Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh Carlz 🤦🏼‍♀️ “irregardless” is not a word. It is “regardless” or “irrespective” Just don’t try big words if you can’t manage them sweetie. Also, one would think that as the widely travelled woman you claim to be you would understand WHY people are invested in the human rights of people in other countries. Yes the laws have changed in the US so that states can choose to ban abortion…and they will. We should care. Also most people are emotionally intelligent enough to take on world news and not be paralyzed by it, but energized by it and propelled forward to make change. My dear, it was you who could not handle the “news” when you were in it. Take a break if you need Carlz, it’s all probably too much for you.
Carlz has some fave go to words she uses to sound cleverererer than everyone. Eg:
hyperbolic
rhetoric
tribalism
vitriol

It’s a shame she doesn’t understand other words such as;
liquidation
trading whilst insolvent
using other people’s money to fund a lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look…I’ll be honest…she’s amazing. Someone to admire. The world needs another Instagram business that sells active wear. There’s a real hole in the market. Just like the lack of self help programs available online…you cannot find one for love nor money. Also crypto and NFTs is so new! Like I haven’t seen anyone shilling that stuff AT ALL. She’s really found a unique, niche business that is going to make her very very wealthy. I really like how she is doing this new thing of sharing the profits! What an idea…I’ve never seen that before…I think it’s called this new thing…what is it? Oh a DOWNLINE. I think that sharing the profits will be so beneficial for the buyers! Like the more they push the product….the more people they get to share it with…like really really distributing the profits with lots of people! Bloody genius! Or if no one buys anything you get ALL of that 50% of nothing FOR YOU! I’m handing in my university degrees, closing my business now because I’m going be able to work ANYWHERE…like in my car! On holidays, nothing like having your laptop, hassling your friends and family to buy buy buy when you are on holidays. By the pool, at dinner, when your kids want you to do activities. Sheesh do it on your phone at mini golf! People LOVE working on holidays! People LOVE working in their car!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Carrots85

Golly Gosh. Anna showing her true colours when questioned. Also paranoid much Anna. Probs a super genuine query from an innocent newcomer 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Carrots85

AR working hard since the dawn of time to live in a dreary unit, driving a kia, shopping the bargains & telling the kids how much s** she gets with Stripper Ken. 34 & living the d r e a m. PS I’m 34, 2 kids, homeowner, audi, wear sunscreen, fully vacced and boosted, own a collection of super cute floral masks and didn’t work on my honeymoon. Also never scammed anyone into a pyramid scheme, shared false information, slept with a man on steroids with blonde tips, been obsessed with self help books, consumed highly processed laxative meal replacement shakes, conned the vulnerable or got turned on in a car wash ☺.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Elconcerta

Reporting is super easy too… and you can do so anonymously. :)
Have reported her. I also have two contacts at ASIC which I have flagged this too to hopefully expedite the process.

Golly Gosh. Anna showing her true colours when questioned. Also paranoid much Anna. Probs a super genuine query from an innocent newcomer 🤷‍♀️
Lol at “most low vibing place on the internet”. I’m sorry, is that what you call honest debate, accountability and critique for genuinely shitty business ideas, unethical scams and other strange and questionable behaviour?

Does she also think that comparing her “positive vibes” and our “negative vibes” would make us jealous/ start caring? Hmm, don’t think so. I prefer to live my life without all this toxic positivity bullshit. I prefer staying cynical, questioning everything and encouraging honest debate. It’s how the world gets better…Anna you should know that through your work in politics….not through your shitty fake and puffed up hype / positivity.

Your ego is clearly very very triggered by this thread Anna. Hi 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
People always ask me “how do I get it all done?” Ummmm…you are a single woman with no job, no children, no commitments apart from those that are self imposed 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d actually expect that you could do something more meaningful with your time but whatevs.
Also a car park at the beach isn’t a “workplace” it’s a car park at the beach 🤣 but good job keeping your overheads down 👏🏻

I watched a program on a woman about ARR’s age who is a Dr with MÉDECINS SANS FRONTIÈRES (Doctors Without Borders) and that is who is impressive, taking real risks to help others “live their best life” in a war zone. A true citizen of the world, a true risk taker, not someone who rants about how ahmazing she is whilst she walks the beach everyday trying to imagine how she can come up with a new way to make money from people with a lack of critical thinking.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
I don’t stalk Anna because I find her face pulling intensely irritating and her sing song voice a bit stupid to be honest.

And I am doing something worthwhile with my time: I am doing my best to ensure vulnerable women aren’t pulled into Anna’s latest scam.

If everything was tickety boo, Anna wouldn’t be meeting with lawyers now. All the compliance would have been done before she launched the scam, and certainly before she was reported to ASIC.

