PetaJean Kelly and Anna Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so 118 people have joined Anna’s Self Love School at $699 each!! That’s over $80k! No wonder she can afford to just pack up and move. What on earth is in this course that makes it worth this much?
Have they though? Is this just another one of those “wealth” things in which the influencer is bullshitting? She’s adding all those names but are they actually real or just names?
It’s the same with MA, she goes on about wealth etc and I know she had her brand and prev dancing career before she met hubby but I believe he was very wealthy when they met? Is marrying wealth (and I suspect being born into it?) part of her book too?

Reactions: 8
Have they though? Is this just another one of those “wealth” things in which the influencer is bullshitting? She’s adding all those names but are they actually real or just names?
It’s the same with MA, she goes on about wealth etc and I know she had her brand and prev dancing career before she met hubby but I believe he was very wealthy when they met? Is marrying wealth (and I suspect being born into it?) part of her book too?
Yes interesting! It’s feels very odd that all these people can just drop so much money on a course she’s just made up! Maybe some creative numbers!

Reactions: 1
Oh you idiot..... it was always going to be "over" eventually.
Is this the first pandemic you've ever heard of?
Screenshot_20220211-152206_Instagram.jpg

It's not "crumbling" - it's just doing what pandemics do.
Urgh she makes me so furious.

Reactions: 12
Oh you idiot..... it was always going to be "over" eventually.
Is this the first pandemic you've ever heard of? View attachment 1054478

It's not "crumbling" - it's just doing what pandemics do.
Urgh she makes me so furious.
And —- if/when mandates are over it will be because the majority of people got vaccinated … and protected the entire community by doing so.

not because of anything that these anti vax/anti mandate nut jobs did!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you for providing this link which is bizarrely still up (probably for Ad revenue?) if her and her ex husbands EXTREMELY detailed relationship website. I mean she has hundreds of pics of her wedding I think she just dumped the whole day on there. So strange.

Also I know it’s a few years old but they are claiming to be making $6-$8k a week as per their website but this was their engagement party…and shoes by Betts?
So poking around on their website. She was 16 and he was 21 when they met… cute (not)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She helped the nation???! The NATION??? What a narc!!

But also how do these people don’t know about the exemption if you’ve had Covid? It’s bloody common knowledge!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh - I just saw this too! “ I’ve helped the nation gain 4 months of medical exemption”.

duck off!! 1. The nation??? 2. It says a lot about the intelligence of her followers that they didn’t know that you could get a medical exemption following covid infection.

Her ABN is set up under her name, as a sole trader. She’d most likely run the proceeds of Self Live School through that.

Self love school is run through the ABN - its noted under business name. aaaaand still not GST! Someone call the ATO.

Reactions: 5
Can we please also add Melissa Ambrosini and her husband to this topic? They are of a similar vain
They are so so try hard and cringey. Can’t even hate watch anymore.
Years ago after Melissa had launched her first book but was still just taking off on Instagram, I was at the same hairdresser as her and overheard her talking about her Insta and herself. Oh my goodness. She was so far up herself. I had to look her up later and was horrified and fascinated at how she portrayed herself on social media but was so conceited and desperate for attention in the conversation I overheard.

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain Melissa Ambrosini? What's her story?
I'm embarrassed to say, but years ago, I brought one of her books. All about how she hit rock bottom and then turned her life around. Really preaches organic food and lots of woo woo stuff. All about self love and your inner mean girl. Then she got married to an equally woo woo guy and they've been doing cash grabs ever since.

Doterra oils and joining their path to freedom. Now NFTs.

The classic 'join our free masterclass to hear our top 10 tops for manifesting your dream life' then at the end, 'for our ultimate top tip, sign up to our exclusive online tribe for $xx for month' style.

Her podcast is full of hijacking pseudo science and that's where I first heard of Peta Jean as they were besties when she was in Aus briefly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know exactly why… I’ve tried to pin point from watching ARRs stories but her face just offends me (no Anna I’m not jealous of you you look like a ferret).
$700 to be one of 100 of women doing a self love program? But why? How do you even justify $700 to listen to her say, move like you love yourself, it’s a beautiful day to have a beautiful day and other MLM catchphrases that have no substance and can leave people feeling tit if they can’t magically show up for themselves!
She works from her home so she would be writing off a fair amount of her rent and bills as she has a home office. But still doesn’t add up if she’s making $70 to $90k just from self love school you would absolutely need to be registered for GST. My moneys on majority of names are made up, it’s all about projecting success so other people buy into her bullshit. All these wellness warriors are obsessed with money.
Also got my booster yesterday, had to complete a form it literally says if you have had covid recently you can’t get the vacc for 6 months, why does she think she has uncovered something. The women has such an inflated ego she thinks the media are so interested In her.
I’m also interested to see what’s happened with Georgia her bestie, she was flat out talking about their NFT project now mums the word…. Just goes to show that friends and business don’t always mix.
P.s sorry about the long post 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The delusions of grandeur with all of these women (Tays, Liela, ARR etc) is disturbing. You clearly have to be a narcissist in order to sell their grift and I don't know why more people can't see through it. Surely there are more critical thinkers out there? Or am I being too generous?

Another complete and utter lunatic is BeFreeWithDee. I apologise in advance to those that dare look at her insta page. You may wish to bleach your brain afterwards.

• Haha
Anna, what on earth have you done to your face? Botox?
Definitely not Botox. Botox would give a smooth appearance and that’s surely not the problem. I’m thinking fillers? But really, girl needs a daily SPF50+ facial sunscreen!
So… are none of us going to discuss that boyfriend? Holy tit, that’s ummmm. Interesting 😐

Reactions: 2
Who are the 4 people A is saying troll her? I know Clem and Lauren had stuff to say about her, but who is dressing in a wig?!
Hmmm at a guess I'd say it's Sarah. I don't want to say her full username in case it's not allowed but you'll find her in Clem and Lauren's follower list and vice versa. The thing is, she is just playing a character and to be honest it could be any number of those anti-v fruit loops. So good luck with your law suit ARR sweetie - it's going to suck up lots of your time and money. Successful lawsuit - pfft. What a deluded idiot.

Edit to add - Clem and Lauren didn't/don't actually troll her. All they have ever done is counter her misinformation. So I just don't see how her lawsuit would even gain any traction, except of course, if she has an opportunistic lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.