Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I'm sure they sold newborn photos to a shitty magazine when he was first born? Now she wants them to be out of the spotlight 🥴
She also uses Princess and Junior for magazine deals 🙄

As they are treat differently in regards to the media, I do wonder what their 2 children will think of that when they get old enough to understand. Will princess and Junior resent the other 2 and vice versa, especially now they all live together

Reactions: 2

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
In his autobiography (yes I'm that sad lol) he said he would only ever split with her for cheating or for drugs. I think that she may have taken cocaine or something and went out partying. I think her and her horse trainer were only friends tbh but he would get so jealous and paranoid. He didn't actually like the Jordan side to her and didn't like her drinking. At least this is how it came across in t.v. and that. He came across as very controlling.
Yes same here I read her auto biography back in the day and she admitted self medicating with illegal drugs for postnatal depression after having Junior, Pete found out and that was it as you said he apparently always warned her if she cheated or used he was gone .

Reactions: 1

Hollysmum

There's quite a gap so by the time the younger Andre kids are old enough to care J and P will be adults

Pqpq108

If you see photos in the papers of most A listers children they are always blurred. That is to give them anonymity which I actually think is correct. I feel sorry for the ones that have been thrown into the limelight from birth. Don’t think the royal family can do that.
Yeah it’s to do with media laws - I studied this at uni it makes sense when you look into it

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
The beds are made in one of the worse factories in the UK
Appalling quality and made for peanuts
Everyone in the industry chuckles as he has just put his name to them and initially they were quite popular what with his name and the big PR launch and the sales people flogging them but now the retail suppliers realise they are a pile of crap and can’t get rid quick enough off the shop floors
Not his fault as such, he’s just put his name to them but they are just appalling

God is he still knocking about!

Just had a look and can't decide if the work he's had done is good or not. He's looking a bit plastic fantastic, but still quite good considering he must be almost 50.

View attachment 54500

This coffee project looks ridiculous, just selling the same coffee machines as other places and he's proclaiming he's perfected coffee. Yes because his beans will be so different to the tens of thousands of other bags of coffee :rolleyes:
Def had work, but he's not orange any more so that 's a plus!

Am54321

I always wonder why he doesn’t show his kids faces, always hiding them. Even the royal family show their kids faces but he can’t 🙄

She won't need to buy cheap anything ever as she's earning good money now in her own right and their father has enough money to retire on comfortably, whereas pricey is a blagger without a pot to piss in unless she flogs more titty images with her latest rent-a-penis draped round her.

Her kids will not have pricey genes and will probably turn out all the better for that Godsend.
How do you know what their finances are like?

Tublet83

VIP Member
Can’t stand either of them, but at least the kids have a more settled upbringing with him. Emily his wife seems really nice and has a brain. Not sure what she sees in him though 😂

Doesn’t he now have custody of His kids with Katie?

lilblinder

Every time I see him I always think that he's got a hare lip abit like Sam out of Emmerdale,can't make my mind up
I'm pretty sure he has been getting a bit of filler put into that top lip for many years now certainly since he had his nose job he's vain enough .