Perrie Sian #3 The Temu version of Molly Mae

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her collection is pure and utter shite. I wouldn’t wear a single thing in that collection 🤮

Reactions: 11
I mean I know she always get better giveaways and more promotion than the other ITS collabs but for them still be constantly promoting her collection 3 days after launch, shows it definitely didn’t sell as well as they were expecting 😊

Reactions: 3
I love how she's excited about the Dubai views when it's all skyscrapers, it's not the view that would excite me at all!

Reactions: 1
She really is the most braggy person I’ve ever come across.
Yes as predicted her 5 mins of being ‘humble’ on Sunday, didn’t last very long 🙄. This is why there is no way her insta following is genuine. Why would 1.5 million people choose to follow such a materialistic, smug witch? I look at her stories occasionally but would never follow her.

Reactions: 2
Brag brag braggety brag
What goes through her head as she shows off another perfectly ok room that’s been ripped apart and completely redone

Throwing up, crying, can’t cope …… everyone look at me and my new mega expensive bathroom with a super exclusive sink that cost so much money - just had to have it even if it doesn’t match the tiles and pleeeease look at my extra special Lowe hand wash it’s only £57 peasants !!! - so carry on buying my god damn awful ITS range and slap that moisturiser on I link 757 times a week

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brag brag braggety brag
What goes through her head as she shows off another perfectly ok room that’s been ripped apart and completely redone

Throwing up, crying, can’t cope …… everyone look at me and my new mega expensive bathroom with a super exclusive sink that cost so much money - just had to have it even if it doesn’t match the tiles and pleeeease look at my extra special Lowe hand wash it’s only £57 peasants !!! - so carry on buying my god damn awful ITS range and slap that moisturiser on I link 757 times a week
That bathroom is fugly as well. There’s a bleeping spectrum of colours in the worldly and and she goes for beigey grey nothingness

Reactions: 3
Even she must be bored of her own bragging by now…
And what’s going on with her AMAZING lashes courtesy of the Nuskin shite she peddles??? Her eyes are actually BALD!!!! 👀👀👀

Five days since the launch of her collection and there is still stock left in all items and the majority of sizes. There is no way that launch did as well as they thought it would 😊 It will start getting reduced next week 😂
Also looks like other people are starting to get fed up with her incessant bragging as well

Attachments