Peter Andre #3 The mini chipolata still works!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he still involved with the recipe app that he was promoting about a year ago? It was called 'It's Fine'

Reactions: 1
He has certainly milked his status as a father, you are supposed to love your kids, it's the default position. Not for Pete though he really, really, really loves his kids. Why are you in this thread telling people to move on, I will post what I want to within the moderators rules, including the documented abuse he displayed to KP in their itv shows. Whitewash him all you like, he is and always was a vile oily little creep.
He has done the same to Emily more than once as well, talking down to her and other stuff. If he is so arrogant to behave like that in front of a camera then what is he like when there are none around?

Reactions: 9
He has done the same to Emily more than once as well, talking down to her and other stuff. If he is so arrogant to behave like that in front of a camera then what is he like when there are none around?
Yeah, I also wonder how much stuff couldn't be shown on their ITV2 shows, KP seemed so accustomed to his behaviour.

Reactions: 6
He has certainly milked his status as a father, you are supposed to love your kids, it's the default position. Not for Pete though he really, really, really loves his kids. Why are you in this thread telling people to move on, I will post what I want to within the moderators rules, including the documented abuse he displayed to KP in their itv shows. Whitewash him all you like, he is and always was a vile oily little creep.
This is a normal conversation for me:

Person asks if I have children I say no, have you? They say yes 1/2/3, I ask how old they are, names etc.

When they say yes I have 1/2/3 children not one person in all my years on this earth has ever said ‘and I love them’. The only time I have ever actually heard anyone say I love my kids is either Peter Andre or people talking about regretting having their children as in ‘I love my kids but if I had my time again…’.

Reactions: 11
This is a normal conversation for me:

Person asks if I have children I say no, have you? They say yes 1/2/3, I ask how old they are, names etc.

When they say yes I have 1/2/3 children not one person in all my years on this earth has ever said ‘and I love them’. The only time I have ever actually heard anyone say I love my kids is either Peter Andre or people talking about regretting having their children as in ‘I love my kids but if I had my time again…’.
Or abusive halfwits and deadbeat “parents” on Jeremy Kyle.

Reactions: 5
So not only does Petey love his kids more than anyone else, he can also heal the sick with the power of his caterwauling singing.
What next? Turning water into wine? Parting the sea? He’s like a modern day Jesus in stack heels.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So not only does Petey love his kids more than anyone else, he can also heal the sick with the power of his caterwauling singing.
What next? Turning water into wine? Parting the sea? He’s like a modern day Jesus in stack heels.
That's insania!;) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it reminds me of me saying
“I love my brother …but I wish he could stop smoking”

So maybe something like
“I love my kids …(but they do my head in, they are a handful, they talk in a weird street lingo)”

Reactions: 2
bleeping attention seeking little twit is still flogging non stories about how they haven’t come up with a name yet. But in exciting, world shattering news they’ve nicknamed her bubba. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Call him Jesus from now on!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen a recent picture of Emily. She is looking more and more and more Botoxed her face looks frozen

Reactions: 2