem with them now and I wonder if it’s been going on a long time

freda19

VIP Member
Ooooh dont say anything bad about Emily I mentioned she was boring on another thread and nearly got lynched because she a 'Doctor' :ROFLMAO: . I cant see that working TBH esp when they get older and Junior and Princess have all this expensive stuff does she really think her kids are going to be happy with cheap stuff.
She won't need to buy cheap anything ever as she's earning good money now in her own right and their father has enough money to retire on comfortably, whereas pricey is a blagger without a pot to piss in unless she flogs more titty images with her latest rent-a-penis draped round her.

Her kids will not have pricey genes and will probably turn out all the better for that Godsend.

Eden

Every time I see him I always think that he's got a hare lip abit like Sam out of Emmerdale,can't make my mind up

I'm not a robot

So? She has a regular income. No one knows their outgoings. Peter Andre likes to portray an image to the public. Including the OTT cars he rents and the rented house they live in.
The original post by Freda 19 states she wouldn't need to buy cheap as she is on a good income and her father is comfortably off. I presumed when you questioned this, you were being genuine, so attempted to help out. It was Emilys finances that were being explained, so whether Peter rents flashy cars or not is quite frankly irrelevant!

Mumad

So ... they rent a house and rent cars, it's how half the population get by. They rent and upgrade or down grade according to their earnings. Neither one has been outed for owing money, neither one declared bankrupt and Andre has willingly taken on the financial responsibility and custody of the two children he has with pwicey, seeing as how she prefers to spend her regular cheque from the Sun on hair extensions and taking her latest rent a penis on holiday.
So all in all the Andre's are doing just fine, living the good life and managing not to irresponsibly blag free innocent animals that meet untimely deaths. So fair play to them. Like him or loath him, he's upgraded every part of his life and appears to owe nobody any money or the nutty pwicey fans would be all over it like flies on poop.
Their credit ratings must be excellent anyway or they'd not get through the doors of the high class car showrooms and high end estate agents.

Exactly, J and P will be long gone out on their own before the younger kids even become aware of what they have or don't have in terms of 'things.'
They be just fine.:m
It’s not disputable that they obviously earn well, I’m pleased for them! He works hard doing whatever publicity he can and she works extremely hard as a doctor, fair play to both of them! I just think it’s a bit unfair when she says things like I won’t spend that much on my children, they’re his children too, surely presents are purchased by both of them and it’s a joint decision on what they buy? Some people show their love with presents, he also shows his love by giving them his time and affection, so I don’t think there is anything wrong with him spending money on them. I mean, they have expensive motorised ride on cars to match their parents, so she can’t be too upset by them getting extravagant gifts... I just think it was a needless comment by her which could make him feel bad. I don’t love or hate him by the way, I just watched it because I had nothing else to watch whilst ironing! I don’t usually watch his or KP’s reality shows...

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Do you think he has had messages about the dog and this ‘accident’ and he knows it’s a lie but keeping stum.? He must know his silence is ear breaking.🤔

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Do you know one of the things for me was that he wanted KP so badly but I actually think he thought she was beneath him.
He hated everything she said and did and I never got why the papers adored him when he treated her like she was pond scum. Yes she is chavvy but KP never pretended to be a nice polite girl.
And what has PA done. Nothing. He had one hit single 500 years ago and then wrote KP’s coat tails untill he managed to carve out a career
Don’t forget he owns 50% of the classic duet a whole new world. Good job he didn’t have a music career left to ruin

• Haha