PetaJean Kelly and Anna Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not Botox. Botox would give a smooth appearance and that’s surely not the problem. I’m thinking fillers? But really, girl needs a daily SPF50+ facial sunscreen!
So… are none of us going to discuss that boyfriend? Holy tit, that’s ummmm. Interesting 😐
The stripper boyfriend? Who’s in isagenix too and owns bad boy entertainment?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ARR - Who the duck is this idiot referring to? Clem, Lauren & Sarah haven’t posted about her in months.
She might’ve found this thread. Hi Anna!
For someone who doesn’t care about ‘THE TROLLS’ (women occasionally exposing her bullshit), she sure as tit seems pretty obsessed about them.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why does she care so much about other people’s children? I have never witnessed Clem or Lauren have a rant in front of their children - they are always very careful about that. Lauren even makes a point of saying that she will only devote time to certain topics when her daughter is with her Dad. And pretty sure their kids aren’t reading their written posts on Instagram - so what’s the concern here?

Reactions: 6
The only thing I find a tad ironic is that Lauren lately put up a post today saying there are moles watching her insta to report back but pretty sure she also has a burner account to watch Anna, plus she does have a whole highlight thread about her. I think it’s getting a bit hectic on both sides really, Lauren lately does seem to go after everything she does no matter what it is. Prefacing by saying I absolutely do NOT like Anna, just my observation

Reactions: 1
The only thing I find a tad ironic is that Lauren lately put up a post today saying there are moles watching her insta to report back but pretty sure she also has a burner account to watch Anna, plus she does have a whole highlight thread about her. I think it’s getting a bit hectic on both sides really, Lauren lately does seem to go after everything she does no matter what it is. Prefacing by saying I absolutely do NOT like Anna, just my observation
Yes that’s true - or someone else is reporting back to her. I think Anna just gets under her skin to be honest. She puts up such blatant misinformation that she makes herself an easy target. I think it has become a bit of a sport 🤣 No lawyer worth their salt will take on Anna’s case. Diet Soda tried to take on Clem and she failed miserably.

Reactions: 9
I think that she got a bit pissed last night … and maybe reported her own post to get a bit of drama happening 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

It was all a bit strange … past posts/stories that she has had deleted were all anti vax/mis information related so it seems a bit odd that a story about her welcoming people to SLS - which she has done dozens of previously - suddenly got blocked/reported because it contained someone’s else content?

All a bit fishy sounding…

Also - just a reminder that 6 weeks ago, the GC was her home and where she was “meant” to be. 4 weeks later (ie two weeks ago) she’s made the whiplash inducing decision to move back to WA.

I’m not sure what you find “ironic”??

LL’s posts/stories about ARR are correcting/highlighting the misinformation and cooked conspiracies that ARR spreads.

as it’s been said time and time again - That’s not bullying, that’s holding people accountable and ensuring that the BS that’s being spread isn’t left unchecked.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think that she got a bit pissed last night … and maybe reported her own post to get a bit of drama happening 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

It was all a bit strange … past posts/stories that she has had deleted were all anti vax/mis information related so it seems a bit odd that a story about her welcoming people to SLS - which she has done dozens of previously - suddenly got blocked/reported because it contained someone’s else content?

Also - just a reminder that 6 weeks ago, the GC was her home and where she was “meant” to be. 4 weeks later (ie two weeks ago) she’s made the whiplash inducing decision to move back to WA.

I’m not sure what you find “ironic”??

LL’s posts/stories about ARR are correcting/highlighting the misinformation and cooked conspiracies that ARR spreads.

as it’s been said time and time again - That’s not bullying, that’s holding people accountable and ensuring that the BS that’s being spread isn’t left unchecked.
All of this 🙌🏻

The way she keeps mentioning lawyers as though she’s big time 🤣🤣 it makes me laugh. We have witnessed so many examples of bad lawyering during the pandemic (like ol’ mate that recently lost his license in NSW) does she think it intimidates or scares people?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The 4th one is @clazagain. If you remember her from the Mia drama, before that Claz did a series of videos debunking several of Anna's claims, giving a history on Isagenix and how its a scam and highlighting Anna's lack of political experience beyond an office. Claz has a son too, and Anna has named her under 'namaste' along with Clem, Lauren Lately and Sarah B.

I actually discovered Claz from that video series on Anna, it was really well done and had stats and facts including Isagenix income statement. Of course all those videos are gone now and have been for months. Claz hasn't said a word about Anna since she came back from her break (neither has Clem) but Lauren and Sarah have. I think it's weird she's lumping Claz and Clem in with Lauren who continues to antagonise Anna by posting. Claz does still post about COVID and sometimes touches on influencers but not once has it been about Anna? I don't think she's going to have a big legal case with Claz or Clem, there just isnt grounds.

