Peter Andre #3 The mini chipolata still works!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily Andre - the Princess Kate wannabe. You have managed to hook up with a tangoed joke of an ex-pop singer. He has barely any more brain cells than the gargoyle of an ex-wife he has šŸ™„ What an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Emily Andre - the Princess Kate wannabe. You have managed to hook up with a tangoed joke of an ex-pop singer. He has barely any more brain cells than the gargoyle of an ex-wife he has šŸ™„ What an embarrassment
lol considering what you say about him heā€™s done very well for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like I say he has done well for himself, Iā€™d say despite KP
Like I say he has done well for himself, Iā€™d say despite KP
If he'd not got with KP in the jungle he would never have gone on to have the second chance at a music 'career'. He gained a lot of fans after the break up who bought his records and bought tickets to his tours. He had Junior and Princess in his reality shows to appear like the doting single dad juggling everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Must admit ā€˜insaniaā€™ was a banger even without KP. A true lyrical genius šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Must admit ā€˜insaniaā€™ was a banger even without KP. A true lyrical genius šŸ„“
I mentioned this already but I thought his song with Warren G, All Night All Right, was a banger. Pelt me with rotten fruit now!

I enjoy a dance to Mysterious Girl if it ever comes on in a cheesy bar/club

Reactions: 3
I mentioned this already but I thought his song with Warren G, All Night All Right, was a banger. Pelt me with rotten fruit now!

I enjoy a dance to Mysterious Girl if it ever comes on in a cheesy bar/club
He did a song with warren g? Mind blown!

agree about mysterious girl, no 90ā€™s party should be without that haha

Reactions: 2
Yep. I know, it's bizarre. I think there was an alternate version of the song where Coolio did the rap.

What ever happened to poor Bubbla Ranx?
Bubbler Ranx just makes me think of that awful xfactor rendition ā€œerr yeah cā€™monā€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link but this was posted on another showbiz forum. I remember reading this in the papers, he even lied about Insania. He'd already recorded it in 1999...

āœ­
25/03/04 - 15:09#1
From The Sun's Bizarre collumn.

INSANIA AMNESIA

IT seems PETER ANDRE has been telling a few porky pies ā€“ forgetting he even wrote and recorded so-called new track Insania FIVE years ago.
Just a few months ago the singer told millions of Iā€™m A Celebrity . . . Get Me Out Of Here! viewers that he had ā€œdreamt upā€ the song while on the show.
He explained to fellow contestants how the tune had come to him in a dream one night while battling in the Australian rainforest.
But the pint-sized muscleman must be suffering from amnesia.
Iā€™ve uncovered a copy of the track, which he recorded in October 1999, on a CD which was gathering dust in a charity shop.
An eagle-eyed Bizarre reader found the industry sampler on the shelves and paid 50p for it.
It includes a track called Insania which is exactly the same as the version Peter claims to have penned while on the ITV reality show.
My man unwittingly discovered the sample disc while shopping for CDs in a South London Scope charity shop six months ago.
He told me: ā€œThe Andre sampler was obviously owned by a record exec.
ā€œI donā€™t particularly like his music but it only cost 50p, so I thought, ā€˜What the hellā€™.
ā€œI only realised the relevance of it when Peter claimed to have come up with the tune in his sleep on Iā€™m A Celeb.
ā€œHe clearly didnā€™t ā€” the CD is dated October 1999 ā€” unless he suffered from amnesia as well as Insania.ā€
Peter, who has just landed a Ā£1million record deal with East West, plans to release Insania as his next single.
The song became a major talking point on Iā€™m A Celeb. He told the camp: ā€œThe songā€™s called Insania. Itā€™s not a word in the dictionary, itā€™s a new word thatā€™s a mixture of insane and mania.ā€
He then performed the song ā€” which is about cloning ā€” and added: ā€œIā€™ve got just loads of this on my mind.
ā€œIā€™ve got to do this after I get out of here, even if I write it for other people.ā€
But the truth about the track is it was actually laid down before six-pack Peterā€™s career went belly up. It is believed the now-defunct Mushroom Records had planned to release it as a single.
You can listen to the 1999 version of the song for yourself by calling the number below. All money raised will go to Peterā€™s favourite charity NSPC..........

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else remember his brief 'relationship' with one time fellow CAN client Elen Rivas...

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else remember his brief 'relationship' with one time fellow CAN client Elen Rivas...
I remember, it was a love that could never be because Frank Lampard wouldn't consent to his kids being photographed. Peter and Elena couldn't play ready made Happy Families.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link but this was posted on another showbiz forum. I remember reading this in the papers, he even lied about Insania. He'd already recorded it in 1999...

