Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again with having to do him a favour or we’ll lose him posting. Get the hint Pete.

that eye filter he’s using too 😂 wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolute beg, as if people are going to go running and like his post because he’s threatened to stop posting if they don’t 😂 Also, saying duck you to your followers is not going to help your cause. I can’t get over how desperate this guy is for validation from strangers on an app on his phone. Absolute beg!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I reckon everyone should report his account as being fake and hope it’s gets pulled 😂 I’ve seen peoples pulled for less.
He is so embarrassing to watch but strangely addictive too, as you never know what’s he’s going to have a meltdown over next!

• Haha
He put some woe is me thing about his ex (I assume) on Facebook the other day too.

So his shoulder thing was ten years ago. What’s he done since

He put some woe is me thing about his ex (I assume) on Facebook the other day too.

So his shoulder thing was ten years ago. What’s he done since
Eughhh, he’s such a bleeping melt. I’d put money on him still being single because he’s a bleep rather than because he’s not found the one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Eughhh, he’s such a bleeping melt. I’d put money on him still being single because he’s a bleep rather than because he’s not found the one 😂
He’ll say no woman is good enough for him, not the truth that it’s the other way round 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.