What is completely horrifying is her bringing the kids into it. Anna says she hates these women and knows nothing about them but knew the gender of their kids? Lauren barely posts her daughter as well as Clem. I didn't even know Clem had a boy till her jab post for him. Claz posts a fair bit about her boy so it's no surprise she knew about her kid, but the other two? For someone who accusing four women of stalking her (two of which haven't posted about her in months, nearly a year on Clem) she certainly knows alot about them. Getting law firms to do background checks on them? Knows where they live and own houses? THAT is stalking.

It also is amusing that Anna says "if these women had mental health issues...". Half of Claz content has been on her mental health journey to the point she's even been on television about it. Clem and Lauren are quite outspoken on that stuff as well?

Last edited:
When AR was mentioned on the main Aus influencers threaf and I first looked her up I was so alarmed by her sun damage. Big yikes. Would be great if the MLM she's linked to could bring out an SPF. Might be the only way she'd use one...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m genuinely curious/alarmed by how Anna thinks going after Lauren is going to “expose” her daughter? Expose what? Or expose her to what? If a genuine legal case goes forward, neither party can speak on it publicly anyway until it’s settled.
i wouldn’t be surprised if Lauren also just has people reporting back to her on AR. I once asked livelaughlauren if she watched Anna’s stories but she said she didn’t need to anymore because so many people just tell her/send them to her now.
It seems Anna has a pretty big base of people who cannot stand her crap, and they just send it on to anyone who has the time to call her on it.

I’m genuinely curious/alarmed by how Anna thinks going after Lauren is going to “expose” her daughter? Expose what? Or expose her to what? If a genuine legal case goes forward, neither party can speak on it publicly anyway until it’s settled.
i wouldn’t be surprised if Lauren also just has people reporting back to her on AR. I once asked livelaughlauren if she watched Anna’s stories but she said she didn’t need to anymore because so many people just tell her/send them to her now.
It seems Anna has a pretty big base of people who cannot stand her crap, and they just send it on to anyone who has the time to call her on it.
Its not just laurens kid! clem and claz too. 3 kids. All under 10? Like god, Claz kid's EIGHTEEN MONTHS OLD. Shes coming for an 18 month old.

I'm 99% sure that neither Lauren / Claz / Sarah / Clem need to actually view her stories. I sent the initial stories where she named the four of them to all of them. Clem and Sarah never saw my message, but Lauren said thank you it had been sent to her already and Claz said it was the 10th time someone had sent it to her.

Do you think ARR is disappointed that her drunk, slurred "shots fired" didn't create the retaliation she dreams of?
I do

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she definitely confirm she was moving back to WA??
hasn’t confirmed as has said “they” will make it difficult for her if she confirms where she is going 😂😂

has said things along theline of “those who know me and follow me closely will know what I’m doing”

the boyfriend, who she drops into almost every post, comment or story, is in WA, as is Peta Jean her isagenix up line (women who got her into isagenix who has since married the co founders son, and who ARR describes as “very rich and very influential”, so consensus is that is where she is goin

Reactions: 2
hasn’t confirmed as has said “they” will make it difficult for her if she confirms where she is going 😂😂

has said things along theline of “those who know me and follow me closely will know what I’m doing”

the boyfriend, who she drops into almost every post, comment or story, is in WA, as is Peta Jean her isagenix up line (women who got her into isagenix who has since married the co founders son, and who ARR describes as “very rich and very influential”, so consensus is that is where she is goin
I’m pretty sure PK is in Sydney at the moment… and is setting up her “hub”

I take great delight in MLM nutters. They're one of my favourite internet people. I am on an excellent reddit group for this and it literally blows my mind that these nutjobs exist.

I didn't know this stuff about the legal action. What a lot of hot air. I mean.... really.

ARR is so busy "fighting" all this BS and she's so dull. What would these losers honestly do without covid? What would they point their fauxrage to then? bleeping grow up, dim wits.

Edited to say losers, not lovers. 😍

I take great delight in MLM nutters. They're one of my favourite internet people. I am on an excellent reddit group for this and it literally blows my mind that these nutjobs exist.

I didn't know this stuff about the legal action. What a lot of hot air. I mean.... really.

ARR is so busy "fighting" all this BS and she's so dull. What would these losers honestly do without covid? What would they point their fauxrage to then? bleeping grow up, dim wits.

Edited to say losers, not lovers. 😍
Please share Reddit group. I, too, am fascinated by the stupidity of these MLM peeps!

I presume she thinks that somehow Lauren, Clem, Claz and Sarah will prevent her from getting on a plane? Maybe theyll petition Qantas to ban her or something.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.