Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he wonders why his engagement is tit when he’s acting like this? He’s such a cocky little twit who thinks the world owes him a living! I really, really despise him!
The lost progress is on your Pete. Your content is tit and you are gross. No one gives a tit about someone cooking burgers with dirty clothes on and dirty finger nails.

He’s seriously unhinged, I worry for people around him as he’s one of those people that can just flip over nothing

Reactions: 3
He needs his phone taking off him. It's embarrassing. Like, who does he think he is? He's a trampy nobody from Nottingham. Who has black fingernails, no job, a stinking cap and the ego of someone who really thinks they are something special. I hope every one unfollows or he blocks them. I hope his engagement goes down way lower than it already is. Because that's what he deserves.

Stinky Pete - Nobody owes you anything. Your content is as tit as your personality. Read the room, take the hints. You are extremely unlikeable. Just give it up. The more you desperately beg, the more people are laughing at you and probably purposefully won't engage.

Reactions: 3
Calling your followers ignorant fuckers and telling them to duck off is sure to up your engagement 🙄 Honestly he’s bleeping obsessed and desperate for validation.
And then making out his story views have gone up because of his rant, people won’t know you’ve had a rant until they view your stories so certainly haven’t gone looking for it. He’s clearly unhinged.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It’s been a bit of sad evening for me. I’ve been blocked by Pete. I’ve just spent the last hour wondering aimlessly in the streets not knowing what to do with myslef of where to go from here. Where did I go wrong? How am I going to feel my content needs?
Maybe if I only engaged this never would have happened. I need your support guys

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been a bit of sad evening for me. I’ve been blocked by Pete. I’ve just spent the last hour wondering aimlessly in the streets not knowing what to do with myslef of where to go from here. Where did I go wrong? How am I going to feel my content needs?
Maybe if I only engaged this never would have happened. I need your support guys
How is he planning on growing his followers by blocking people just because they don’t have time to comment on every burger post that looks the same

Reactions: 4
Who has time to cross reference their stories with people liking their posts? Sounds like a ball ache.

Pathetic and self-entitled. He really needs to find a girlfriend to occupy his time 🤣

I was impressed by his cool looking burgers a few years ago. Then he went psycho and started posting shite about forex and constantly slagging off his followers, so now he gets ignored which I know annoys him more!! Haha

Reactions: 1
I despise him with a passion, I have done for years and finding this forum has given me endless amounts of joy! It’s good to know I’m not alone. He is an absolute stain on humanity.

New Members on the thread seem to be appearing too, which speak volumes. There’s more engagement here than on his crappy insta.
I’m convinced most of his followers are fake, he’s probably paid for them

New Members on the thread seem to be appearing too, which speak volumes. There’s more engagement here than on his crappy insta.
I’m convinced most of his followers are fake, he’s probably paid for them
His stories don't even turn up on my insta. Shame. I get to see them here instead.

Someone. Take. His. Phone. Off. Him. And. Get. Him. Off. Social. Media. Where. Are. His. Family. And. Friends.

Someone. Take. His. Phone. Off. Him. And. Get. Him. Off. Social. Media. Where. Are. His. Family. And. Friends.
He has no actual friends and his family can’t be bothered with him either, you’d think he would maybe realise that he is the recurring issue wouldn’t you!

Can't believe this piece of nob cheddar whines and witches for followers and engagement then fucks off and doesn't post any content.

He's unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.