🐍🐍🐍🐍

Reactions: 16
She believed she froze and was booted from her live because of the government. When she even states she received a pop up saying she’d been disconnected due to poor internet connection. She even took a screen shot for proof. as you know, she’s such a threat to world peace she’s being watched by everyone.
Your internet couldn’t handle the live feed you drongo.

• Haha

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
And as much as I hhhaaaattttyeee the word, how TRIGGERED is Anna today? Someone’s shitting herself and desperately trying to assure tattlers that she’s not 🤣

Also love how her little “maybe you should love as hard as you hate” where she has replaced the word HUSTLE with love “ maybe you should hustle as hard as you hate” is a term that MLMers constantly use towards the “jealous” haters 😂
Correct. She might be telling us to "go stalk someone else", but clearly she's spending a lot of time hanging out here reading comments and then frantically speaking to "lawyers and CFOs" for advice because she's sh*tting herself. But don't worry, it's all air tight and perfect, chef's kiss!

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Anna Rose can’t organise a lunch time piss up; I’d like to see her teach a room of 35 students where three are Autistic, four have ADHD, one has bilateral hearing loss, one’s mother has cancer and one’s father lost his job last night.

Maybe the teachers should just say ‘IT’S A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY’ (like a fucking robot) and all the students will learn by osmosis?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey girl YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US. The teenager runs deep in ARR. Her BUT I LOVE IT WHEN MY LIFE IS CHAOTIC, MY FRIENDS DUMP ME, MY BOYFIE DUMPS ME AFTER MY BIIIIIGGGGG ADVENTURE ACROSS THE COUNTRY. I AM WILD, I AM FREEEEEEE. Nup you behave like someone whose frontal lobe is not fully developed and you believe there are no consequences for you behaviour. There I said it.

• Haha

pettybetty1

VIP Member
To be honest I’ve never been more disgusted with Anna. Her current stories about her abusive childhood, she’s included young photos and all to pull on heart strings saying she knows where some of the women who follow her are today because she’s been there as a child. And she is leaving no women behind! She’s saving all women blah blah.
It’s a huge slap in the face to survivors. What her word salad is actually saying is - invest in my NFT and I will save you from abuse, financial poverty, hunger and all of that.

SHE IS LITERALLY REACHING OUT AND MANIPULATING THE MOST VULNERABLE TYPES OF WOMEN!!!! Her NFT WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR LIFE??
Im so deeply mad….. ANNA is abusive! This is the lowest form of manipulation.

It sickens me she wraps it all up with toxic positivity and community and giving people a feeling of belonging and that she’s their friends.
She’s just literally asking women for money. Vulnerable women by trying to relate and by promising to fix all their problems “together”

ASIC PLEASE DO YOUR THING

• Angry

Carrots85

Poor Anna should have invested in property like she loves herself. Imagine being so toxically positive regardless of what’s going on around you that swimming in shark infested waters is loving yourself, wearing bathers in a freezing house on a winters day is living your best life, day drinking alone is an amaaazing celebration, not thinking things through and just doing it is ‘brave’ and being sick is like a re birth. She is so sovereignly (maybe not a word btw Anna), so abundant and joyful that one day 4 women recognised her and all but asked for her autograph (adds to the list of things that didn’t happen) 👀 👀 👀

• Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Anna Rose is literally just a human version of a live, laugh, love sign. Girl, we know you’re struggling.

• Haha
Oh Carlz 🤦🏼‍♀️ “irregardless” is not a word. It is “regardless” or “irrespective” Just don’t try big words if you can’t manage them sweetie. Also, one would think that as the widely travelled woman you claim to be you would understand WHY people are invested in the human rights of people in other countries. Yes the laws have changed in the US so that states can choose to ban abortion…and they will. We should care. Also most people are emotionally intelligent enough to take on world news and not be paralyzed by it, but energized by it and propelled forward to make change. My dear, it was you who could not handle the “news” when you were in it. Take a break if you need Carlz, it’s all probably too much for you.

• Heart

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
She is a “gunna” - gunna do this and gunna do that. She won’t even commit to a live when she says she would. She knows 1/10 of fuck all about anything. The irony of someone “unschooling” themselves being taken in by algorithms on the internet is hilarious. The fact she thinks she has so much happening as a woman in her 30s just drifting along with her dog and no gainful or meaningful employment should be a warning sign. The woman won’t even wear SPF!!! Imagine thinking you’re better than the fucking sun!!?? Considering her own dad died of cancer… does she not think her own Pollyanna conspiratorial thinking wouldn’t apply to her? She needs to log off, jog on and make something of her life. I would be surprised if she gets much buy in. It’s very “emperor wears new clothes”. A new snake oil.

• Haha