Peter Andre #3 The mini chipolata still works!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovin the thread title 🤭 . So recap if anyone cares...

Perfect Pete still loves his kids
Emily and him are expecting another baby who I suspect he will love just as much as his other kids
Junior still cant sing/rap
Princess is living it up attending PR events
and the other two kids are still having emoji's placed over their faces.😺😺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a little Google search about Peter and Tania, according to the Mail she also dated Dane Bowers so that's a weird crossover

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just had a little Google search about Peter and Tania, according to the Mail she also dated Dane Bowers so that's a weird crossover
I'm bleeping disgusted that he dated a 16 year old after meeting her in a club when he was 23 and famous, wined and dined her then goes on to talk about their passionate sex life. Not a gentleman is he.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm bleeping disgusted that he dated a 16 year old after meeting her in a club when he was 23 and famous, wined and dined her then goes on to talk about their passionate sex life. Not a gentleman is he.
That’s so gross and awful. He thought it would make him sound cool. Wrong.

Reactions: 6
That’s so gross and awful. He thought it would make him sound cool. Wrong.
He claimed in an interview that after the way Mel B treated him in the '90s...using him as nothing more than a booty call, he saw the error of his ways over how he treated women and was going to change. Judging by the article, his promise was as fake as his exes' boobs.

Reactions: 7
He claimed in an interview that after the way Mel B treated him in the '90s...using him as nothing more than a booty call, he saw the error of his ways over how he treated women and was going to change. Judging by the article, his promise was as fake as his exes' boobs.
I reckon he is very controlling and gives Emily a hard time

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This thread is NEARLY as dead as his career these days… (his chipolata apologist PR drive of late excluded.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has our Peedah made his much needed commentary on the situation in the Middle East yet? He can’t just leave world waiting with baited breath after all.

• Haha
Has our Peedah made his much needed commentary on the situation in the Middle East yet? He can’t just leave world waiting with baited breath after all.
No, but he has already recorded his Christmas speech, in readiness to address the nation!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm tired of him trying to make his kids 'a thing', I'm sure both are pleasant enough but talentless. Princess on OK mag this week, no issue with her but what does she offer as a celebrity?

Reactions: 8
Defo controlling and snidey. I bet he feels insecure that she has brains as he is thick as pig tit. You can see how jealous he was of Pwicey back in the day.

That pic should have had a trigger warning! Eurgh i remember being repulsed by him the 90s. The epitome of the sleezy, dripping with gel and brill cream ponse you want to avoid in a club when you’re young. Reeks of Lynx Africa, Joop and BO.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

No comment
Oh I’ve got a comment. What a load of bleeping shite.
I’m pretty sure he’s used this pile of absolute bleeping bullshit before. I’m sure I remember him dragging this story out and claiming he’d been left in a room with a load of people in straitjackets. Lying twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9