Peter Andre #3 The mini chipolata still works!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily posted a vid of a while back of her packing her maternity bag

All looks very stage managed and filmed over a period of time

She has become quite attention seeking. So much for a quiet life as a doctor.
Always said Emily is a limelight grabber. I think she’s building her public platform form , in order to eventually divorce Peter.
she definitely isn’t naive and innocent as some people would have you believe.

His behaviour towards Katie was repulsive and very disturbing.
it’s was all brush under the carpet, because she was Katie Price and her Jordan persona made her fair game to be treated how people wanted to treat her.
Peter is the Ultimate gaslighter and narcissist. Him and mark wright are so much alike.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lots of ick to unpick here

Peter Andre and wife Emily welcome their third child

#
He’s asking “fans” to help name her? Is he too lazy or too thick to come up with a name by himself? God I wish he’d duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emily looks amazing considering she'd just given birth but I think she's had Botox as I've seen snippets of her being interviewed and when she raises her eyebrows her forehead doesn't move. Her baby bump was so tiny and compact. Does anyone else think it's strange that the baby was born in Taunton? They must be staying with the in laws ...

Reactions: 3
Emily looks amazing considering she'd just given birth but I think she's had Botox as I've seen snippets of her being interviewed and when she raises her eyebrows her forehead doesn't move. Her baby bump was so tiny and compact. Does anyone else think it's strange that the baby was born in Taunton? They must be staying with the in laws ...
I don’t even want to say this sentence but if I were having a baby with Peter Andre (🤮) I’d want to stay with my parents because he’s next to useless. Also based on the way he treated Katie price very publicly he gives me the impression he would want ‘intimacy’ to get back to normal very quickly so I would want that extra barrier.

Reactions: 17
So glad this orange prick has his own thread. Sick of seeing him and his long faced wife everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
But wasnt Emily a child when she met him? The frontal cortex doesn't finish developing until your early 20s. Peeda the old preddatah 😂
She was in her 20s. And seeing as she was training to be a doctor at the time I think her frontal cortex could be judged to be working quite well.

Reactions: 5
She was in her 20s. And seeing as she was training to be a doctor at the time I think her frontal cortex could be judged to be working quite well.
It could’ve been working better, she could’ve seen him for what he was when he got so angry that she’d previously been on safari he stirred his coffee out of his cup and stormed off in a huff. Anyone who would put up with peters treatment of his girlfriend/wife, his exes and people in general, and the way he has chosen to shill his children definitely has some things to look at internally if they aren’t similarly aggressive, abusive, rude and money hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All her babies were born in Taunton Musgrove Park Hospital yes where the both her Mum and Dad work. Yes, staying with them with all her family for Easter.
Name her Katie
original 😕

Reactions: 2
Ugh attention seeking at it's worse asking your weirdo fans to name your baby and posting a photo of yourself almost top naked 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else seen the footage of Pete mocking Harvey as a toddler? The Little Britain impersonation?

• Wow
Reactions: 9