āœ­
25/03/04 - 15:09#1
From The Sun's Bizarre collumn.

INSANIA AMNESIA

IT seems PETER ANDRE has been telling a few porky pies ā€“ forgetting he even wrote and recorded so-called new track Insania FIVE years ago.
Just a few months ago the singer told millions of Iā€™m A Celebrity . . . Get Me Out Of Here! viewers that he had ā€œdreamt upā€ the song while on the show.
He explained to fellow contestants how the tune had come to him in a dream one night while battling in the Australian rainforest.
But the pint-sized muscleman must be suffering from amnesia.
Iā€™ve uncovered a copy of the track, which he recorded in October 1999, on a CD which was gathering dust in a charity shop.
An eagle-eyed Bizarre reader found the industry sampler on the shelves and paid 50p for it.
It includes a track called Insania which is exactly the same as the version Peter claims to have penned while on the ITV reality show.
My man unwittingly discovered the sample disc while shopping for CDs in a South London Scope charity shop six months ago.
He told me: ā€œThe Andre sampler was obviously owned by a record exec.
ā€œI donā€™t particularly like his music but it only cost 50p, so I thought, ā€˜What the hellā€™.
ā€œI only realised the relevance of it when Peter claimed to have come up with the tune in his sleep on Iā€™m A Celeb.
ā€œHe clearly didnā€™t ā€” the CD is dated October 1999 ā€” unless he suffered from amnesia as well as Insania.ā€
Peter, who has just landed a Ā£1million record deal with East West, plans to release Insania as his next single.
The song became a major talking point on Iā€™m A Celeb. He told the camp: ā€œThe songā€™s called Insania. Itā€™s not a word in the dictionary, itā€™s a new word thatā€™s a mixture of insane and mania.ā€
He then performed the song ā€” which is about cloning ā€” and added: ā€œIā€™ve got just loads of this on my mind.
ā€œIā€™ve got to do this after I get out of here, even if I write it for other people.ā€
But the truth about the track is it was actually laid down before six-pack Peterā€™s career went belly up. It is believed the now-defunct Mushroom Records had planned to release it as a single.
You can listen to the 1999 version of the song for yourself by calling the number below. All money raised will go to Peterā€™s favourite charity NSPC..........
But, butā€¦.Perfect Petey telling lies? Say it isnā€™t so. My entire world view would be shattered. šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he'd not got with KP in the jungle he would never have gone on to have the second chance at a music 'career'. He gained a lot of fans after the break up who bought his records and bought tickets to his tours. He had Junior and Princess in his reality shows to appear like the doting single dad juggling everything.
To be fair he was already doing well financially with a portfolio of properties which he bought with the royalties from his MG hit. He was also getting noticed by the media over here hence the invite to appear on iachmooh. I think KP and PA used each other for success. Their relationship was over 15 years ago. He never mentions her in the press but KP is still milking that and all her other relationships for media attention. She has no talent so has to rely on slagging off people she knows. Peter is not only successful for his music (like it or hate it) but has many other public and private ventures. He provides a happy, stable family life with his wife and 4 now 5 children. They clearly adore him. When he took sole custody of Junior and Princess he also took sole financial responsibility (and yes I can verify that as fact) for them. All KP did was role them out for photoshoots. Your argument is like saying if you hadnā€™t been born you wouldnā€™t be here now! Move on, he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair he was already doing well financially with a portfolio of properties which he bought with the royalties from his MG hit. He was also getting noticed by the media over here hence the invite to appear on iachmooh. I think KP and PA used each other for success. Their relationship was over 15 years ago. He never mentions her in the press but KP is still milking that and all her other relationships for media attention. She has no talent so has to rely on slagging off people she knows. Peter is not only successful for his music (like it or hate it) but has many other public and private ventures. He provides a happy, stable family life with his wife and 4 now 5 children. They clearly adore him. When he took sole custody of Junior and Princess he also took sole financial responsibility (and yes I can verify that as fact) for them. All KP did was role them out for photoshoots. Your argument is like saying if you hadnā€™t been born you wouldnā€™t be here now! Move on, he has.
He was performing weekly in an Indian restaurant in Larnaca til about 2 weeks before I'm a Celeb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell. You sound like Big Claire. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He has certainly milked his status as a father, you are supposed to love your kids, it's the default position. Not for Pete though he really, really, really loves his kids. Why are you in this thread telling people to move on, I will post what I want to within the moderators rules, including the documented abuse he displayed to KP in their itv shows. Whitewash him all you like, he is and always was a vile oily little creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17