Perfume Youtubers: Mila De Blanc, Demi Rawling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all do that and they're usually americans (no offense to our american friends). So yea, it smells weird to you because your grandma wore Estee Lauder and Elizabeth Taylor perfumes; when most europeans would have their grandma wearing Chanel n°5 or some Guerlain.

Reactions: 2
In her own words, Mila thinks Zara did nothing wrong after reading the article about their campaign/boycott. There’s so much information out there. There’s no excuse.

I’m revolted and saddened by this. She has no integrity. It just shows exactly how questionable her values and morals are. I mean, you don’t have to speak out if you don’t want to discuss politics, just don’t do a fricking Zara perfume hall in the midst of all this.
---
Haven’t smelt Sugar Kisses, sorry, but the notes sound divine.

Reactions: 1
In her own words, Mila thinks Zara did nothing wrong after reading the article about their campaign/boycott. There’s so much information out there. There’s no excuse.

I’m revolted and saddened by this. She has no integrity. It just shows exactly how questionable her values and morals are. I mean, you don’t have to speak out if you don’t want to discuss politics, just don’t do a fricking Zara perfume hall in the midst of all this.
---
Haven’t smelt Sugar Kisses, sorry, but the notes sound divine.
Her commitment to always been on the wrong side of history is quite comical. But as I already stated, she doesn't sound well educated or spoken in either english or french.
Also, she loves controversy, that's the only attention she gets.

I ordered it ! I hope I won't be dissapointed

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand Paulina lately (or ever), trying to be popular, doing video after video about Arabian perfumes and dupes (way overhyped if you ask me), has mostly clickbaity titles, best this, holy grail that, bought the most viral this… Also, she looks like a different person if you compare two random thumbnails. And her lips look awful. It’s as if she was slowly turning into Mila I tell you.

• Heart
I'm watching as tribute. She's just ranting so far about some woman in power that has "tried to ruin her life", and how she's a vengeful person. She wants to burn her house down and throw her in a lake.

She stopped drinking, and doesn't trust the government. :ROFLMAO: Mila lost some weight and now calls out big people as unhealthy. She's absolutely crazy and needs to worry about that first.

Last edited:
  • Heart
My insomnia made me watch it:
1/ what did you do to provoke this powerful woman ? how wild is it that you're accusing someone of trying to make you kill yourself ? and then confes that if she wasn't a high profile person, you would have killed her already lol. Who speaks like that even ? I've never voiced wanting to kill anyone, but then again I wasn't raised by wolves.
2/ her stepfather was rich, she was raised by nannies ? and that's the education she got ?
3/ redbull is just coffee with vitamins lol. someone let het know what's the difference between a natural supplement and a chemical one (I'm not even judging I drink energy drinks like water)
4/ fat people are unhealthy but she used to starve herself to the point of not having any hair left so ? (i'm not body positive but this is ironic)
5/ she's so entitled and unhinged, she's clearly mentally unstable
6/ she's getting one or two procedures done this year, hopefully a brain transplant is in the works
7/ she's not sweet, she's not kind, she's not a nice person, but she'll become worst this year (god help her husband lol)
8/ what was that bit about father figures at the end ? does she watch too much redpill content or is she trying to see if she could raise her daughter on her own ?
---
They're all going through it apparently, I'll watch it later

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think Mila has a personality disorder. I never got warm or kind vibes from her. lol Demi has been unrelatable since she got a boyfriend and made everything about him. She's too old for that, and became a very silly person.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone here watching Monika Cioch? I came across her channel a few months ago, even though I have never been that much into perfumes 😅
But she actually seems really nice and smart and a bit shy and her videos are so well done. I got influenced and bought a small perfume she recommended for myself for the first time in ages.
Her vlogs are quite relaxing and "nice to have on in the background" too. I still don't get how you can make a YT career out of such a niche topic, but she actually seems like "not like the other girls."
Monika is every bit as much like allll the other girls 🙄 She’s a “new money“ vapid influencer obsessed with “luxury lifestyles” 🥱 Her husband really shouldn’t be shown on camera, and her constant clips of his grubby hands spraying (wasting) perfumes are so boring. They're clearly not really into perfume - they just saw a spot on the growing market of perfume influencers and grabbed it 💰

Reactions: 1
I don't think she has said. I have a feeling the woman in power she speaks about is a prosecutor or judge.
I'm thinking the same. And if she's testified the same way she speaks in her videos: entitled, rude, arrogant.. it wouldn't surprise me that she rubbed the judge the wrong way.
---
Then again.. imagine publically stating that you'd want to hurt the judge that's overseeing your lawsuit lmao.

Reactions: 5
Of course Demi is not okay. She has spent the last two years pretending to work hard and spend Pierre's family money on... this: https://www.instagram.com/sniff/

I don't even wanna know how many $100,000s they have stuffed into this sub-par app. Enough to support their life and assistants lmao. I'd also be depressed af if I was handed all the industry connections and funds to do anything your heart desires and instead I'd find out I'm a fool who can't execute anything. She needs to go back to being a glorified sales assistant on camera or just choose the baby momma life already. This is just too depressing.

Do you guys think some of these fragrance YouTubers get brain damage from sniffing too many fragrances? That’s the only way I can explain Mila’s behaviour and Paulina’s choice to do that to her lips.
Only a few sniffs away from Jeremy levels of unhinged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Both of them seem extremely insecure and focused on their looks. Mila has to look a certain way or she gets depressed, and Paulina seems to be looking for another man. That breakup derailed her life for awhile.

I think her father tried to warn her by saying don't move to South Africa, but she didn't listen.