Peter Andre

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This week he has posted ads for his new " coffee venture " not once declared it was an ad . Someone called him out for it so he stopped anyone commenting ! Why do these Z listers think they are above the law .
74A44877-665C-4389-B7A4-8D514BD5CCCB.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The only thing I know about Peter Andre is he really loves his kids, like really really loves his kids. Oh and he's a prick, but I guess that's obvious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Completely random but I met him once when I was a teenager. I was in HMV buying a CD when the place filled up suddenly. When I tried to leave I found the doors were locked. Security explained that he was doing an autograph signing in the store for the next hour- they assumed I was one of the groupies there to see him. :sick:
He was awful. He would kiss each person who came up for an autograph, which was really inappropriate. Even worse is that if he thought you were ugly, he'd kiss you on the cheek, and if he fancied you he'd snog you. The fans loved it and certainly went away with a memory they'd have forever- getting a snog from their pop idol.
But I remember even as a young teen thinking that was grotesque. I stood in the corner and flat out refused to meet him whenever someone tried to put me in the queue. He didn't even ask, he just leaned in to each girl to kiss them.
There's no way he'd able to do that in 2019 (nor, dare I say, would he want to now that he's older and wiser), but in his heyday these things went under the radar.
Sorry for the off-topic post, but I remembered that when I saw the thread title. Hadn't thought of it once since the day. Such an odd experience.
Mods, if this is too off-topic, please feel free to delete. I'm still relatively new and unsure what crosses the line. :)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Yel

God is he still knocking about!

Just had a look and can't decide if the work he's had done is good or not. He's looking a bit plastic fantastic, but still quite good considering he must be almost 50.

1572955600295.png

This coffee project looks ridiculous, just selling the same coffee machines as other places and he's proclaiming he's perfected coffee. Yes because his beans will be so different to the tens of thousands of other bags of coffee :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Just had a look and can't decide if the work he's had done is good or not. He's looking a bit plastic fantastic, but still quite good considering he must be almost 50.

View attachment 54500

This coffee project looks ridiculous, just selling the same coffee machines as other places and he's proclaiming he's perfected coffee. Yes because his beans will be so different to the tens of thousands of other bags of coffee :rolleyes:
He also has a bed company now that he shamelessly flogs on Insta and he tags as " Free Advertising “ !!

• Angry
I liked him at first, he seemed a decent guy who was loving and respectful to his parents etc. Now I think I was a naive twit and he's a twit..not even a nice twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 54500

I'm now thinking about Peter Andre's beans and now I don't want lunch :sick:

• Haha
I looked at the website, fairly sure even the beans are out of the price range his *fans* would/could pay. I hate Katie Price so much though, I hope he makes millions.
He wont, it'll fold within six months. ☕💩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The beds are made in one of the worse factories in the UK
Appalling quality and made for peanuts
Everyone in the industry chuckles as he has just put his name to them and initially they were quite popular what with his name and the big PR launch and the sales people flogging them but now the retail suppliers realise they are a pile of crap and can’t get rid quick enough off the shop floors
Not his fault as such, he’s just put his name to them but they are just appalling

Reactions: 1

View attachment 54500

Def had work, but he's not orange any more so that 's a plus!

Years ago, in the 90s he went to my old senior school for a gig or somethin and they cling filmed his car while he was "performing" and on the way back to his car they egged n floured him :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always wonder why he doesn’t show his kids faces, always hiding them. Even the royal family show their kids faces but he can’t 🙄

If you see photos in the papers of most A listers children they are always blurred. That is to give them anonymity which I actually think is correct. I feel sorry for the ones that have been thrown into the limelight from birth. Don’t think the royal family can do that.

Reactions: 8
I think that the children’s faces being blurred out in the media is Emily’s choice rather than Petes. He had no problem doing photo shoots & tv programmes with the older 2!

I always wonder why he doesn’t show his kids faces, always hiding them. Even the royal family show their kids faces but he can’t 🙄
Pretty sure that is to do with his wife probably not wanting her kids in the press. Peter Andre certainly doesn’t give a tit and used them for how many reality tv shows he did? Not just the ones with katie but he did his own after.

loves to cash in on anything but his ‘talent’ this one

If you see photos in the papers of most A listers children they are always blurred. That is to give them anonymity which I actually think is correct. I feel sorry for the ones that have been thrown into the limelight from birth. Don’t think the royal family can do that.
Yeah it’s to do with media laws - I studied this at uni it makes sense when you look into it

I want to believe he’s a really nice guy I really do but there’s just something I wouldn’t quite trust about him :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7